League Reconstruction 20/21 season

Just now, steelmen said:

I do love the comments that they should pull out of the scottish cup... the SFA might do that for them.

When is the SFA hearing due?

Early August. The SFA won't kick them out over this since their only crime is opposing the SPFL motion to sist to Arbitration (they are entitled to bring the case to the Court of Session in the first instance, to ensure they got it on the books before the time limits). My guess is it'll be a small 'slap on the wrist' fine

19 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Not been on this thread since the middle of June, just skipped 427 pages of bluster to arrive at this sweet conclusion.

Get doon.

Stay doon.

1848140219_JackRoss.png.c156600ef4da7ef13c4f924bd2404471.png

You don't know what you've missed.

1 minute ago, Aim Here said:

Early August. The SFA won't kick them out over this since their only crime is opposing the SPFL motion to sist to Arbitration (they are entitled to bring the case to the Court of Session in the first instance, to ensure they got it on the books before the time limits). My guess is it'll be a small 'slap on the wrist' fine

But big enough to compensate the other clubs for those unnecessary legal fees.

Sore yin for the legal experts at Kickback.

The fact that this whole thing ends up with the panel saying Neil Doncaster is completely vindicated is just the cherry on top.

Obviously Rangers fans are losing the rag over this. Conspiracy as Peter Lawwell relegates the Diets while promoting Dundee HIBERNIAN.

1 minute ago, Aim Here said:

The sensible me agree's with you.

but the evil me says they should be expelled, they broke the rules and that is the punishiment in the rules for it.

6 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

Assuming costs are awarded against the two clubs, surely questions need to be asked as to whether Partick could survive this - unless of course Hearts had agreed to cover their costs in exchange for joining their action.

Think we should leave addressing those questions to tomorrow as otherwise I might just rupture my spleen with laughter right now.