League Reconstruction 20/21 season

11 hours ago, Insaintee said:

But we wouldn't if St Mirren had finnished bottom, we certainly would not have Tom English and Tam Cowan going on crusade to have the leauge restructured or be going to court to promotion recinded. Stranrar are also in the exact same position and not going all radio rental. The only teams with a legitimate greivance are the teams in play off positions that will not now be played. 

Your chairman disagrees with you! But then some pure crack has hit the streets of paisley as he’s banging on about a top  six finish 🤣

1 minute ago, Gorgie greatness said:

Your chairman disagrees with you! But then some pure crack has hit the streets of paisley as he’s banging on about a top  six finish 🤣

If you mean Fitzpatrick, he's not our Chairman, but you know, it's pretty standard for you to be wrong all the time so it's not unexpected.

Personally I'm betting on Hearts managing top six in the championship next season, at a push mind.

6 minutes ago, Ric said:

If you mean Fitzpatrick, he's not our Chairman, but you know, it's pretty standard for you to be wrong all the time so it's not unexpected.

Personally I'm betting on Hearts managing top six in the championship next season, at a push mind.

Maybe not if its points deduction for bringing the game into disrepute . Hearts have not won one bit of their case yet got to be a 20 point deduction. 

12 minutes ago, Ric said:

At least your being realistic and acknowledging only one of us will finish in the top six!

Chief executive/ chairman = splitting baw hairs here  

7 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

At least your being realistic and acknowledging only one of us will finish in the top six!

Chief executive/ chairman = splitting baw hairs here  

Good to see you keeping up the tradition of always being wrong. I never acknowledged "only one of us".

Funny you mention splitting "baw" hairs, as that's what your club's tear stained claims are all about. Enjoy the SFA sanction and getting a derisory pay off as a pity payment.

On 15/07/2020 at 10:52, Aim Here said:

I was curious about Rapid Vienna and  I don't even think that's true. According to Wikipedia they won the German championships in World War 2, but the country was annexed by Nazi Germany at the time and the Austrian Leagues had been absorbed into the German system, so in both international and footballing terms they were de facto the same country, possibly without FIFA or International recognition.

Also, Toronto won Major League Soccer the other year. CONCACAF regard that as a US League. A Singapore representative team (effectively the national side) and another Singapore team confusingly named Lions XII have won the Malaysian League. DPMM (Brunei) and Perth Kangaroos (Australia, in case you thought they might play at McDiarmid Park) have won the Singapore League.

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

56 minutes ago, Ric said:

Good to see you keeping up the tradition of always being wrong. I never acknowledged "only one of us".

Funny you mention splitting "baw" hairs, as that's what your club's tear stained claims are all about. Enjoy the SFA sanction and getting a derisory pay off as a pity payment.

Same derisory pay off your gadge is shitting himself about aye👍

Also, Toronto won Major League Soccer the other year. CONCACAF regard that as a US League. A Singapore representative team (effectively the national side) and another Singapore team confusingly named Lions XII have won the Malaysian League. DPMM (Brunei) and Perth Kangaroos (Australia, in case you thought they might play at McDiarmid Park) have won the Singapore League.
Etoile FC (French) & Albirex Niigata (S) (satellite team of the Japanese club of the same name) have won Singapore's top flight as well.

Singapore has a history of foriegn teams in it's league in addition to the ones mentioned namely Sinchi FC (Chinese), Sporting Afrique (African), Super Reds (Korean), Liaoning Guangyuan (Chinese satellite team of Liaoning FC), Dalian Shide Siwu (Chinese satellite team of Dalian Shide), Beijing Guoan Talent (Chinese satellite team of Beijing Guoan & Harimau Muda (Malayasian national youth teams). Harimau Muda also had a stint playing in Australia's NPL Queensland.

Guest 8GamesToGo
On 15/07/2020 at 02:52, Aim Here said:

I was curious about Rapid Vienna and  I don't even think that's true. According to Wikipedia they won the German championships in World War 2, but the country was annexed by Nazi Germany at the time and the Austrian Leagues had been absorbed into the German system, so in both international and footballing terms they were de facto the same country, possibly without FIFA or International recognition.

Looked like they still were in that game of walking football they played at the 82 World Cup. Up there with St Mirren vs Celtic 86 and England and Belgium in their 2018 game as one of the most blatant examples of teams trying their hardest not to win a football match.

Guest 8GamesToGo
4 hours ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

Aye. Imagine losing in a popularity contest against Neil Fucking Doncaster. Says a lot, that does. Almost as embarrassing as, say, winning four games out of 30.

That is embarrassing. Not as embarrassing as two of those wins being against Hibs though.

Or as embarrassing as only winning 86 out of 325 competitive derbies? 

Guest 8GamesToGo
2 hours ago, Ric said:

A sanction AND a payoff? I"m sure there's some logic there somewhere.

5 hours ago, 8GamesToGo said:

That is embarrassing. Not as embarrassing as two of those wins being against Hibs though.

Or as embarrassing as only winning 86 out of 325 competitive derbies? 

I'm not embarrassed.  Enjoy Dumfries.