League Reconstruction 20/21 season

11 minutes ago, 8GamesToGo said:

The “oppression of a minority which was unfair and unjust”."

2 minutes ago, 8GamesToGo said:

Hope he's sitting comfortably.

"Well, son, in 2020 Hearts (and PT - a club no-one mentioned at the time) were shafted by the SPFL during a global pandemic. While other countries waited to see things how panned out, there was a quick vote to relegate them that won by an 81% majority, oh and also just by one vote. That vote was held up in this old thing we had called email. Dundee then changed their vote but no-one knew why or even when. So it passed with a huge majority, I mean by one vote.

Thing is the clubs were possibly told porkies about whether or not money could be released another way and they weren't told at all about crucial part of a TV deal that would leave them liable to costs. They were also give about 5 minutes to decide how to vote but 28 days to actually vote, except it wasn't 28 days it was by 5pm a day or so later. Following?

Then, despite Hearts and PT making it clear they'd take legal action, everyone at D Utd and Raith pretended not to have heard that until it actually happened, when they acted surprised and started walking across Scotland to pay for an arbitration process they didn't need to attend. They also pretended fr 3months that they might go for reconstruction. They took so long to do all this, some said the SPFL was playing for time. Finally it went to court and Hearts and PT/SPFL and D Utd won but really everyone lost for being complete dicks. And we still don't know what really happened because the SPFL didn't want any of the court/abritration proceedings to happen in public."

Or the abridged version. "Well son, Hearts were a team, who massively overspent, failed on the pitch, then tried to make the rest of the league suffer for their incompetence."

1 hour ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

They are arguing on HKB that BBC Sportsound is biased against Hearts.

Is this the Cancel Culture we keep hearing about?

49 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

In 15/20 years time, i will mention this story to my son who will ask, ''Dad, who were Hearts?'

"An odious little team team who shat the bed when it really mattered":)

56 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

In 15/20 years time, i will mention this story to my son who will ask, ''Dad, who were Hearts?'

A club who tried to take advantage of a plague to avoid being relegated for being really shit.

7 minutes ago, FTOF said:

"An odious little team team who shat the bed when it really mattered":)

A team driven beyond the edge of destruction by their very own Boadicea, their chairwoman Mother Theresa Budge and her terrifying henchman and supreme legal advisor Leslie "The Launderer" Deans, himself a king in the world of conveyancers. This man of great stature who, in his own imagination, was the first choice for many Hearts fans to represent their club in the court of arbitration for the war against the rest of Scottish football. 

A pair of tits.

2 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

They are arguing on HKB that BBC Sportsound is biased against Hearts.

These morons seriously don't have a clue.

The only one who genuinely seems to understand things is the poster Last Laff - the rest are a bunch of delusional roasters.

Taken directly from the Sevco playbook.

4 hours ago, Andy groundhopper said:

Think they've come to realise that the courts didn't want to change the world to suit Hearts, maybe they'll get compensated with 'parachute' money, but at the end - go and win the Championship, enjoy celebrating for a change. Most decisions covid19 have been poor for football, let's just look forward (hopefully) to next season actually starting.

They hope...

Wouldn’t it be just terrible now they’ve went down, with all of that investment and the parachute payment, and played the way they did this season...properly align themselves with Partick Thistle and end up playing in the Seaside leagues in a few seasons!

That would be the new textbook definition of natural justice...

14 hours ago, Twinkle said:

A picture is worth a thousand words...

https://www.heartsdirect.co.uk/item/2461/GiftsMerchandise/HMFC-Face-Covering-ADULT-PRE-ORDER.html

Hearts.jpg

Edited by Golden Gordon

"Well, son, in 2020 Hearts (and PT - a club no-one mentioned at the time) were shafted by the SPFL during a global pandemic. While other countries waited to see things how panned out, there was a quick vote to relegate them that won by an 81% majority, oh and also just by one vote. That vote was held up in this old thing we had called email. Dundee then changed their vote but no-one knew why or even when. So it passed with a huge majority, I mean by one vote.
Thing is the clubs were possibly told porkies about whether or not money could be released another way and they weren't told at all about crucial part of a TV deal that would leave them liable to costs. They were also give about 5 minutes to decide how to vote but 28 days to actually vote, except it wasn't 28 days it was by 5pm a day or so later. Following?
Then, despite Hearts and PT making it clear they'd take legal action, everyone at D Utd and Raith pretended not to have heard that until it actually happened, when they acted surprised and started walking across Scotland to pay for an arbitration process they didn't need to attend. They also pretended fr 3months that they might go for reconstruction. They took so long to do all this, some said the SPFL was playing for time. Finally it went to court and Hearts and PT/SPFL and D Utd won but really everyone lost for being complete dicks. And we still don't know what really happened because the SPFL didn't want any of the court/abritration proceedings to happen in public."

Clearly the boys father wasn't a Saints fan as if he had been he would have been well aware from a very early age that Hearts were Saints bitches for the last 35 years but they are not bitter about it !

This John Brown sending off is like Hearts’ relegation. He genuinely can’t understand why he is being sent off. It takes the ref two and a bit minutes to get him off the park then when he got to the dressing room he kicked the door in.

3 mins 50 onwards

8 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

This John Brown sending off is like Hearts’ relegation. He genuinely can’t understand why he is being sent off. It takes the ref two and a bit minutes to get him off the park then when he got to the dressing room he kicked the door in.

3 mins 50 onwards

Haha, I’ve never seen that before. Ray Wilkins chasing after him like a parent would chase after their toddler who is about to run into oncoming traffic 😂

10 minutes ago, AJF said:

Haha, I’ve never seen that before. Ray Wilkins chasing after him like a parent would chase after their toddler who is about to run into oncoming traffic 😂

It was when the dressing rooms were in the main (wood frame) stand. You could hear him going nuts and kicking doors and walls as the half came to an end. 

45 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

3 mins 50 onwards

Did Mark Smith ever admit that the first goal was a fluke? Reminded me of Ronaldinho v England, though I think that was at least partly intentional, maybe the same for Smith.

On 11/07/2020 at 22:32, 8GamesToGo said:

Is that all that your have to say about the history of your club?