League Reconstruction 20/21 season

I'm catching up on the last hour or so's worth of posts on Kickback. This one made me laugh harder than I typically do on a Monday.

With it being an unanimous decision does the mean that even the guy we picked, did not side with us?

I note that several Hearts fans are disgusted by Neil Doncaster being delighted that it's been determined he did not wrong.

Doncaster gloating is pathetic people may loose their jobs through this and he is self congratulating himself like he is some kind of hero the man has no class.

But the Hearts fans threatening his life, and the safety of visiting supporters, they're classy? How about those hoping for a second wave of Covid 'so that clubs will go bust'? Doesn't sound like they're overly worried about people 'loosing' their jobs, or their lives.

The SPFL will go out of their way to make it as awkward for Hearts fans to get to Inverness.

Now ScotRail and the Department of Transport are in on the conspiracy. ffs.

If Scotrail are in on this does that mean the Dutch government are out to get the jambos? (Abellio is owned by the Dutch state owned rail operator).

1 hour ago, NFL12 said:

Just so there is some balance here can we name all the corrupt organisations that poor the poor Jambos and thistle had to contend with here...

1. SPFL

2. SFA

3. Every club in Scotland except themselves.

4. Lord Clark and CoS.

5. BBC.

6. Daily Record.

7. The Sun .

8. All lawyers, well any involved.

9. Hitler.

10. Ayr Utd especially  ( might have a case here).

11. Sky tv.

12.  The arbitrators including the one they chose.

13.  St Mirren. 

14. Killie 1965.

feel free to add...

Could you add "The Weegie Establishment"? They're the puppet masters controlling everything behind the scenes. Apparently.

5 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

I'm catching up on the last hour or so's worth of posts on Kickback. This one made me laugh harder than I typically do on a Monday.

With it being an unanimous decision does the mean that even the guy we picked, did not side with us?

I note that several Hearts fans are disgusted by Neil Doncaster being delighted that it's been determined he did not wrong.

Doncaster gloating is pathetic people may loose their jobs through this and he is self congratulating himself like he is some kind of hero the man has no class.

But the Hearts fans threatening his life, and the safety of visiting supporters, they're classy? How about those hoping for a second wave of Covid 'so that clubs will go bust'? Doesn't sound like they're overly worried about people 'loosing' their jobs, or their lives.

The SPFL will go out of their way to make it as awkward for Hearts fans to get to Inverness.

Now ScotRail and the Department of Transport are in on the conspiracy. ffs.

The poor lad's bunnet is too tight.

5 minutes ago, GNU_Linux said:

If Scotrail are in on this does that mean the Dutch government are out to get the jambos? (Abellio is owned by the Dutch state owned rail operator).

It's all falling into place now! The Dutch Connection. Of course!

From the Godfather "I didn't know until this day that it was Sevco all along."

Edited by Shotgun

1 hour ago, NFL12 said:

Just so there is some balance here can we name all the corrupt organisations that poor the poor Jambos and thistle had to contend with here...

1. SPFL

2. SFA

3. Every club in Scotland except themselves.

4. Lord Clark and CoS.

5. BBC.

6. Daily Record.

7. The Sun .

8. All lawyers, well any involved.

9. Hitler.

10. Ayr Utd especially  ( might have a case here).

11. Sky tv.

12.  The arbitrators including the one they chose.

13.  St Mirren. 

14. Killie 1965.

feel free to add...

The heathen that is John Nelms.

Hearts winning their first trophy in 36 years saw Scotland then failing to qualify for every tournament since. When they started on that drought Scotland had qualified for one World Cup ever. We then qualified for 6 World Cups and 2 European Championships during that time. If Hearts win trophies the standard is too low is the lesson here.

Right everybody, rap it! We're a fucking joke.
Stephane Adam said so. [emoji38] 

image.png.f7db0effe6bd3a94f9457c43c2522c89.png

8 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Stephane Adam said so. :lol: 

And there was me thinking that a large part of the problem was Scottish clubs paying over the odds for mediocre foreign players, like oooohhhh, let’s say, for arguments sake, Stephane Adam? 

21 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Stephane Adam said so. :lol: 

So what is French football?

No vote, just stopped the league and called it,

Two clubs want reconstruction

Two clubs take the decision to court

Court bumps it back to league

Teams vote with large majority against enlargement of league and League is called as is.

Clubs still threatening legal action

So Frenchman Stephane Adam, are we really? Or are you talking shite to engratiate yourself with Hearts fans?

That doesn't include Belgium or FC Utrecht in Netherlands. Twat!

Edited by Tannadeechee

14 minutes ago, Tannadeechee said:

So what is French football?

No vote, just stopped the league and called it,

Two clubs want reconstruction

Two clubs take the decision to court

Court bumps it back to league

Teams vote with large majority against enlargement of league and League is called as is.

Clubs still threatening legal action

So Frenchman Stephane Adam, are we really? Or are you talking shite to engratiate yourself with Hearts fans?

That doesn't include Belgium or FC Utrecht in Netherlands. Twat!

Nice poem.

I'm relieved that this pish is finally over and that we can finally get on with playing football (eventually).

I haven't read the statement but I imagine it's the same sort of patronising, Low hanging fruit (pun intended) pish that our chairman has been putting out since the beginning of her tenure.

I'm pleased I'll get to more games next season (more seaside league teams within an hour on the train than championship ones) and I hope that the pies in Montrose match the ones in Arbroath (which deserve a michelin star tbqhwy).

What a farce, but can you imagine how dull and patter deficient the last couple of months in scottish football would have been without this whole saga?

You're all welcome.

3 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Far too many people are watching Kickback.

I've had a fair bit of enjoyment watching Ad Lib hand out telts to his fellow fans on the Partick Thistle forum.

You can choose where to dive in, but here is a good starting point:

https://www.wearethistle.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/14049-court-it-is-then/page/86/&tab=comments#comment-357316

This was my favourite, I saw it this afternoon

Screenshot_2020-07-27-16-21-01-448_com.android.chrome.png

2 hours ago, GNU_Linux said:

You'd think the Hearts fans would have a bit of sympathy for Abellio as they to are being emptied early doors......

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/scotrail-stripped-abellio-franchise-after-21121737

Edited by C4mmy31

9 hours ago, Paisley Ton said:

Well hopefully its all done and dusted. Will be once the PL kicks off next week.

Also an end to null and void.

What is clear is the need to clarify what happens if Covid 19 returns and kicks the 20/21 season.

League rules should be altered to state what happens if and when the next season is again curtailed.

As we have seen Covid 19 has returned and bit Melbourne and Barcelona  in the arse and will still be here next season where and when we don't know.

So set minimum number of games we must play to award titles  and relegations.

I would suggest it's not who is in front in May that will win the league but who leads when and if its halted. 

Game need to lead from day one.

We need to learn from the unfair treatment of Hearts and agree that a truncated league will mean no relegation and no promotion. 

If st mirren are then saved at Heart's expense i may actually die laughing