League Reconstruction 20/21 season

They really are approaching Trumpian levels of paranoia and delusion. Apparently the CoS is now corrupt for sending the case to arbitration "so that the Dundee vote could be buried". Not so very long ago Lord Clarke was being hailed as a hero for doing just that. It was seen as a huge win at the time.

35 minutes ago, David W said:

So we draw a line, we have taken the fight to its conclusion. Our sole focus and our energy is now on the season ahead. Our key word for the year ahead is “success” not “survival”. The Board has already approved a financially responsible and balanced budget for season 2020/21 that gives the manager what he asked for to achieve everyone’s desire for an immediate return to the Championship. The fightback has started.

Should have ended it there imo, just got embarrassing afterwards. (Jacqui (sp?) that is, not David W.)

Well hopefully its all done and dusted. Will be once the PL kicks off next week.

Also an end to null and void.

What is clear is the need to clarify what happens if Covid 19 returns and kicks the 20/21 season.

League rules should be altered to state what happens if and when the next season is again curtailed.

As we have seen Covid 19 has returned and bit Melbourne and Barcelona  in the arse and will still be here next season where and when we don't know.

So set minimum number of games we must play to award titles  and relegations.

I would suggest it's not who is in front in May that will win the league but who leads when and if its halted. 

Game need to lead from day one.

Must go I am all out of greenies on this great day.

Edited by Paisley Ton
Error

Kickback in tatters.

22 minutes ago, OTT said:

I'm just going to say this now. 

Not one chance of Doncaster being the one to present the Championship trophy next season. He's not the balls, spine or character to take the abuse and it would be well-****ing-deserved abuse too. 

Expect them to drop it off at the club and Ann or whoever will present it. Absolute ****ing cowards. 

Doncaster doesn't even present the trophies.

20 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Look at the statement these c***s came out with

Straight from JKB, nobody has either noticed or gives a f**k.

made our game a laughing stock around the world

4 minutes ago, Paisley Ton said:

Well hopefully its all done and dusted. Will be once the PL kicks off next week.

Also an end to null and void.

What is clear is the need to clarify what happens if Covid 19 returns and kicks the 20/21 season.

League rules should be altered to state what happens if and when the next season is again curtailed.

As we have seen Covid 19 has returned and bit Melbourne and Barcelona  in the arse and will still be here next season where and when we don't know.

So set minimum number of games we must play to award titles  and relegations.

I would suggest it's not who is in front in May that will win the league but who leads when and if its halted. 

Game need to lead from day one.

Must go I am all out of greenies on this great day.

I agree, can't have a situation where we go into a lockdown again and there is no clear rules or regulations about what happens. We can't be that stupid to not have something in place before we kick off the new season. 

FoH are absolutely deluded.

“Today we all received the decision of the SFA arbitration panel and while the Foundation board is disappointed with the result, we are totally behind the fact that the club, along with Partick Thistle, pursued the issue as far as they could. By standing up to an unworthy and indefensible strategy of causing harm to clubs, Hearts and Partick Thistle continued to shine a light on the shortcomings of our governing body and its administrative incompetence and dubious practices. We very much hope that one positive outcome of this affair will be that those in our game with professional integrity (and a demonstrable commitment to a policy that a member organisation exists to support all of its members, particularly in times of crisis) will now stand up and demand the desperately needed improvement to our sport’s administration.

I'm sure the game's administrators will get right on changing after their actions were found to be completely correct

SPFL chief executive Neil Doncaster said: “This is a clear, comprehensive and unanimous decision.

“I am absolutely delighted that our approach has been vindicated throughout, following an intense period of legal scrutiny and review.

“It has been a very demanding process, but I had complete confidence in the actions and decisions of the SPFL board and the SPFL executive team.”

2 minutes ago, Sugar_Army said:

Some Hearts fan on the radio just tried to link their injustice as that similar felt by the widow of the copper that died after being dragged along the road by a car.

Heard it and tbf to Hugh Keevins, he cut off the arsehole straight away.

1 hour ago, Shotgun said:

I'm still stuck on JKB when I should be getting ready to go out.

Im no longer accepting the “we deserved it for being shite” argument.  Villa, Barnsley, Luton and Huddersfield blew that logic out the window.  We would have stayed up, no doubt about it, and I think we would have kicked on next season. 

Would it not be fairer to compare to the clubs which were bottom of those leagues with 8gamestogo? You know, the ones that went doon.

29 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Kickback in tatters.

Doncaster doesn't even present the trophies.

No, but the Tribunal presented him with one for winning today. I think it's probably an old one they don't need any more, but still, well done Neil!

doncaster (1).jpg.gallery.jpg