League Reconstruction 20/21 season

Ann Budge is Hearts' personal jinx, a serial loser. 4 victories fewer than Hearts.

It's about time the JKB brain donors turned their anger in her direction. She has been the source of their misery, no other 3rd party.

2 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

I am going to leave a good hour before bed tonight to read through all the rants. Guaranteed to be gold-plated joy.

If you look at it as comedy you won’t sleep tonight.  Your sides will be splitting.

1 minute ago, Coventry Saint said:

Just ten minutes ago, from Kickback. They re STILL insisting they're going to get compo here. 

The fight is only just beginning 😂

image.thumb.png.e04efdb9d3ee00b7ff7b1926ed66d163.png

I hope his 30,000 other posts are as high-quality as that one.

"Paid Member" on a Hearts' forum is definitely grounds for being disqualified from voting in local or national elections.

2 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

I am going to leave a good hour before bed tonight to read through all the rants. Guaranteed to be gold-plated joy.

Leave longer, its sensational.

There's still ones popping up claiming they're getting compensation. Some are claiming Budge will now head back to court and win. Some are praying for another outbreak. Some are demanding Hearts pull out of every cup competition, for some reason. 

17 minutes ago, The Phoenix said:

Arbitration Panel Hands Down Unanimous Judgement SPFL Chairman Murdoch MacLennan said: “The formation of this SFA Arbitration Panel was an important step for Scottish football and one which enabled a minutely detailed examination of the entire process of ‘calling the season’. “Directors and officials from the SPFL co-operated with the panel to the fullest possible extent, during which they were subjected to forensic examination by QCs, all under the scrutiny of a Senator of the College of Justice and two experienced Sheriffs. “No-one should be under any illusion about the rigorous and challenging nature of this process. I would fully expect all those involved to agree that no stone was left unturned, no allegation left unanswered. Every aspect of the various arguments put forward by both Heart of Midlothian and Partick Thistle was examined minutely, with full access to all relevant documents, records, emails and telephone logs. “The panel heard from many witnesses, including senior figures from across our game and three members of the SPFL executive team. Thousands of pages of evidence were considered. “I’m therefore very pleased that the tribunal unanimously held that the challenges to the written resolution of 15 April 2020 failed, and that the SPFL were entitled to pass, and give effect to, the written resolution and all that flowed from it. “Throughout the process, and whilst under the most severe pressure, criticism and media scrutiny, the SPFL has followed appropriate legal guidance and acted in accordance with the best interests of the SPFL as a whole at all times. “It is regrettable that the league had to be concluded in the way that it was. However, despite calls to the contrary from some parties, subsequent events, including the virtual shutdown of our entire country for months, confirm that there was no viable alternative. With contact training only being allowed to resume on 29 June, it was simply impossible for games to be played or for Season 2019/20 to continue. more 2 “I want to make clear that it is unfortunate the early curtailment of the season relegated Hearts, Partick Thistle and Stranraer. However, in circumstances where reconstruction was comprehensively rejected by SPFL member clubs, there was no viable alternative. I sympathise hugely with all three clubs, but given this clear and unequivocal tribunal decision, it is imperative that everyone accepts it and works together to ensure that our game can move forward and tackle the enormous and continuing challenges posed by the Covid-19 pandemic.” SPFL chief executive Neil Doncaster said: “This is a clear, comprehensive and unanimous decision. “I am absolutely delighted that our approach has been vindicated throughout, following an intense period of legal scrutiny and review. “It has been a very demanding process, but I had complete confidence in the actions and decisions of the SPFL board and the SPFL executive team.” 

Translation - F*** you, Hearts. And f*** you, Thistle, too.

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

All the information was supposedly in by Wednesday, including documents, witness questioning and QC arguments. There would have been a huge pile for the panel to go through after the Hearts/Thistle recovery trawl request was granted in full, but you would have thought they could have narrowed the case down to a couple of salient points and come up with a decision by now. Suggested a couple of times that a legal issue could have come up that they don't feel can be settled definitively outside the Court of Sessions, thinking it's more likely that could be the case now, unless Hearts have actually won and the SPFL have asked to delay the announcement while they figure out wtf to do about it.

I've got all this legal shit sussed. :1eye

Self harm over on JKB

12 minutes ago, Voxpop said:

we should pull out the Scottish cup now.  Tell them to stick it.  Other cup games just play our youth team... do not entertain their diddy cups

Play all cup games at riccarton they can have half that gate.