League Reconstruction 20/21 season

Guest 8GamesToGo
1 minute ago, Gorgie greatness said:

It appears the P&B  seamless anti hertz alliance is popping a stitch😉

Divide and conquer. It's working for the SPFL. Or is it?

Yes in a business sense. Wait, are you saying America isn't the most capitalist place in the world with sports teams getting shunted around different cities depending on which one has the best "market"?
Im just wondering why the nationality of our owners have any bearing on the matter. Also, if you can point me in the direction of our owner being a dick, that would be great

21 minutes ago, 8GamesToGo said:

I don't like seeing rich folk fucking around with ordinary folk, including fans. We had enough of that under Romanov. And Mercer actually - was never a fan. And Robinson of course. Budge, ironically, is the most principled owner we've had and the one getting the most stick bizarrely.

Dundee Utd can afford their own fees FFS. And Hibs can afford not to sack staff and put out a first team. Dundee's owner seems to be just being a dick for the sake of it.

It's.not just us looking for our own fees for fucks sake. How many times do people need told something??

This money is going to pay Raith Rover's fees, for what I'm sure is the 3rd time a club chairman that has already said the fees could end them!

It is also for Cove Rangers. The statement were a joint statement written by three clubs, much like Hearts and Thistle pit out exactly the same statement.

Can Hearts? As far as anyone can see their fees are being paid for by the benefactors that keep the club afloat.

13 minutes ago, Lebowski said:
2 hours ago, 8GamesToGo said:
Then they shouldn't have let it get to court and put member clubs at risk of a compensation payment they can't afford. There were other solutions that didn't have that risk. As I've said before it's incredible the support other fans are giving the SPFL over their handling of this. Hibs I can understand. Mid table, noting to win or lose, having a laugh at us, I'd be doing the same. I wouldn't be backing the SPFL like this though. Never seen anything like it in decades following Scottish football and there's some sort of dispute every year.

You're a fucking halfwit btw. You honestly think Hibs took their decision to get it up Hearts? Along with 9 other clubs in the league? They took decisions based on the best interest of their clubs. And it was an identical decision making process to the one Hearts would have taken if they weren't the worst side in the league.

This is my clubs view on reconstruction, taken from The Killie Trusts monthly report by director Cathy Jamieson.....

SPFL

There is little to add to my report from last month on restructuring, other than to say that we continued to maintain our position that it should not be done for expediency and that the proper way to proceed on any restructuring is to look at a range options, using expertise external to SPFL, and to have meaningful dialogue with supporters.  As fans will know, the Court action initiated by Hearts and Partick Thistle has resulted in the matter being put back to the SFA Tribunal process for arbitration, and we await the outcome of those deliberations.

A further proposal has been brought forward by SPFL which would give the SPFL Board additional powers to take action if required as a consequence of further implications of Covid-19 affecting the season ahead, without reference back to Clubs. Our view is that on matters such as this, it is right that all Clubs can have a say and participate in decisions and therefore we do not support the proposal.

IMHO, probably closer to the road Budge should have gone down rather than trying to railroad clubs into supporting Hearts self interest proposals......

17 minutes ago, 8GamesToGo said:

Mate. If someone crashes into your car and you think it's their fault do you pay for the damage or do you get them to take responsibility for their actions and pay for it (even if you can afford to pay for it yourself) even if it means going to court?

A better analogy would be if you crashed your own car, then took it for granted that everyone in the vicinity should pay for it, because it was icy. And you threaten to bankrupt them if they don't pay up. Then when they tell you to do one, you go to court to try and punish the bystanders with the best driving records. All while snivelling about how it's no fair.

14 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

Definitely Pet. The undisputed king of the shite analogy.

Yep.

52 minutes ago, 8GamesToGo said:

There’s that misogyny I mentioned earlier.

Seeing as its ok apparently to make it personal is it a coincidence the 3 clubs coming out of this the worst in terms of Having owners acting like utter p***ks - hibs, d utd and dundee - are owned by Americans with a sudden weird interest in scottish football?

Misogyny bad. Xenophobia good. And Hibs, Dundee Utd & Dundee are most definitely not coming out of this the worst.

We get at least 300k parachute payment. Where's the 500k or whatever parachute payment earmarked for Hamilton if they'd gone down via a playoff they luckily avoided by voting to avoid it? Just pocketed? Why hasn't that been offered.
Like we'd go down via a playoff. [emoji23] Silly fool!

1 hour ago, 8GamesToGo said:

You could actually finish the SC within 3 days in one stadium. It would be the fairest way as Hearts haven't yet started trimming the squad for the Championship as we don't know for sure what league we're in.

Cool idea - 2 questions for you;

1. When can professional football commence in Scotland?
  2. When must we tell UEFA who our participants in next seasons competitions are?

1 hour ago, 8GamesToGo said:

There’s that misogyny I mentioned earlier.

Seeing as its ok apparently to make it personal is it a coincidence the 3 clubs coming out of this the worst in terms of Having owners acting like utter p***ks - hibs, d utd and dundee - are owned by Americans with a sudden weird interest in scottish football?

Really? Here was me thinking Hearts were coming out of this like prize cockwombles! To be fair that might be an exaggeration, based on some fans!

Can you tell me what Dundee United, or in fact their Chairman have done wrong exactly?

Hearts were to put it mildly fucking shite all season. Over bloated, under talented squad.

Hearts form was not any better than those around them ( the mythical Ross County free fall) etc.

League is called. By a democratic vote. Fairly understandable taking into account ALL situation and Government advice.

Hearts complain

Hearts Mrs Budge gets to head up a reconstruction group.

Hearts, ICT and Rangers try to get leagues voided as confirmed by 6 Championship clubs.

Mrs Budge puts forward a reconstruction plan that fails as behind the headline clubs feel it is extremely poorly thought out and is rushed through. It seems to be to save Hearts from relegation than the best for Scottish football.

Mrs Budge claims someone has come to her (her words on radio that she had nothing to do with it) she is acting as an intermediary with regards a large gift. Gets upset as SPFL ask for a written proposal with regards what strings, who it is anti money laundering laws etc.

Everyone else wonders why person couldn't just access internet and get SPFL'S phone number.

James Anderson and SPFL agree gift.

Hearts put in reconstruction proposal and is rejected. Clubs feel behind the headlines it is poorly thought out and rushed through and seems to be for saving Hearts rather than best for Scottish football. This is seen in the fact that Mrs Budge did not speak to any of the clubs to gauge any worries or requirements of lower league clubs which was very discourteous and some might say arrogant.

Hearts (& Thistle) launch court action.

Hearts & Thistle "win" the right to go to arbitration under the Arbitration Act (Scotland) 2010. Costing large sums of money to get to do EXACTLY what the SPFL's rulebook says to do with football disputes, where it says to go to SFA who will arrange arbitration under the Arbitration Act (Scotland) 2010.

Again who exactly is coming out of this well?

Edited by Tannadeechee

34 minutes ago, 8GamesToGo said:

I think we've finally come full circle. That's exactly what I wanted them to do and what Budge and others wanted to do. The SPFL ending the league so quickly made that impossible. Finally, full circle and you agree with me, so I can stop.

The clubs talked with each other and could have voted no.

A bit like how Budge spoke to all the other clubs over reconstruction? No wait she didn't and just ploughed on ignoring any concerns.

46 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

I agree Hearts and Budge have had a minter throughout, however being misogynistic about it is vile.

Absolutely spot on, she should be (rightfully) pilloried for her condescending attitude, her hubris and her continued myopia but definitely not just because she has a vagina.

2 hours ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

When you lose the arbitration case you will need to cover all costs: Dundee, Raith, Cove, Spfl, Sfa, is going to be at least 500k. Hope you've got it. Could be a poinding outside Budge's townhouse.  

Good to see your Xanax is working Snifter and the aggression is gone. Greenied for use of 'poinding'. Outstanding.

1 hour ago, Golden Gordon said:

Yes, I went to see him speak when I was still young & idealistic.  Strangely, he was expounding on the evils of pie production.  In that factories will slap different packaging on the same pie, which will cost buttons in a petrol station & a small fortune in Waitrose. 

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

16 minutes ago, Ric said:

Absolutely spot on, she should be (rightfully) pilloried for her condescending attitude, her hubris and her continued myopia but definitely not just because she has a vagina.

I've already told you Leveins away

16 minutes ago, Ric said:

Ann Budge has a c**t = bad

Ann Budge is a c**t = good

It’s not too difficult.

20 minutes ago, Ric said:

Judging by the population of kickback, she has quite a few she can call on.