League Reconstruction 20/21 season

Moving to the English leagues as a next step, currently trending on JKB.

Maybe Falkirk could just move to the MLS. You know, given that teams can just play in whichever country they choose.  They'd probably be one of the better teams and I'd get to see them play. I think I might be onto something here.

1 minute ago, arabdelic said:

Tom English is going to speaking soon on Radio Scotland. Be prepared for unfair to relegate, SPFL fault it came to this and ignore the 'independent investigation' conclusions of non wrongdoing from the SPFL. 

Is he on drive-time?  Probably shouldn't be behind the wheel.

1 minute ago, Shotgun said:

Moving to the English leagues as a next step, currently trending on JKB.

Maybe Falkirk could just move to the MLS. You know, given that teams can just play in whichever country they choose.  They'd probably be one of the better teams and I'd get to see them play. I think I might be onto something here.

Falkirk had a much stronger case to be miffed about missing out on promotion, not the teams at the bottom of the league who were chancing their arm to save their poor seasons. 

10 minutes ago, arabdelic said:

Falkirk had a much stronger case to be miffed about missing out on promotion, not the teams at the bottom of the league who were chancing their arm to save their poor seasons. 

No they didn't. Any case Falkirk had was as good/bad as Hearts' and Partick's.

What this has proven is that the SPFL carried out all their actions within the law. We never knew this until we got this result. It still does not detract from the fact that Hearts and Partick Thistle have been very unfortunate in the way that they were relegated. 
Tom English was very wrong to expect football clubs not to act in complete self interest. We all know what to expect going forward now, no more talk of some bullshit football family.
Disappointing but really glad it's all over now.

Loving the seethe here. Football family? 🤣

Your alternative was a laughable and purely self serving reconstruction model. It was pathetic and rightly filed in the bin.

As soon as the clubs - Hearts included - voted to end the league this was the only realistic outcome. Just a shame Ann put us through all this nonsense to get there. Well not really a shame, was a good laugh.

Thanks for the cheese now GTF (Go To Forum).

30 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Apparently the courts are now corrupt according to some mentalist Heats fans. Quite what is in it for the courts is still to be ascertained.

Other popular crazy theories are that Peter Lawwell and Nicola Sturgeon pretty much run Scotland together and are the leaders of a bizarre conspiracy against Hearts that has seen them instruct the courts to rule against Hearts. Somehow both run Scottish football together as well and have 'rigged' things to see Hearts down.

Still not seeing what they would get out of this. Also if they had that much power and cared that much about Hearts they'd simply have the SFA (which they also run apparently) take away Hearts' membership.

It will be Nicola's way of getting one over on Salmond.  Nap.☺️

16 minutes ago, arabdelic said:

Tom English is going to speaking soon on Radio Scotland. Be prepared for unfair to relegate, SPFL fault it came to this and ignore the 'independent investigation' conclusions of non wrongdoing from the SPFL. 

Tom’s torrential waterfall of tears should be hugely entertaining.

Tbf I think the sides in play off places have a right to be a bit miffed. Which they have been, but without the launching of toys out their prams at speeds that suggest a trebuchet was employed which the worst sides in each league have employed.

No they didn't. Any case Falkirk had was as good/bad as Hearts' and Partick's.

1 minute ago, Lebowski said:

Tbf I think the sides in play off places have a right to be a bit miffed. Which they have been, but without the launching of toys out their prams at speeds which suggest a trebuchet was employed which the worst sides in each league have employed.

Hmm, the Falkirk chairman had a fairly big "toys out the pram" moment and started rambling on about how he wanted to humiliate the clubs who didn't vote through reconstruction, he was a bawhair away from calling for boycotts.