League Reconstruction 20/21 season

Wait...  you're saying the posts on kickback are moderated?
WTF would you have to say to get your post knocked back?
I was banned after 2 posts - the offence - trolling.

All I did was repost a post Ric put here and one that said they could not go back to court unless there were procedural issues with arbitration.

The responses I got to both posts were worse - threatening behaviour etc.

We've been quite tolerant here regards their trolls - they are just an echo chamber of clapping seals.

Entirely this.
I'm really no fan of Doncaster, but he'd been accused of serious failings here.  Of course he was pleased to be cleared of them.  I actually thought he managed a pretty measured response, given the circumstances.
It's more measured than my response would have been.

5 hours ago, Romeo said:

Just like their big *** cousins they'll be boycotting f**k all.

If clarification were needed:

Boycott.thumb.png.3e089ed4cc01ea3ca9974b49b0949743.png

Some notes on this:

The numpty who concocted this poll only allowed people to pick one stadium to visit - it's quite likely that people will go to multiple away days. Meaning that there will inevitably be some among that 44.44% who picked ICT who would also be going to other away games, but that ICT was the top one on their list.

A lot of folks on Kickback would reside outside of Scotland and wouldn't be intending to attend away games at all under normal circumstances - and yet only 24% are going to abstain entirely. The 'None at all' option will be overestimating the strength of the boycott of away games, since it would include people who wouldn't go to away games in a normal year.

Even if you consider ICT an 'allowed' away day, and even if you assume that the people who picked ICT aren't intending to go to any other away day, that still leaves 1/3 of Kickback as scabs. Extrapolating to the entire support, that means that the travelling support would be merely the size of, say, Dundee. The Championship chairmen will hardly be quaking in their boots to see a St Mirren/Dundee-sized away support in the league, as opposed to a Hearts-sized one. That's what they'd be expecting in a normal season.

This is Kickback - the echo chamber of hardcore Hearts fans who actually bother to read, absorb, and believe the sort of pish being fed to them by Leslie Deans, Tom English and/or each other. I would expect that it's users are amongst the most vehement supporters of the Hearts boycott, compared to the bulk of Hearts fans. And I expect that the expressed intentions on Kickback before the season won't be matched by the actual actions during the season. Yet here we have a boycott that is, at best, only supported by 2/3 of the fans, even if you ignore that we're only looking at the bluster of raging fans from the hardest core group of them, without it needing to be matched by actual actions, and with a broken poll that overestimates the support of the boycott.

Conclusion: The Hearts away games boycott is dead already.

Edited by Aim Here

Any boycott will be irrelevant anyway because there is next to zero chance of stadiums operating at close to full capacity in the season to come. After segregation is factored into things, they'll be lucky to get 1000 tickets for any ground in the league and will be fighting over them like starving rats in a sack, absolute NAP. 

2 minutes ago, virginton said:

Any boycott will be irrelevant anyway because there is next to zero chance of stadiums operating at close to full capacity in the season to come. After segregation is factored into things, they'll be lucky to get 1000 tickets for any ground in the league and will be fighting over them like starving rats in a sack, absolute NAP. 

True, but if the events of the past 36 hours are anything to go by, they'll be spinning the lack of away fans as a victory for the boycott and a demonstration of the might of the maroon pound.

2 minutes ago, virginton said:

That sounds like a neat little earner and would round off the humiliation nicely. Can we have some sort of fight-club arena set up in the Gorgie Road Sainsbury's car park and have Jambos batter each other senseless with dustbin lids and broken bottles in front of live internet streaming, with the winner scoring themselves a couple of tickets to Stark's Park?

Would like to think the SFA make a statement asap, game results are usually  legit after so many minutes played (some leagues) so let's say once you've played everyone home and away, that's it, results stand. Glad the Hearts thing is over now, just waiting for the TV  mini series to come out. How about playing for 0 points as losing/getting beaten IS unfair.

7 hours ago, Aim Here said:

You're forgetting Hamilton's boycott of away grounds, which they've consistently maintained for a remarkable number of seasons now.

</lazy Accies crowdwank joke>

Mean Girls Shut Up GIF