League Reconstruction 20/21 season

45 minutes ago, btb said:

Perhaps so, but if Hearts/Thistle win it's gonna be compo or reconstruction & that might sharpen a few minds.

I still blame Budge/Hearts intransigence back in April for the situation.

'Sharpen a few minds'? Who?

I'll give some context to this. There's a mentalist Hearts fan that sponsored Dundee back in the 80s (Novafone) and ever since he's followed Dundee round and e-mailed the owners with bizarre and completely mental ideas. He's had designs professionally made for Dens to be a 20,000 seater with a car park under the pitch and a monorail going round it.

Anyway - He's back on the Dundee forums again proposing various mental stuff (A bingo game that will make Dundee £17million per year apparently - See spoiler for the e-mail he's sent Tim Keyes)

That's not why I'm posting here though. He has a proposal (And has made a website) to save Scottish football and blood youth into the game. Here's the website: https://www.npl-football.com/

Copy email sent to Tim Keyes today

Tim . . .

£17 million income per year : DEES BIG GAME BINGO + ONLINE

You will be aware that NFL/NHL/NBA Bingo is massive in USA with regular ONE MILLION DOLLAR PRIZES.

2,000 players per week in DUBLIN since 1938 with a minimum prize fund of £25,000 per week.

DEESBINGO.CLUB   -  BE THE FIRST - HOME & AWAY (Domain name available)

The Club's 3,000 season ticket holders would automatically become members of the Dees Bingo Club.

They would be able to nominate up to six friends & family . .  extending DeesBingo Club membership to over 20,000.

DeesBingo regular two games per evening/six per week would be live online on Saturday, Sunday and Mondays.

1.    Weekly : New income three evening per week. (average 6,600 per night). 

Up to 20,000 players @ £5 per entry x Sat/Sun/Mon = 100,000 x £4.16+vat = £0.4m.
£0.4 million per week x 50 weeks = £20m less 10% management costs and prize fund.  Potentially £15m into the Club per year.

2.    BIG GAME :   to gain entry into the BIG PRIZE GAMES on the first Mondays each month, players would need to have entered at least 66% games in the previous month.  'First Monday Big Game' entry would cost £10 x 20,000 = £200k x 12 = £2.4m. (£2m + VAT)

Total £17.0 million per year.

Dens Park could become the UK's only £1m annual prize fund STADIUM BIG GAME BINGO venue on the first Monday each month.
No disruption for stadium used once per month for live televised bingo from the centre circle at Dens Park plus thousands of online players/members from across the UK with entertainment by a Professional Bingo Management team.  This could start immediately.

Maybe :  A One million pound big game in December.  Eleven months big games for £100,000 cash prize on first Mondays each month.

You may be surprised that I am contacting you with this idea as I have never been impressed by Nelms as custodian of the Club.
I only want to see a once great Club's survival and playing at the top once again.

I can pass on the own label bingo UK licensed management company who would run the events and develop a bespoke DEESBINGO platform.

I suggest it should be run by the Foundation with Nelms on a short lead.

Let me know.

Bob Jamieson

34 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I'll give some context to this. There's a mentalist Hearts fan that sponsored Dundee back in the 80s (Novafone) and ever since he's followed Dundee round and e-mailed the owners with bizarre and completely mental ideas. He's had designs professionally made for Dens to be a 20,000 seater with a car park under the pitch and a monorail going round it.

Anyway - He's back on the Dundee forums again proposing various mental stuff (A bingo game that will make Dundee £17million per year apparently - See spoiler for the e-mail he's sent Tim Keyes)

That's not why I'm posting here though. He has a proposal (And has made a website) to save Scottish football and blood youth into the game. Here's the website: https://www.npl-football.com/

Reveal hidden contents

Tim . . .

You will be aware that NFL/NHL/NBA Bingo is massive in USA with regular ONE MILLION DOLLAR PRIZES.

2,000 players per week in DUBLIN since 1938 with a minimum prize fund of £25,000 per week.

The Club's 3,000 season ticket holders would automatically become members of the Dees Bingo Club.

They would be able to nominate up to six friends & family . .  extending DeesBingo Club membership to over 20,000.

DeesBingo regular two games per evening/six per week would be live online on Saturday, Sunday and Mondays.

Up to 20,000 players @ £5 per entry x Sat/Sun/Mon = 100,000 x £4.16+vat = £0.4m.
£0.4 million per week x 50 weeks = £20m less 10% management costs and prize fund.  Potentially £15m into the Club per year.

2.    BIG GAME :   to gain entry into the BIG PRIZE GAMES on the first Mondays each month, players would need to have entered at least 66% games in the previous month.  'First Monday Big Game' entry would cost £10 x 20,000 = £200k x 12 = £2.4m. (£2m + VAT)

Dens Park could become the UK's only £1m annual prize fund STADIUM BIG GAME BINGO venue on the first Monday each month.
No disruption for stadium used once per month for live televised bingo from the centre circle at Dens Park plus thousands of online players/members from across the UK with entertainment by a Professional Bingo Management team.  This could start immediately.

Maybe :  A One million pound big game in December.  Eleven months big games for £100,000 cash prize on first Mondays each month.

You may be surprised that I am contacting you with this idea as I have never been impressed by Nelms as custodian of the Club.
I only want to see a once great Club's survival and playing at the top once again.

I can pass on the own label bingo UK licensed management company who would run the events and develop a bespoke DEESBINGO platform.

Let me know.

Bob Jamieson

"DeeBees".

QLFMjQU.png

30 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

That's not why I'm posting here though. He has a proposal (And has made a website) to save Scottish football and blood youth into the game. Here's the website: https://www.npl-football.com

His vision of a 40-team league seems to be lacking Hibs, Aberdeen, Motherwell, Inverness, Alloa and the Old Firm yet includes Galashiels, Berwick, Peebles, Carlisle, Gretna, Kelty and Brora. I'm assuming that he's got a five-league structure in mind and the website is only showing us the bottom four tiers worth of lower-league dross.

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Tim . . .

Let me know.

Bob Jamieson

😂 that explains a lot, had no fucking idea who that joker was

4 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Hide contents

Tim . . .

Let me know.

Bob Jamieson

8gamestogo clearly.

Guest The Phoenix
4 hours ago, Aim Here said:

His vision of a 40-team league seems to be lacking Hibs, Aberdeen, Motherwell, Inverness, Alloa and the Old Firm yet includes Galashiels, Berwick, Peebles, Carlisle, Gretna, Kelty and Brora. I'm assuming that he's got a five-league structure in mind and the website is only showing us the bottom four tiers worth of lower-league dross.

He’s from Peebles and has history in emailing the SFA/SPFL and as many Clubs as he can find addresses for. 

6 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Tim . . .

Let me know.

Bob Jamieson

How are Ayr down playing with Galashiels and Thistle are in a higher league? :lol:

7 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

Your natural level.

That comment will look even dafter when we are top tier and you bottom tier in 12 months :thumsup2

Would the Hearts of Thistle be as cynical - accept relegation but because say  5 clubs fold due to the costs, a rapid rethink somehow keeps them up in a reorganization. Is that their last resort,ruin some clubs just to save their skins ? Even when the arbitration panel makes an announcement, I think this will just drag on and on, constant moaning unfair.

7 hours ago, BawWatchin said:

"DeeBees".

QLFMjQU.png

This guy presumably..

Jamieson claimed it was his intention to eventually turn both Dens Park and Tannadice into '500 flats' and build a new stadium elsewhere.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/d/dundee/3628407.stm

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/hearts-administration-bob-jamieson-denies-dispute-1567453

https://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/13134637.hearts-fans-fear-return-of-jamieson-could-ruin-their-bid-to-save-club/

Edited by welshbairn

56 minutes ago, Andy groundhopper said:

Would the Hearts of Thistle be as cynical - accept relegation but because say  5 clubs fold due to the costs, a rapid rethink somehow keeps them up in a reorganization. Is that their last resort,ruin some clubs just to save their skins ? Even when the arbitration panel makes an announcement, I think this will just drag on and on, constant moaning unfair.

Mmm. Nice salty tears there!

1 hour ago, Andy groundhopper said:

I’ll answer would we f**k! they voted knowing legal action was forthcoming since before the vote.

sadly I doubt it’s going to come to this!

Edited by Gorgie greatness