League Reconstruction 20/21 season

25 minutes ago, Spring Onion said:

I agree, can't have a situation where we go into a lockdown again and there is no clear rules or regulations about what happens. We can't be that stupid to not have something in place before we kick off the new season. 

Might be more of a laugh to just make it up as we go along though. Especially if it gets to February and Hearts & Partick are romping clear at the top of their leagues then second wave - boom! Null & void!  

Hibs should put up a giant projector screen over the away stand and fill the stadium up for weekly viewings of this Heart of Midlothian: Season 2019/20 BBC Documentary.  Will be utterly, utterly gold.  

If Hearts somehow manage to screw up getting out of the Scottish Championship (god, that feels GOOD) next season, I think we will be hitting heights not seen since the peak of the Sevco 2012 banter years.  We are close enough already.  What a complete and utter joke of a football club. What a time to be alive. 

Edited by AberdeenHibee

20 minutes ago, Sugar_Army said:

Some Hearts fan on the radio just tried to link their injustice as that similar felt by the widow of the copper that died after being dragged along the road by a car.

Justice for the Gorgie 11.

16 minutes ago, Junior_Arab said:

Might be more of a laugh to just make it up as we go along though. Especially if it gets to February and Hearts & Partick are romping clear at the top of their leagues then second wave - boom! Null & void!  

Rules rewritten to state that 50% of the season has to be played to constitute a season then second wave hits with Hearts 10 points clear after 13/27 games would cause scenes

As a Rovers supporter I would say that Hearts and Patrick Thistle didn't give a shit about how much their legal shenanigans would effect us or Cove Rangers or Dundee United as long as they kept their Premiership and Championship place.  Justice, IMO has been done and personally I don't care if they boycott Starks Park (which I really doubt).  As a small club we (thanks to the efforts of our BOD and the financial support of our following) have managed to stay afloat during this nightmare scenario, realistically it could have been the death of us so forgive me for not having any sympathy for Hearts or Partick Thistle.  They should have taken their relegation and got on with it. No team is too big to go down  😄

Edited by lellywong

From Kickback

"It’s incredible this can happen in sport and in a tin pot league which ours has become.

You get corruption on a much larger scale in life which can take years to stop,   almost mafia/ government levels of corruption, but it’s ludicrous how Hearts can call on good advice, possibly some of the best, set up a good case/defence and still be rejected because of a bunch of plastic gangsters keeping things “in house”....is there really justice in its proper form out there anymore?  

It’s not in football anyway, not in this country. "

Complete misunderstanding of the arbitration process, how it is set up and how it is run.

1 minute ago, Jacksgranda said:

From Kickback

"It’s incredible this can happen in sport and in a tin pot league which ours has become.

You get corruption on a much larger scale in life which can take years to stop,   almost mafia/ government levels of corruption, but it’s ludicrous how Hearts can call on good advice, possibly some of the best, set up a good case/defence and still be rejected because of a bunch of plastic gangsters keeping things “in house”....is there really justice in its proper form out there anymore?  

It’s not in football anyway, not in this country. "

Complete misunderstanding of the arbitration process, how it is set up and how it is run.

shitwine.png

Most ironic thing about this is hearts fans calling to boycott every ground they hold responsible for the relegation apart tyncastle surely there the most responsible for the mess they got themselves in 

25 minutes ago, Forest_Fifer said:

Has anyone seen 8gamestogo or gorgie greatness? Should we be getting concerned?

9GVtVj.gif.8ae999916b8252f25ca4f9db4b575ddb.gif

I'm hearing 8GamesToGo and Gorgie Greatness are releasing a joint statement at some point between now and 17 October, once they are over the seismic injustice of this affair.

Just now, Coventry Saint said:

I understand that the reason a decision took so long is that every single one of JTS's posts on this thread were submitted as part of document discovery. 

Pretty sure that would have delayed the start of season 2021/22.