League Reconstruction 20/21 season

2 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

I look forward to the usual suspects coming in to gloat at this and say everyone laughing at this idea is shiting it, only to quietly disappear when it's confirmed as nonsense. 

I think you'll be waiting for a while, this is obviously utter pish. 

11 minutes ago, Golden Gordon said:

I wouldn't worry about it, they'll only fritter it away on wages, legal fees & infrastructure projects. 

But we could do that too if we got £10 million...

We could get 10 Paul Bernards for that sort of money. Oh, I see what you mean.

Edited by Jacksgranda

10 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

There are fans of a few Scottish clubs that reek of delusional self entitlement, Hearts obviously at the minute. Then you have utter weirdos like The Rangers, Buddies and Partick Thistle all zoomers of the highest order.

SJThjOutt2Munra6oeMKEXJLrxYfqR6rwhZcs-Juikaa6KTKFbaSi06m9Hhh6g1XlUeAV53dk-YKC_kKcQs3t9HrrQmNvmf_duDh95Hhlgkf9YMuD8pSrBDM9R1oWEuo3ZL4V9xlf9xsahVv1Bo

9 minutes ago, Tannadeechee said:

Exactly. Ann Budge is already.on record as saying relegation would cost them £3 million so where does the £8 or £5 million come from?

All you need to do is jump on to JKB, and it’s all laid out for you there.

In fact, most of them agree that £8m is not actually enough for the disaster that relegation (sorry expulsion) from the Premiership would be for them.

They should have thought of that before being absolutely fucking garbage all season.......

The CoS told them to bolt and pay half the SPFL’s costs.  There is no way that Doncaster is going to settle at the figure. I think the melts have just adds an M to the £5 Budge has had to accept.

1 hour ago, Aim Here said:

Got to love the Jambos that not only believe the unsubstantiated bullshit rumour, but actually think that Hearts should turn their nose up at £4-5 million and fight for the full £10 million!

Have they hired Solly Attwell to get the full 10 million, Uncle Albert's lawyer in the HoIe In One compo claim for falling down into the pub cellar. 

8 minutes ago, Bose said:

The CoS told them to bolt and pay half the SPFL’s costs.  There is no way that Doncaster is going to settle at the figure. I think the melts have just adds an M to the £5 Budge has had to accept.

Daft c***s thinking it was money they were getting, it's 5 of these bad boys.

Millions Shaker 90g - Strawberry