League Reconstruction 20/21 season

I think I may have this right, but can someone check my working for me?

Hearts wasted money going to court to get them to a process that would have happened anyway, and has resulted in nothing changing. They have to pay their own costs, as well as a portion of the SPFL's court costs, and could still be subject to a large fine for the court case.

If accurate, absolutely tremendous.

Oh, and get fucking doon.

On 15/06/2020 at 12:58, HibsFan said:

Not been on this thread since the end of May, just skipped 162 pages of bluster to arrive at this sweet conclusion.

Get doon.

Stay doon.

1848140219_JackRoss.png.c156600ef4da7ef13c4f924bd2404471.png

Not been on this thread since the middle of June, just skipped 427 pages of bluster to arrive at this sweet conclusion.

Get doon.

Stay doon.

1848140219_JackRoss.png.c156600ef4da7ef13c4f924bd2404471.png

4 minutes ago, San Starko Rover said:

Felt sympathy with Hearts, Partick and Stranraer as it was bad luck to be bottom when the music stopped same for Falkirk who we were lucky to be a point ahead of. However Hearts and Partick couldn’t accept it and dragged ourselves Dundee Utd and Cove into this at legal cost to our clubs while being shite bags in not naming Celtic too, classic picking on the wee guys bullying tactics.

Get it round you both, hope the legal bill and impending fine are large.

We were not lucky to be a point ahead of Falkirk. They came to Starks Park and played for a draw, when McGlynn had been telling our players the season wouldn't finish. 

1 minute ago, Bose said:

Guy on kickback hoping for a second wave of Covid. Not taking this too well.

There are some arse-holes on Kickback, but he is regularly off the scale.

So the League following the law and abiding by the democratic decisions of the clubs has made Scottish football a laughing stock according to all the Jambo mouthpieces in the media. 

Next they will be saying it is time for football to heal itself and come together and the only way it can be achieved is by compensation.