League Reconstruction 20/21 season

14 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

A campaign now to stop their moon howlers supporting the National team on top of the boycottof away grounds and a poll to join the Engkish league. Then a post with veiled threats

"The Fist of Gorgie is rising from its slumber and getting ready to welcome visiting teams and supporters to our home"

Total heads gone stuff and a split against Budge to boot.

There was only one fisting today.

15 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

A campaign now to stop their moon howlers supporting the National team on top of the boycottof away grounds and a poll to join the Engkish league. Then a post with veiled threats

"The Fist of Gorgie is rising from its slumber and getting ready to welcome visiting teams and supporters to our home"

Total heads gone stuff and a split against Budge to boot.

I know that it can’t possibly be, but I would love my team to be the first to visit Tynecastle this season.

"The fact remains that the SPFL board and the majority of fellow member clubs have been seen as being happy to dish out 'punishment' without recompense to three fellow members who did nothing wrong and were just in the wrong place at the wrong time."

"Wrong place at the wrong time" being "bottom of the division when the season ended." 😏 

I think Hearts had showed their hand that they were never going to overturn relegation but expected compensation.  Budge tried to run a side commentary on everything but not once was it mentioned how unfair it was that they weren't allowed to train, their players remained in furlough. 

Are you telling me they were gonna play on Saturday if they won :lol:, this was all about money. 

Also on kickback:

I read that Mr MacLennan wants to draw a line under this and that we should all come together and unite for the sake of Scottish football.

To Mr MacLennan, I respond by saying, 'I will never forget, nor forgive, what you and your board have done to Hearts, Partick and Stranraer. While I can only act in a small way against people like yourself and your employer, Mr Lawell, my denial of providing any funding to each and every club excepting those three named above, will not be for just a few weeks or even a season, it will be for my lifetime. If sufficient others also act in a similar way, then perhaps, just perhaps, I and they will see the death of some of these clubs before too long. I will also encourage my kids to bear this grudge and if I cannot get them to attend games involving Hearts at Tynecastle, then I will encourage them to take an interest in other sports or football in another country. 

Unfortunately, this extends to Scottish international football. I will no longer attend or watch my national teams participation in international football. You, Mr Doncaster, Mr Lawell, every member of your board and every CEO of their clubs have destroyed my interest in Scottish football, outwith Hearts.

Finally Mr MacLennan, you will never succeed in your ultimate aim of destroying Hearts. I and thousands of others will simply not allow you to do this and we will back our Foundation and club in a way that you and your cohorts cannot understand. I look forward to Hearts and Partick returning to the top flight where I can assure you that a warm welcome awaits.

awkward the office GIF

Arbitration Panel Hands Down Unanimous Judgement SPFL Chairman Murdoch MacLennan said: “The formation of this SFA Arbitration Panel was an important step for Scottish football and one which enabled a minutely detailed examination of the entire process of ‘calling the season’. “Directors and officials from the SPFL co-operated with the panel to the fullest possible extent, during which they were subjected to forensic examination by QCs, all under the scrutiny of a Senator of the College of Justice and two experienced Sheriffs. “No-one should be under any illusion about the rigorous and challenging nature of this process. I would fully expect all those involved to agree that no stone was left unturned, no allegation left unanswered. Every aspect of the various arguments put forward by both Heart of Midlothian and Partick Thistle was examined minutely, with full access to all relevant documents, records, emails and telephone logs. “The panel heard from many witnesses, including senior figures from across our game and three members of the SPFL executive team. Thousands of pages of evidence were considered. “I’m therefore very pleased that the tribunal unanimously held that the challenges to the written resolution of 15 April 2020 failed, and that the SPFL were entitled to pass, and give effect to, the written resolution and all that flowed from it. “Throughout the process, and whilst under the most severe pressure, criticism and media scrutiny, the SPFL has followed appropriate legal guidance and acted in accordance with the best interests of the SPFL as a whole at all times. “It is regrettable that the league had to be concluded in the way that it was. However, despite calls to the contrary from some parties, subsequent events, including the virtual shutdown of our entire country for months, confirm that there was no viable alternative. With contact training only being allowed to resume on 29 June, it was simply impossible for games to be played or for Season 2019/20 to continue. more 2 “I want to make clear that it is unfortunate the early curtailment of the season relegated Hearts, Partick Thistle and Stranraer. However, in circumstances where reconstruction was comprehensively rejected by SPFL member clubs, there was no viable alternative. I sympathise hugely with all three clubs, but given this clear and unequivocal tribunal decision, it is imperative that everyone accepts it and works together to ensure that our game can move forward and tackle the enormous and continuing challenges posed by the Covid-19 pandemic.” SPFL chief executive Neil Doncaster said: “This is a clear, comprehensive and unanimous decision. “I am absolutely delighted that our approach has been vindicated throughout, following an intense period of legal scrutiny and review. “It has been a very demanding process, but I had complete confidence in the actions and decisions of the SPFL board and the SPFL executive team.” 
Hearts have found out who the two experienced Sheriffs were.
Profile_-_Woody.jpeg6a9746a642c95bc5f60f6e42e3d3ecc5.jpeg

21 minutes ago, Fife Saint said:

JKB taking it well

* thinly veiled threats on ND when potentially handing them the Championship title
* referring to some clubs as the 'Calpol 3'
* a bizarre logo referencing 'the fist of Gorgie'

I thought I'd check it out, went to the last page, second comment down was someone claiming that they simply shouldn't turn up for either the Dundee or Raith away games. That wasn't from some new poster, that's from someone with 13k posts to their name!

:lol:

I mean, fans boycott you can see maybe having some effect, but how do they expect to compete if they literally don't turn up for games? They'll get booted out the league for that sort of nonsense.

Edit: I see @btb has highlighted the very comment.

Edited by Ric