League Reconstruction 20/21 season

1 minute ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Few things demonstrate the extent of hearts “big club” status so much as the delight being shown at our current misfortunes.

Yeah right.  It's because youse are making a complete Noel Hunt of it, at full volume.  Utter comedy gold, though.  Keep it up.

And besides, big clubs don't get relegated 5 times or go into administration. That sounds very much like the actions of a diddy club.  

3 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Few things demonstrate the extent of hearts “big club” status so much as the delight being shown at our current misfortunes.

782 page thread, pretty crazy. I knew we were a "big club"' but this is getting embarrassing.

6 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

782 page thread, pretty crazy. I knew we were a "big club"' but this is getting embarrassing.

I think hearts boardroom behaviour during the last 3 months is far more embarrassing, than (most of) the posts on this thread..

Yeah right.  It's because youse are making a complete Noel Hunt of it, at full volume.  Utter comedy gold, though.  Keep it up.
And besides, big clubs don't get relegated 5 times or go into administration. That sounds very much like the actions of a diddy club.  

^^^Delighted

56 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

Certainly is, spoilt brats with a sugar mummy and new rich uncle having a tantrum while all the grown ups are trying to cope with the consequences of a full on global pandemic.

Edited by welshbairn

14 minutes ago, MacArab said:

Actually, it’s fucking embarrassing tbh.

I’ve greenied more Dees in the past month, than I have in my whole previous time on P&B.

Everyone’s mutual disgust at your club’s atrocious behaviour has brought the rest of us together in ways we never thought possible.

Hurry the f**k up and get doon, so we can all get back to slagging each other off again.

Big bad hearts causes Dundee love in!

😴

1 hour ago, kdyteejay said:

Have they forgotten their manager is now Neilson. Enjoy the boring stuff he’ll have on show.

Neilson will be well suited to Hearts and the Championship, and I imagine they'll have little trouble getting back up.

That makes their tearful tantrums all the more daft. A single season in the Championship where they'll win most games, visit some ground they haven't been to in ages (or ever in some fans' case) and a nice wee title party in front of a sell out home crowd. Hardly the worst fate in the world. 

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Neilson will be well suited to Hearts and the Championship, and I imagine they'll have little trouble getting back up.

That makes their tearful tantrums all the more daft. A single season in the Championship where they'll win most games, visit some ground they haven't been to in ages (or ever in some fans' case) and a nice wee title party in front of a sell out home crowd. Hardly the worst fate in the world. 

Yep, that’s how I personally think Hearts should have dealt with it. Move on and stuff it right back up everyone by walking the championship, that’s where the money and effort should have been focused.

1 minute ago, Yorky said:

Yep, that’s how I personally think Hearts should have dealt with it. Move on and stuff it right back up everyone by walking the championship, that’s where the money and effort should have been focused.

They would have had a really positive atmosphere, as regularly winning gives you that, and would have built up good momentum going back up that could have been carried in to their first season back in the Premiership. The brief sojourn in the Championship would be swiftly forgotten.

Instead it seems that the atmosphere at Tynecastle has been irrevocably altered to a bitter 'everyone is against us' one that will often drain momentum and positivity. Wins won't be about their team doing well, they will be about 'getting it up' others and 'showing them'. 

You can bet that every single decision, from a refereeing mistake (even the smallest, most marginal one) to an unfavourable cup draw and/or fixture list to another team signing someone in front of them to anything else they perceive to not go in Hearts' favour will now be jumped on and used as 'evidence'.

Sounds very familiar