League Reconstruction 20/21 season

17 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

44k raised for the legal fees all in, the P&B cult are gonna have to get their hand in the pocket.

takes the FOH less that two weeks to raise that by fans making the effort to blink & breath😏😏😏😏😏😏

....from the supporter of the club not even paying their own legal fee's...

I'd assume that as Dundee Utd, Raith and Cove have asked league clubs to ech chip in a few £££ as well there will be some folk hanging off to see how that goes. 

If i was a FoH member i'd be asking why Budge thinks there will be such a shortfall that they need £8m. Also, as players how would i feel about taking wage cuts etc whilst the club are forking out cash on Neilson, big wages for Craig Gordon and also trying to buy Kevin Nisbet. No matter what happens with the whole arbitration scenario i think Hearts fans need to be asking some questions about how their cash is being used.... 

54 minutes ago, Tannadeechee said:

Well there has been wage cuts of 10-30%.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52470316

£150000 for Neilson then the signing of Craig Gordon and alleged bids in for Nisbet.

Depending on how it has been done,could be 1 or 2 "annoyed" players.

I really hope they are suddenly spending on the strength they will get compo from arbitration.

18 minutes ago, EdinburghPar1975 said:

....from the supporter of the club not even paying their own legal fee's...

I'd assume that as Dundee Utd, Raith and Cove have asked league clubs to ech chip in a few £££ as well there will be some folk hanging off to see how that goes. 

If i was a FoH member i'd be asking why Budge thinks there will be such a shortfall that they need £8m. Also, as players how would i feel about taking wage cuts etc whilst the club are forking out cash on Neilson, big wages for Craig Gordon and also trying to buy Kevin Nisbet. No matter what happens with the whole arbitration scenario i think Hearts fans need to be asking some questions about how their cash is being used.... 

We don’t need the 8 million we’re playing the self interest game like everyone else

(the 8 mill is simply not to low ball yourself) it’s up to the panel who I’m confident won’t entertain that figure.

11 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

This John Brown sending off is like Hearts’ relegation. He genuinely can’t understand why he is being sent off. It takes the ref two and a bit minutes to get him off the park then when he got to the dressing room he kicked the door in.

3 mins 50 onwards

Off topic I know, but aside from the obvious of the OF losing I always particularly enjoy seeing highlights of Rangers teams losing in this era. There's always an entirely genuine outrage that referees aren't actively helping them to win, as if they're being victimised because a referee is applying the rules equally to both teams rather than letting them away with murder while penalising their opponents for f**k all.

Obviously fans of every club always have and always will claim referees are against them in scenarios like that when the referee has actually been entirely fair, but it's something else to see a whole team doing it incessantly. Imagine seriously trying to claim that's not a red card :lol:Establishment club indeed.

22 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

Off topic I know, but aside from the obvious of the OF losing I always particularly enjoy seeing highlights of Rangers teams losing in this era. There's always an entirely genuine outrage that referees aren't actively helping them to win, as if they're being victimised because a referee is applying the rules equally to both teams rather than letting them away with murder while penalising their opponents for f**k all.

Obviously fans of every club always have and always will claim referees are against them in scenarios like that when the referee has actually been entirely fair, but it's something else to see a whole team doing it incessantly. Imagine seriously trying to claim that's not a red card :lol:Establishment club indeed.

That always struck me too when either of them would go on these crusades about how refs were out to get them. 

That Brown incident reminded me of how Hearts have carried on. The relegations/promotions seem a fair way to do things.

40 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

We don’t need the 8 million we’re playing the self interest game like everyone else

(the 8 mill is simply not to low ball yourself) it’s up to the panel who I’m confident won’t entertain that figure.

At last someone at Hearts finally admits what everyone else already knew.

47 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

Unless Budge isnt satisfied with just taking our manager but she's planning on taking you lads on a longer jolly in the Fudesliga than even we've had.

Competitive woman. I salute her.

Edited by mishtergrolsch

Just now, mishtergrolsch said:

Unless Budge isnt satisfied with just taking our manager but she's taking you lads on a longer jolly in the Fudesliga than even we've had.

Competitive woman. I salute her.

Nobody stays down there as long as you have, your next adventure is a mere 12 months from now👍

35 minutes ago, AJF said:

Is there any indication to how long it’s likely to last?

Might not take too long if the panel have gone through all the paper work before it starts. Lord Clark had his verdict all written up immediately after the 3 QC's had finished blethering.