League Reconstruction 20/21 season

I wonder if we will get an apology from The Kincardine after his countless posts telling us that the change in the Dundee vote should not have stood. We’ve just had three legal experts tell us that there’s was nothing illegal in the way that the Dundee vote was handled.

22 minutes ago, Steve McQueen said:

Is there going to be league reconstruction for next season?

Or was it just about saving Hearts?

I hope reconstruction is voted through. 

The major changes being "clubs that have taken SPFL to court cannot play in the top flight" then make it an 18 team league that brings up ICT, Arbroath, Dundee, Ayr Utd, Cove and Raith Rovers for the absolute seethe.

45 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I wonder if we will get an apology from The Kincardine after his countless posts telling us that the change in the Dundee vote should not have stood. We’ve just had three legal experts tell us that there’s was nothing illegal in the way that the Dundee vote was handled.

Looking back, it's interesting that Sevco produced the notorious Dossier that was going to see people at the top resigning, the SPFL in tatters and some clubs possibly bankrupt. In the end Hearts and Thistle took the hit for this conspiracy with possibly more penalties to come.  Sevco on the other hand have pretty much said and done nothing. 

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

Kincardine is nothing more than a drink-addled troll. He knew fine what he was posting was a load of absolute shite. Of course he's not going to apologise for it 😂

Absolute belter.  They have reached complete and utter collective meltdown stage. Howling:

https://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/189497-protest-guy-fawkes-masks/

"We need a mass protest at every point, semi final at hampden get everyone wearing Guy Fawkes masks as a nod to the fact we are going to tear down the establishment". 

image.png.2b5f5a440d1c9d784de489a7c4c4490a.png

Edited by AberdeenHibee

4 minutes ago, AberdeenHibee said:

Absolute belter.  They have reached complete and utter collective meltdown stage. Howling:

https://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/189497-protest-guy-fawkes-masks/

"We need a mass protest at every point, semi final at hampden get everyone wearing Guy Fawkes masks as a nod to the fact we are going to tear down the establishment". 

Sensational scenes when 3 blokes in those masks turn up for a closed door game away to Arbroath.

13 minutes ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Not a peep from Leslie Deans yet sadly. Hoping today is the day that he crawls out from under his rock.

Reported for taking the piss out of a bloke just because he looks exactly like he lives under a rock.

19 minutes ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Not a peep from Leslie Deans yet sadly. Hoping today is the day that he crawls out from under his rock.

Deans was just drumming up publicity for himself / his business. Job done.

Edited by JamesM82

Worth reminding everyone that there is a fly on the wall BBC documentary covering the last season at Hearts.

Its going to be amazing TV, one to sit down and enjoy with a cold pint of schadenfreude.

44 minutes ago, AberdeenHibee said:

I hope they bring along Natalie Portman like in the film, might raise the numbers, might pop along myself ha

2 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Worth reminding everyone that there is a fly on the wall BBC documentary covering the last season at Hearts.

Its going to be amazing TV, one to sit down and enjoy with a cold pint of schadenfreude.

I'd seen someone say they actually stopped filming a while back, so might not be as harrowing as expected.  

1 hour ago, Steve McQueen said:

Is there going to be league reconstruction for next season?

Or was it just about saving Hearts?

I still hope there is reconstruction (there won't be), but 14 teams can f**k off.  

League starts this weekend bit late for wishful thinking on reconstruction hearts should just concentrate on how many points the sfa take off them for breaking the rules and hope it's not too big that they struggle for promotion back 

6 minutes ago, Green Day said:

I wonder if the BBC would need to get sign off from the club for the documentary to be published.

1 minute ago, Tony Wonder said:

I still hope there is reconstruction (there won't be), but 14 teams can f**k off.  

What other reconstruction could there be? I'd love to see bigger leagues but the push back against anything larger than that seems insurmountable.

We already have a pyramid scheme, albeit curtailed this time round, and the playoffs seem to generate money so I can't see them being changed.