League Reconstruction 20/21 season

5 minutes ago, MacArab said:

use the cover of a global pandemic to try to save your arses

That's the worst of it for me, 4 points below the next worst team in the league when it's cut short to save lives, and they try to bankrupt Scottish football like a screaming toddler in a tantrum when it's in the worst situation it's ever faced, along with everyone else. And they have the cheek to bang on about the fucking Somme.

“It’s unfair, of course we’d try and fight it” is obviously Hearts and their fans stance, and I get it. But, as discussed above, we’re in the middle of a global fucking pandemic. People dying alone is unfair. NHS workers having no protection is unfair. People being unable to go near their friends and family is unfair. I very much struggle with the idea that a team that has been utter, utter garbage for 18 months that happened to be bottom of the league are facing one of the biggest injustices of all. 

If it was Morton, I’d be raging, course I would. But at a point (as many Partick fans seemed to) I’d get a sense of fucking perspective and realise there’s much bigger things at play here. 

4 hours ago, ArabFundamentalist said:

Still don't understand why they've got beef with United. It's no our fault they were bottom of their league when all this shit happened.

The club should change the "United" part back to "Hibernian" for this one season. Just for the lol factor.

8 hours ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Screenshot_20200721-223444_Chrome.thumb.jpg.63be5794b89698030ac8dd1d71510c99.jpg

Charming.

I expected better from Pants Shaton.

Tbf the Utd fans that did the walk from Tynecastle to Tannadice were going to do the same but on arrival they decided that no matter how big and stinking a jobby they each left, it would have been nothing compared to the standard of football on offer all season. In fact, they may have seen said jobbies in the papers the next day with a Hearts strip on after being signed on a two year deal to bolster the squad...

5 hours ago, TheGoon said:

If it was Morton, I’d be raging, course I would. But at a point (as many Partick fans seemed to) I’d get a sense of fucking perspective and realise there’s much bigger things at play here. 

Such a fine altruistic stance from a point of comfort. 

29 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

Such a fine altruistic stance from a point of comfort. 

Good to see your posts back on form.

Must have been that long, satisfying shite you curled out in Dundee earlier.

10 hours ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Screenshot_20200721-223444_Chrome.thumb.jpg.63be5794b89698030ac8dd1d71510c99.jpg

Charming.

I preferred one of the responses:

"I think we should march en masse to Hampden  but as  we are Hearts and from the capital we would only walk from Mt. Vernon after a wee session on the train."

Says it all....

Charming.
I can't help but wonder about the logistics. Given it's an 18 hour walk, how would you know you would need a shite at the end of that? If you needed before you set off, how could you hold it in for that long? The poor man might be forced to shit in somewhere like Glenrothes, rendering the whole effort pointless.

Unless Pants Shaton is regular, shall we say. In which case, time it around that.

18 minutes ago, southoftheborder2 said:

I preferred one of the responses:

"I think we should march en masse to Hampden  but as  we are Hearts and from the capital we would only walk from Mt. Vernon after a wee session on the train."

Says it all....

At least they'd get in a good two hour walk from Mt. Vernon to Mt. Florida.

11 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

Unless Pants Shaton is regular, shall we say. In which case, time it around that.

Aye, I would have to get to Tannadice by 7.30am and ensure I had not had my 2 morning cortados by then................otherwise the jobby wouldnt even be leaving Edinburgh😆