League Reconstruction 20/21 season

Just so there is some balance here can we name all the corrupt organisations that poor the poor Jambos and thistle had to contend with here...

1. SPFL

2. SFA

3. Every club in Scotland except themselves.

4. Lord Clark and CoS.

5. BBC.

6. Daily Record.

7. The Sun .

8. All lawyers, well any involved.

9. Hitler.

10. Ayr Utd especially  ( might have a case here).

11. Sky tv.

12.  The arbitrators including the one they chose.

13.  St Mirren. 

14. Killie 1965.

feel free to add...

Edited by NFL12

I thought she was about to apologise for her part in running the club into the ground. She’s lost the plot, it’s everyone else’s fault :lol:

She’s achieved what she set out to achieve with this legal case, deflect all attention away from herself. The idiot fans will lap this shit up, just read the comments on that twitter post ffs :lol:

6 minutes ago, NFL12 said:

feel free to add...

I feel disappointed you missed us off the list. We have been perennial figures of hate since 1986. The fact we were the ones that effectively sent them down simply adds grist to their mill.

Dipped in and out of some of the top class contributions in here and forwarded some delicious gifs to WhatsApp groups. Forgot to say anything and there's nothing new to say. Missed the chance for the easiest greenies of the year! 

Only thing to add is I hope big Don Findlay is asked on to sportsound to explain to Tom that it's hard, linguistically, to describe something which 3 highly experienced lawyers have unanimously decided was perfectly legal and correct, as seismically unjust

Edited by Genuine Hibs Fan

9 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

Since this thread started, has there been a day with so little input from Hearts fans. I saw a post from Mr X. earlier but have any of the others even been on?

Tony Wonder was the other Jambo who put his head above the parapet here. I suspect there might be a couple more actually talking about fitba' down in the Championship thread.

The one-trick ponies like Bonnie Prince Reddie, 8gamestogo and Gorgie Greatness may be gone for some time...

9 minutes ago, Ric said:

I feel disappointed you missed us off the list. We have been perennial figures of hate since 1986. The fact we were the ones that effectively sent them down simply adds grist to their mill.

Yes, glaring omission,  especially for your treachery in 86 ( or whenever it was). Added you now. The list grows ever longer. I’ve also added Killie for 1965 and having the cheek to score twice against them - just for fairness if you know what I mean?

Edited by NFL12

2 minutes ago, NFL12 said:

Yes, glaring omission,  especially for your treachery in 86 ( or whenever it was). Added you now. The list grows ever longer. I’ve also added Killie for 1965 and having the cheek to score twice against them - just for fairness if you know what I mean?

I think the 3 promoted teams deserve a specific mention too.  Hated by Hearts just for the temerity of actually topping their respective leagues when the Corona shit-fest kicked off.

5 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Ann Budge is saying that they have lost the battle, but will win the war. 

In her mind, what would winning the war look like? I mean seriously, what is she hoping to do?

She's going to be the new Hirro Onoda.

18 minutes ago, Ric said:

Same with us, we deliberately ruined their day in 1986 & now we obviously changed our vote at the behest of Celtic and the SPFL illuminati just to get them relegated

A message to Hearts fans from Ann Budge:

sadly once again, we cannot say we are totally surprised at the outcome,

Link

Joint Club Statement - 3 hours earlier

all we can only say is how disappointed and surprised we are at the outcome.

Link

giphy.gif

Also, did no one think to proof that Joint Statement? Fucking hell...

Edited by capt_oats