League Reconstruction 20/21 season

6 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Yes, we are going to win the Championship this season. 

I would love that for 2 reasons, firstly, it is the only way we are going to get A*rshire Derbies again, and secondly it means that Successful Businesswoman FC have made an arse of it as the accies will inevitably win the play off.

59 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

The former Stirling Albion manager, brother of Bill ?

Yep, the older brother taught Bill everything he ever knew. He was a bit shy himself so he fed Bill his famous quotes.  He got royalties, of course.

What’s this “...if Hearts/Thistle win....” shite?

No-one wins you cretins, no-one.

What a bizarre post. The panel will find in favour of one side or the other, and therefore one side will indeed "win".

Also, the word cretin is considered an ableist slur, so maybe don't chuck it around.

1 hour ago, Andy groundhopper said:

Would the Hearts of Thistle be as cynical - accept relegation but because say  5 clubs fold due to the costs, a rapid rethink somehow keeps them up in a reorganization. Is that their last resort,ruin some clubs just to save their skins ? Even when the arbitration panel makes an announcement, I think this will just drag on and on, constant moaning unfair.

More than 5 clubs will fold, and it will be f**k-all to do with the actions of Hearts or Partick.

3 hours ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

Your natural level.

I’d argue natural level is the level that each club has gravitated to by virtue of their performances on the pitch. Which for Ayr is the Championship, while for Thistle it’s League 1.

Nae luck.

1 minute ago, eez-eh said:

I’d argue natural level is the level that each club has gravitated to by virtue of their performances on the pitch. Which for Ayr is the Championship, while for Thistle it’s League 1.

Nae luck.

League 1 wasnt determined on the pitch. It was done by vote. Keep up.

4 hours ago, The DA said:

Bob Shankly lives.

2 hours ago, Wilbur said:

The former Stirling Albion manager, brother of Bill ?

Well, they played at Annfield in an all-red strip...

7 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

League 1 wasnt determined on the pitch. It was done by vote. Keep up.

If only you’d been less shite on the pitch for the portion of the season that had been played.

19 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

Anyone who thinks all of our clubs will survive until things go back to 'normal' is a complete simpleton.

I would've agreed a few months ago, but they all seem to have signed up to start. What is you think will happen, furlough stops, no crowds longer than expected and the gamble to start backfires?

I love it when Thistle or Hearts fans choose to imply that their clubs were relegated arbitrarily, as if it had nothing whatever to do with performance on the pitch.

It's hilarious, in how transparently and pathetically self serving it is.