League Reconstruction 20/21 season

6 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

There's no way anything involving Scottish football can be that efficient? Surely?

They have concluded Hearts are shite.

Now the process of what division they should be dumped into next season begins.

33 minutes ago, renton said:

Stick your prediction on twitter, Daily Record will lead with it tomorrow.

Probably. I'm as ITK as they are.

* cue an announcement at 4pm today.. ;)

25 minutes ago, Sugar_Army said:

What happens if arbitration say no relegation?

Could we then end up with a new appeal, this time from the teams who were told the were promoted and have even been handed their trophies?

Neither side can appeal the decision from Arbitration. 

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.

25 minutes ago, Sugar_Army said:

Could we then end up with a new appeal, this time from the teams who were told the were promoted and have even been handed their trophies?

No need for league reconstruction Dundee U voted against it. They wouldn’t want to look like c***s & ask for it now they’ve been emptied 😂

8 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

No need for league reconstruction Dundee U voted against it. They wouldn’t want to look like c***s & ask for it now they’ve been emptied 😂

Have I missed something here?

Has the outcome of Arbitration been announced?

Last I looked, it was you lot who had been emptied?

9 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

You speak like it's actually happened, it was a hypothetical question.

9 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

We and the overwhelming majority of clubs voted against Budges Reconstruction proposals because they were, as stated, fucking awful. 

Going on this and the nick of the stand and plaque she had thrown together should show you that she shouldn't be anywhere near any type of reconstruction.

Let's not even get to the fact it was purely about keeping Hearts up.

Just now, mishtergrolsch said:

We and the overwhelming majority of clubs voted against Budges Reconstruction proposals because they were, as stated, fucking awful. 

Going on this and the nick of the stand and plaque she had thrown together should show you that she shouldn't be anywhere near any type of reconstruction.

Let's not even get to the fact it was purely about keeping Hearts up.

🤬 written in this emoji fashion!

i was answering sugar army 

44 minutes ago, Sugar_Army said:

I honestly don’t think that will be an issue that’s going to need to be addressed. 

46 minutes ago, Sugar_Army said:

No.

1 hour ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Neither side can appeal the decision from Arbitration. 

Arbitration won’t mandate a 12 or 14 team top division though will they? If they find in favour of Hearts then wouldn’t the ball be back in the SPFL court to find a solution which includes Hearts in the top league? So DU could still turn round and say ‘well we are promoted so it can’t be the same 12, find a 13+ team solution’. 

I think......

6 minutes ago, ribzanelli said:

Arbitration won’t mandate a 12 or 14 team top division though will they? If they find in favour of Hearts then wouldn’t the ball be back in the SPFL court to find a solution which includes Hearts in the top league? So DU could still turn round and say ‘well we are promoted so it can’t be the same 12, find a 13+ team solution’. 

I think......

That would be horrendous. Clubs from the Championship down have spent the past 2-4 weeks setting budgets and agreeing terms with players both current and new. Any change to the structure now would just be laughable and destructive.