League Reconstruction 20/21 season

35 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

A campaign now to stop their moon howlers supporting the National team on top of the boycottof away grounds and a poll to join the Engkish league. Then a post with veiled threats

"The Fist of Gorgie is rising from its slumber and getting ready to welcome visiting teamsΒ and supporters to our home"

Β 

Total heads gone stuff and a split against Budge to boot.

Β 

Β 

Fist of Gorgie?

Should call themselves the Maroon Panthers.

Well those were 10 of the most entertaining pages I've read in some time on this site. Just pure schadenfreude.

Hearts and Partick officially losing?

NoΒ compensation?

Potentially paying out tons for court costsΒ andΒ the Judicial Panel coming up?

Love it.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

1 hour ago, G51 Red said:

Thistle ( IMHO ) are like the guy in the pub , who wouldn’t say boo to a goose , but when his big , bad mate shows up , wants to fight the full pub ...

However , it turns out that their big bad mate is all talk and so the two of them get battered ....πŸ˜‚

Right outcome. Await Hearts’ official reaction but tone of their β€œfans” on JKB - hoping for second CV19 outbreak, threatening violence to away fans and Doncaster - reveals their true colours. All for the good of Scottish football eh Budge ?

Won’t be missed in Scotland’s Premier League. Seven years after their nadir of administration and bumping charities and cheating dozens of local businesses, a sweet, cold revenge.Β 
Β 

For genuine Hearts fans, good luck. Your club is over- run by underperforming players, historically inept and arrogant management and an owner who has delivered nothing but cost and failure. Stand back from the vitriol and have a good hard look at what your club has become in Scottish football.Β 
Β 

Β 

Also on kickback:

I read that Mr MacLennan wants to draw a line under this and that we should all come together and unite for the sake of Scottish football.

Β 

To Mr MacLennan, I respond by saying, 'I will never forget, nor forgive, what you and your board have done to Hearts, Partick and Stranraer. While I can only act in a small way against people like yourself and your employer, Mr Lawell, my denial of providing any funding to each and every club excepting those three named above, will not be for just a few weeks or even a season, it will be for myΒ lifetime. If sufficient others also act in a similar way, then perhaps, just perhaps, I and they will see the death of some of these clubs before too long. I will also encourage my kids to bear this grudge and if I cannot get them to attend games involving Hearts at Tynecastle, then I will encourage them to take an interest in other sports or football in another country.Β 

Β 

Unfortunately, this extends toΒ Scottish international football. I will no longer attend or watch my national teams participation in international football. You, Mr Doncaster, Mr Lawell,Β every member of your board and every CEO of their clubs have destroyed my interest in Scottish football, outwith Hearts.

Β 

Finally Mr MacLennan, you will never succeed in your ultimate aim of destroying Hearts. I and thousands of others will simply not allow you to do this and we will back our Foundation and club in a way that you and your cohorts cannot understand. I look forward to Hearts and Partick returning to the top flight where I can assure you that a warm welcome awaits.

200.gif&key=70ed279f2d3df4ee543894ff0c9da00de65b41d8047951a7a9461c299162e46c

I saw that - what a fucking simpleton.

22 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Also on kickback:

I read that Mr MacLennan wants to draw a line under this and that we should all come together and unite for the sake of Scottish football.

Β 

To Mr MacLennan, I respond by saying, 'I will never forget, nor forgive, what you and your board have done to Hearts, Partick and Stranraer. While I can only act in a small way against people like yourself and your employer, Mr Lawell, my denial of providing any funding to each and every club excepting those three named above, will not be for just a few weeks or even a season, it will be for myΒ lifetime. If sufficient others also act in a similar way, then perhaps, just perhaps, I and they will see the death of some of these clubs before too long. I will also encourage my kids to bear this grudge and if I cannot get them to attend games involving Hearts at Tynecastle, then I will encourage them to take an interest in other sports or football in another country.Β 

Β 

Unfortunately, this extends toΒ Scottish international football. I will no longer attend or watch my national teams participation in international football. You, Mr Doncaster, Mr Lawell,Β every member of your board and every CEO of their clubs have destroyed my interest in Scottish football, outwith Hearts.

Β 

Finally Mr MacLennan, you will never succeed in your ultimate aim of destroying Hearts. I and thousands of others will simply not allow you to do this and we will back our Foundation and club in a way that you and your cohorts cannot understand. I look forward to Hearts and Partick returning to the top flight where I can assure you that a warm welcome awaits.

awkward the office GIF

This is Hall of Fame 'Imagine This WasΒ Your Da' territory.

3 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Shamlessly stolen from Twitter. The results of Hearts' compensation claim

Β 

They wish: that would have been a token 'moral victory' for their cause. They don't even get that.

b9faf552-0b32-4474-a64b-7cc9e7100a08.jpg.7c45700f0f35f28205f86b93462f0965.jpg

On 13/07/2020 at 09:02, Gorgie greatness said:

44k raised for the legal fees all in,Β the P&B cult are gonna have to get their hand in the pocket.

Β 

takes the FOH less that two weeks to raise that by fans making the effort to blink & breath😏😏😏😏😏😏

20200727_154541.gif.51463bd4903e40396cd52780f9217cc7.gif

Screenshot_20200727-160228_Chrome.thumb.jpg.36823e94be7ed267bb23ae759a761978.jpg

I've just donated Β£1 for every Hearts league win last season. Hope this helps. πŸ‘