League Reconstruction 20/21 season

9 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Looks like some of the more sensible  Jambos on here might be starting to distance themselves from their clubs ridiculous demands, hissy fits and general heads gone.

Who are these people? I think we should be told.

6 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

Nice one fivehead, four months too late.

Its why Mellon didn't play him today. Unfair advantage and poor indicator of where the rest of the squad are in terms of quality.

Imagine the purchase he'd get on a header wi that helmet?!

16 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

“It’s to raise a bit of money for the legal bill Dundee U are going to have to pay in the coming weeks” least they know they’re walking for the lawyers benefit😂

Will you still be laughing if Hearts and Partick have to pay those legal costs ?

With the delays still ongoing, at least there won't be any reconstruction talk for season 20/21 - suppose IF Hearts win the Championship then it will all be forgotten ? Really don't know what clubs want,big or small divisions, more non league clubs muscling their way in, no relegation for 25 years, still no one's happy !

3 minutes ago, Andy groundhopper said:

With the delays still ongoing, at least there won't be any reconstruction talk for season 20/21 - suppose IF Hearts win the Championship then it will all be forgotten ? Really don't know what clubs want,big or small divisions, more non league clubs muscling their way in, no relegation for 25 years, still no one's happy !

Most clubs are happy enough with how things are, as reflected in the recent vote.

Even those pressing for change couldn't articulate reasons for doing so, that went beyond their own particular circumstances during this snapshot.

59 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Looks like some of the more sensible (i know, I know) Jambos on here might be starting to distance themselves from their clubs ridiculous demands, hissy fits and general heads gone.

As in the ones who have been here all along & not the cranial detachments that have turned up over the last couple of weeks.

7 minutes ago, Andy groundhopper said:

Reconstruction next year with no promotion from the Championship and any other year the Hearts win it.  Whiny c***s.

1 minute ago, Perkin Flump said:

As in the ones who have been here all along & not the cranial detachments that have turned up over the last couple of weeks.

Think they've come to realise that the courts didn't want to change the world to suit Hearts, maybe they'll get compensated with 'parachute' money, but at the end - go and win the Championship, enjoy celebrating for a change. Most decisions covid19 have been poor for football, let's just look forward (hopefully) to next season actually starting.

27 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Will you still be laughing if Hearts and Partick have to pay those legal costs ?

My experience of arbitration -admittedly in a construction industry context - both side usually pay their own legal costs, as the arbitrator more often than not splits the amount in contention down the middle.

Admittedly, there's a lot more to this case than money, but I can't really see one side having to pay (a lot) of the other side's costs. Unless the panel deem this a ludicrous case from Hearts & Thistle, which is unlikely.

What,a panel of sane,clever,well schooled,legal folk think Hearts are ludicrous ? Perish the thought,think the chuckle brothers will have to share the costs between them, good luck. Probably complain about that as well - take the arbitration panel to court I expect ,unless they play ball with Budgies mob.

My experience of arbitration -admittedly in a construction industry context - both side usually pay their own legal costs, as the arbitrator more often than not splits the amount in contention down the middle.
Admittedly, there's a lot more to this case than money, but I can't really see one side having to pay (a lot) of the other side's costs. Unless the panel deem this a ludicrous case from Hearts & Thistle, which is unlikely.
But.... It's not fair