League Reconstruction 20/21 season

7 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

To be fair to JKB there are now some posters who are saying exactly this.

Calm before the storm, it'll soon turn into a fully fledged nipple war!

V9sjhX7.jpg

Edited by Ric

55 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

I hope his 30,000 other posts are as high-quality as that one.

"Paid Member" on a Hearts' forum is definitely grounds for being disqualified from voting in local or national elections.

Well he's got one thing right and we can all agree on that.

What part of legally binding & can only go to court if an error in law has been made don't they understand?

5 minutes ago, Have some faith in Magic said:

Was last seen this morning with a truly pathetic dig at Dunfermline and Alloa coming up with a system to help COVID.  

I saw that dig. It was bizarre - snarking that a team partnership was in their capacity as club chairmen, which it obviously was. Does he really think two clubs can't make an agreement unless they also happen to be SPFL board members? How do things work in the world of golf?

Edited by Aim Here

4 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

What this has proven is that the SPFL carried out all their actions within the law. We never knew this until we got this result. It still does not detract from the fact that Hearts and Partick Thistle have been very unfortunate in the way that they were relegated. 

Tom English was very wrong to expect football clubs not to act in complete self interest. We all know what to expect going forward now, no more talk of some bullshit football family.

Disappointing but really glad it's all over now.

It's so very hard to feel bad about this considering everything Hearts and Thistle have done in this situation has been purely to save their own skin. 

I saw that dig. It was bizarre - snarking that a team partnership was in their capacity as club chairmen, which it obviously was. Does he really think two clubs can't make an agreement unless they also happen to be SPFL board members? How do things work in the world of golf?
He lost it months ago. I have genuine concerns about his wellbeing.

Hearts and Partick having their SFA memberships suspended for a year would save Stranraer from relegation and provide two spots for Brora Rangers and Kelty Hearts. 3 go down from Lg2 next season with Hearts, Partick and the playoff winner going in. 

Seems like the fairest option all round. 

1 minute ago, Fife Saint said:
2 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

He lost it months ago. I have genuine concerns about his wellbeing.

I wonder if he’s going to come out with a Guardian piece about this, which will out-English Tom English?

8 minutes ago, arabdelic said:

Should it not be the law profession they boycott as it is there decision? 

A number of them still can't believe "their man" voted against them. Some are explaining that this is because he came from a pre-approved list compiled by the corrupt SPFL. Also, several continuing with the theme that "It's no fair" is an important point of law.

Some great legal minds on JKB.

4 minutes ago, Fillin said:

Hearts and Partick having their SFA memberships suspended for a year would save Stranraer from relegation and provide two spots for Brora Rangers and Kelty Hearts. 3 go down from Lg2 next season with Hearts, Partick and the playoff winner going in. 

Seems like the fairest option all round. 

Why is relegating 3 clubs to shoehorn clubs no longer in the setup fair?  We have a Pyramid for a reason.  

Edited by Antiochas III