League Reconstruction 20/21 season

1 hour ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

Where did I say that. Remember we have been charged by the SFA. After the arbitration case we have that to answer. That is where we will be shat on. As for the use of the word again, it would be from SPFL and then SFA. You idiot.

If "breaking the rules and being punished accordingly" is "being shat on", then yes, you're being shat on.

2 hours ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

I have accepted it. We will be in League 1 and will likely be shat upon again by the SFA. The season should have been null and void, but Celtic needed their 9 in a row.

Your comment in relation to Celtic establishes that you can't handle this situation rationally.

Had we been a point worse off, I daresay, I'd have felt a bit scunnered about it, but would have had to recognise that what happened wasn't any sort of stitch up, and had been arrived at as the least bad option.  I'd have been more angry at my hopeless team. 

The fact that your club is one of the bigger ones in the division, yet still found themselves down there should surely mean that you're anger gets directed towards them? This outward lashing is indeed reminiscent of the behaviour of some other group of fans at a fairly recent point.

Most unbecoming.

4 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

The entertaining aspect for me regarding Thistle’s charge from the SFA is they were never going to take legal action anyway until someone, possibly Anderson, paid for their support of the Hearts’ case. That acceptance of an noble act free of charge is probably going to cost them quite a bit.

That's a right wee shame, it really is.

Clearly never been to Cove.
Although with it being a "modern" shithole in the arse end of nowhere and populated mainly by away fans I can see why a St Johnstone fan would think its decent.
The attendances at Balmoral last season were mostly in the range 600-1000. Do you think clubs like Annan/Stenny/Stirling had 400-600 fans at these games?

37 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Your comment in relation to Celtic establishes that you can't handle this situation rationally.

Had we been a point worse off, I daresay, I'd have felt a bit scunnered about it, but would have had to recognise that what happened wasn't any sort of stitch up, and had been arrived at as the least bad option.  I'd have been more angry at my hopeless team. 

The fact that your club is one of the bigger ones in the division, yet still found themselves down there should surely mean that you're anger gets directed towards them? This outward lashing is indeed reminiscent of the behaviour of some other group of fans at a fairly recent point.

Most unbecoming.

Let’s consider for a moment your team being a point behind & the likely team who was in front the other arse cheek. 

The real reality would have been the league would not have been called we’d still be restarting the league on 1 / 8 & to f**k with whoever didn’t have players because of contracts etc

or

The tantrum would have been nuclear, the vhictims would have went straight to cos do not pass arbitration. 

facts.

Edited by Gorgie greatness

30 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

The entertaining aspect for me regarding Thistle’s charge from the SFA is they were never going to take legal action anyway until someone, possibly Anderson, paid for their support of the Hearts’ case. That acceptance of an noble act free of charge is probably going to cost them quite a bit.

Lets hope they got Anderson to cover any possible fine too, they were the only team out of the 3 with a legitimate claim for unfairness imo. If they hadn't had the cup fixture instead of their last league game they could well have ended off the bottom. Hearts needed them on board for their claim to have any slim credibility.

Edited by welshbairn

1 hour ago, Junior Pub League said:

The smell of the seaside will easily take that stink out of your nostrils.

Enjoy Montrose.

Enjoy Cove.

Enjoy allowing the complete charlatans running your club to shite all over you without you noticing as you fall hook, line and sinker for their deflection.

Do watch out for the Tea Urns though. Oh, and the very personal insults if you have the temerity to win:bounce3

Let’s consider for a moment your team being a point behind & the likely team who was in front the other arse cheek. 

The real reality would have been the league would not have been called we’d still be restarting the league on 1 / 8 & to f**k with whoever didn’t have players because of contracts etc

or

The tantrum would have been nuclear, the vhictims would have went straight to cos do not pass arbitration. 

facts.
It's not fair

33 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

or

facts.

Are facts still facts when they’re just someone’s opinion? 

17 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

or

facts.

If you're pointing out that Rangers and Celtic are more important to the people who run Scottish football, than Hearts and Partick Thistle, then yes, I'd say that's probably true.

But that's irrelevant here.

5 minutes ago, Golden Gordon said:

Especially when they are hypothetical.

So let’s break this down. The hypothesis was that Celtic were a point behind when the league was finished.  There are two “facts”.  Facts either have to have happened and therefore be demonstrable or to be knowable because they were the consequence of a known rule. The first fact; the league would not have been finished, hmmm, seems more like an opinion, no rules to say what would happen. Or, fact number 2, the reaction would be “nuclear” and Celtic would go straight to the Court of Session. That has to be an opinion because it would be breaking the rule to go to arbitration and without the breaking of the rule being carried out it couldn’t be said to be knowable in advance.

4 minutes ago, Staggie52 said:

So let’s break this down. The hypothesis was that Celtic were a point behind when the league was finished.  There are two “facts”.  Facts either have to have happened and therefore be demonstrable or to be knowable because they were the consequence of a known rule. The first fact; the league would not have been finished, hmmm, seems more like an opinion, no rules to say what would happen. Or, fact number 2, the reaction would be “nuclear” and Celtic would go straight to the Court of Session. That has to be an opinion because it would be breaking the rule to go to arbitration and without the breaking of the rule being carried out it couldn’t be said to be knowable in advance.

I'm not Gorgie Greatness & I'm also agreeing with you.  Please don't bring me into this!!!

2 hours ago, itzdrk said:

Highlandmagyar Third Tier has been absolutely losing his mind all over the forum for weeks, absolutely furious and delicious. 

I’m convinced he goes on a rampage every time he sees the word “Ayr”. He replies to just about every mention of us with some tear-stained rant about natural levels.

It’s fucking beautiful.

or

facts.

If the other arsecheek were a point behind then the result would still have been the same on ppg. Their game in hand was worth more than 1 point.

But if we stick by your ‘facts’ then I am sure Celtic would have done the same as sevco, voted against end the league but it didn’t matter as enough teams voted for it. There might have been the whole dossier debacle but it would have been mocked the same as sevco’s was.

If St Mirren were bottom, there would have been a bit of moaning and groaning but they would have taken their ‘medicine’ and tried for extra cash behind doors. Their ceo doesn’t have to cover their ass for all the monumental mistakes they have made.

50 minutes ago, Golden Gordon said:

I'm not Gorgie Greatness & I'm also agreeing with you.  Please don't bring me into this!!!

Wasn’t having a go at you, just bored on a Sunday afternoon, but you quoted me first....

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Lets hope they got Anderson to cover any possible fine too, they were the only team out of the 3 with a legitimate claim for unfairness imo. If they hadn't had the cup fixture instead of their last league game they could well have ended off the bottom. Hearts needed them on board for their claim to have any slim credibility.

Yes, could well have, but in fact, given the form at the time, it was more likely that they would have lost the game.

You are correct that they have the most legitimate claim, but it is a small one.