League Reconstruction 20/21 season

4 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

Unlikely the C3 QC will be rabbiting on to milk the 44k worth of walking funds up.

I usually find that punctuation helps to bring any sentence to life.

14 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

Unlikely the C3 QC will be rabbiting on to milk the 44k worth of walking funds up.

A lot of the Kickback lads debating the Dundee vote and when it was received, and heather the orgiginal vote should have been counted.

I know that this will have been covered, but am I missing something, as they don’t seem to be acknowledging at all, that any No vote could be changed to Yes vote within a 28 Day timeframe, for whatever reason the No voter decides, thus Aalowing Dundee to legally take the course of action they did, passing the resolution?

Are these just inconvenient facts that are just being swept under the maroon carpet to help their debate over there, or do I have this wrong?

2 hours ago, MacArab said:

On another topic... 

Doing the rounds on Twitter that Arbitration on the verge of being wrapped up and a decision could be made as soon as tonight, and if not, tomorrow.

That would be good.

Well impressed at how they have managed to kept his so quiet tbh.

Where did you see that?

17 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

You're assuming that the three clubs are paying for their legal costs. It's quite possible that Hearts and Thistle have to foot the bill.

Maybe you and Bonnie Prince Charlie should put your literary skills to good use by writing up a GoFundMe for a sponsored Mount Florida to Tynecastle walk...

1 minute ago, MacArab said:

Twitter posts from someone called the 4th Official all over JKB at the moment.

Just now, capt_oats said:

That account seems to be run by an absolute fantasist.

Read one of his blogs and my goodness, it was hard to make anything out through all the writer's spittle on the screen. Horrendous.

3 minutes ago, MacArab said:

He is a JKB member - with the emphasis on the last word.

1 minute ago, capt_oats said:

That account seems to be run by an absolute fantasist.

Correct

20 minutes ago, MacArab said:

I'm guessing, on past form, that the JKBers think that a quick decision is a good sign for them.

It's not.

The quickest way of disposing of a court case is through a dismissal or summary judgement - basically where a court doesn't have to look at the evidence either because the case fails on a point of law, or the evidence that one party claims they brought wouldn't be enough to win them the case. Given that Hearts and Thistle need evidence for their case to succeed (because they need to look at the emails or at the facts of the SPFL's finances), a very quick judgement is unlikely to go well for them.

Edited by Aim Here

11 minutes ago, MacArab said:

A lot of the Kickback lads debating the Dundee vote and when it was received, and heather the orgiginal vote should have been counted.

I know that this will have been covered, but am I missing something, as they don’t seem to be acknowledging at all, that any No vote could be changed to Yes vote within a 28 Day timeframe, for whatever reason the No voter decides, thus Aalowing Dundee to legally take the course of action they did, passing the resolution?

Are these just inconvenient facts that are just being swept under the maroon carpet to help their debate over there, or do I have this wrong?

No idea if everything was above board why did they try so hard to keep things under wraps ? It’s all down to the chairperson now, would have preferred the cos to have had this in the open. 

1 minute ago, Gorgie greatness said:

No idea if everything was above board why did they try so hard to keep things under wraps ? It’s all down to the chairperson now, would have preferred the cos to have had this in the open.

Donald Findlay on Sportsound pointed out that it was standard legal practice to resist discovery motions, because nae c**t wants random strangers fishing through their emails and phone records and web browser history. That doesn't mean anything, except to the 'anything the SPFL does is a masonic/******/anti-Hearts/Illuminati conspiracy' crowd.