League Reconstruction 20/21 season

I think anything apart from absolutely nothing will have most Hearts fans claiming a great victory and all the other delusional nonsense, even if they were awarded something like £250k. 

7 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I think anything apart from absolutely nothing will have most Hearts fans claiming a great victory and all the other delusional nonsense, even if they were awarded something like £250k. 

Even if it’s nothing they claim it’s a show of strength and  that clubs are right to stand up to the authorities.  If it costs them overall through legal costs  it’s just part of the big conspiracy.

So with the league due to start at the weekend. When's this due to be settled?

Knowing scottish football, next monday once the 1st round of fixtures have been completed.

In an ideal world, we do wait until next Monday so that doncaster can just come out and say well, we have started the league for this season, can’t change it now ya bawbags.

3 minutes ago, buchan30 said:

Knowing scottish football, next monday once the 1st round of fixtures have been completed.

In an ideal world, we do wait until next Monday so that doncaster can just come out and say well, we have started the league for this season, can’t change it now ya bawbags.

Lord Clark will have granted an interdict and ordered every SPFL club bar the M8 Alliance to pay £10M each in compensation by then. 🇱🇻🔥

1 hour ago, djchapsticks said:

I see you've played knifey spoony before... 

Yes. It’s been a good way to pass the time when at Tynecastle over the last few seasons 🔪 🥄 👍
Hopefully  they will make face coverings mandatory when we get back to games and I can shout what I like at our quality, hard working players, safe in the knowledge I can’t be 😷 identified by the Budgie Polis 

10 hours ago, TonyFerrino said:

That's tremendous.

I'm wondering if such skills could be used to put Albert Kidds smiling napper on an upper body shot involving a Hibs top?  Apparently him in his Dundee top is frowned upon as a submission to the cardboard cutout Hibs crowd gig.  Asking for a friend likes.  

Looks like shit, will probably delete later x

Spoiler

Albert.thumb.jpg.4ff281b6edbfa01f0b0c5d8eaa382fe1.jpg

10 hours ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

Watching MOTD right now. I'm not sure why we can't just finish the season, to be honest. England have managed it, after all.

There was a much stronger economic driver in England - the teams would have had to pay back a ridiculous amount of television money to Sky.  £100m each or similar.  Would have dwarfed the savings of abandoning the season.

Whereas Leagues 1 and 2 get next to no money from television, their income is mostly from attendances.  So there was a strong economic driver against continuing with the season.

I'm guessing Scottish football television money is more along the lines of the latter.

3 minutes ago, bluearmyfaction said:

There was a much stronger economic driver in England - the teams would have had to pay back a ridiculous amount of television money to Sky.  £100m each or similar.  Would have dwarfed the savings of abandoning the season.

Whereas Leagues 1 and 2 get next to no money from television, their income is mostly from attendances.  So there was a strong economic driver against continuing with the season.

I'm guessing Scottish football television money is more along the lines of the latter.

I see.