League Reconstruction 20/21 season

2 minutes ago, 8GamesToGo said:

I'm pretty sure being part of the last Scottish team - probably ever - to push one of the OF down to the wire in a title race might disagree on that one.

So having a part share in a collective shitting of the pants with an almighty bottle job at the last hurdle should be considered his career highlight? :lol:

Guest 8GamesToGo
1 minute ago, djchapsticks said:

So having a part share in a collective shitting of the pants with an almighty bottle job at the last hurdle should be considered his career highlight? :lol:

You wouldn't get it, never having been there. Too busy missing tackles that day.

2 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Well it's either that or 4-6-0....

4 minutes ago, DumbartonBud said:

When you are told to pay part of the other sides costs it usually doesn’t mean you are a winner. 

Aye, but JKB and Pet are convinced Lord Clark really loves them despite of making them pay 50% of the SPFL's costs and sending it straight to the SFA for adjudication. 

10 minutes ago, 8GamesToGo said:

I'm pretty sure being part of the last Scottish team - probably ever - to push one of the OF down to the wire in a title race might disagree on that one.

Er...Aberdeen 1990/1991?

Edited by rudebwoyben

9 minutes ago, 8GamesToGo said:

Yes, that particular piece of silverware is glistening in his groaning trophy cabinet

image.png.1b38f931c98ca860d79b87ad1c848cae.png

8 minutes ago, 8GamesToGo said:

Dandies everywhere will get upset with me but unfortunately Ibrox in May 1991 happened...

11 minutes ago, 8GamesToGo said:

The 1990–91 season was the 94th season of competitive football in Scotland. It was notable for the fact that there was a last day title decider at Ibrox between Rangers and Aberdeen.

12 minutes ago, 8GamesToGo said:

Until you sacked your manager who was getting you close and went into administration for spending other people's money that you didn't repay to get there, that is.

Edited by welshbairn

6 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Even through this form of digital communication you can smell the flat-earther ripping out of 8gamestogo

It'll be another 36-hour manic P&B episode for him until he tires himself out or destroys another keyboard.

20200714_181049.gif.8ef884222fabaae7501cdd87d1323a0d.gif

Interdict incoming, or back to court. I don't think so, but the way things are going I wouldn't bet against it.
The only way this returns to the CoS is if legal procedures are not adhered to. If as you state the arbitration panel are "experts" in this field that isn't happening. What's the grounds for Interdict, this will be settled and the punishments imposed before the season starts on 1 August never mind your league in October.

1 hour ago, Mr. X said:

It's not the attempt at arse kicking that's the problem, it's the timing of the attempt at arse kicking.

Yeah, they shouldve punished Hearts/Partick for taking the SPFL  to court before they took them to court.

b*****ds.