League Reconstruction 20/21 season

I have stuff I should be doing but I just can't drag myself away from JKB. It's pure gold.

Dundee FC fans, hang your head in shame.

Compensation has nothing to do with their decision, it's about our estimated losses because of the consequences of their decision.

What I can't understand is why we allowed them to return this to arbitration in the first place.

I think the predominant thought of most folk associated with the SPFL, the SFA, and perhaps Scottish football as a whole is currently "How the feck did we actually get away with that?"

Youve got to wonder how James Anderson is feeling right now after handing over 50k to every club in scotland?

Karma will work it’s magic I’m sure, hearts have a steady flow of income that could easily hold if wave 2 hits hard, this season will be in tatters if even a few games have to be postponed never mind the fact crowds could be held back for a long time 

45 minutes ago, Ric said:

Oh, I think you mistake the level of hubris Mr English has here. None of his reporting will be considered anything other than entirely fair, and he'll just switch tack to do a deep dive into "how did we get to this point", shaking off any hint that he backed one side or the other.

1 minute ago, Shotgun said:

Youve got to wonder how James Anderson is feeling right now after handing over 50k to every club in scotland?

I presume they mean the newly sainted one who attempted to bribe Scottish Football just before a crucial vote.

41 minutes ago, realmadrid said:

Surly Hearts fans now must look at Budge and work out what she is doing or in many cases does not know what she is doing

The stand and the family member

The managers, who all appeared hopeless

This case

Payment of players on large wages but very small bonus , hence the last 18 months of poor performance .

There is one person responsible for all this, Does she take a wage from Hearts?

That's pretty much all of them now, to be fair.;)

A campaign now to stop their moon howlers supporting the National team on top of the boycottof away grounds and a poll to join the Engkish league. Then a post with veiled threats

"The Fist of Gorgie is rising from its slumber and getting ready to welcome visiting teams and supporters to our home"

Total heads gone stuff and a split against Budge to boot.

Just now, welshbairn said:

I presume they mean the newly sainted one who attempted to bribe Scottish Football just before a crucial vote.

Waitwaitwait, that was a bribe?

I'm a bit confused because Ann Budge assured everyone cross her heart and hope to die that it was a no-strings-attached payment for the betterment of Scottish football regardless of the ongoing reconstruction proceedings.

1 minute ago, Aim Here said:

Waitwaitwait, that was a bribe?

I'm a bit confused because Ann Budge assured everyone cross her heart and hope to die that it was a no-strings-attached payment for the betterment of Scottish football regardless of the ongoing reconstruction proceedings.

It's very confusing. Several of JKB's legal experts are livid that apparently, it wasn't taken into consideration.

40 minutes ago, Ric said:

Green dot purely for the use of pyrrhic. That is right out of his playbook.

Other notables could  include it being a "Sisyphean task", and that there was no "Damascene conversion".

Straight from the Boris Johnson book of trying to more cultured & intelligent than he actually is.