League Reconstruction 20/21 season

Just now, 8GamesToGo said:

Lots were discussed. The one that was said to have support and that was voted on was 14-10-10-10.

By who? Nobody I heard or read thought it had a chance. Hearts didn't even try to get support other than blanket threats.

Guest 8GamesToGo
7 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Budge is the perfect Hertz steward. Mercer with tits and nasty old b*****d. Sue Barker pre makeover. Levein has pics btw.

There’s that misogyny I mentioned earlier.

Seeing as its ok apparently to make it personal is it a coincidence the 3 clubs coming out of this the worst in terms of Having owners acting like utter p***ks - hibs, d utd and dundee - are owned by Americans with a sudden weird interest in scottish football?

Edited by 8GamesToGo

Guest 8GamesToGo
Just now, welshbairn said:

By who? Nobody I heard or read thought it had a chance. Hearts didn't even try to get support other than blanket threats.

By Doncaster and many clubs. It was originally Livvys idea.

6 minutes ago, 8GamesToGo said:

Ok so where’s the part not paid for by that?

I have no idea. Presumably it comes out of the TV income and/or sponsorship. I'm not even sure whether the playoffs take in more or less than the parachute payment pays out (I suspect it's less). Thing is, the SPFL is taking in significantly less money related to parachute payments. Not only are you eyeing up money that's not meant for you, it's money the SPFL doesn't even have to give out to anyone in the first place.

Edited by Aim Here

8 minutes ago, 8GamesToGo said:

There’s that misogyny I mentioned earlier.

Seeing as its ok apparently to make it personal is it a coincidence the 3 clubs coming out of this the worst in terms of Having owners acting like utter p***ks - hibs, d utd and dundee - are owned by Americans with a sudden weird interest in scottish football?

Your bitterness is soaking through every pour now.

36 minutes ago, Ric said:

Tommy Sheridan is as full on in person as you'd expect him to be.

Not that he isn't a nice enough bloke, I should say. Lots of energy there though.

Bloody shame. I used to work in a Law Centre (when I had a conscience) and he was a bit of a hero with his work in the abolition of poindings. Shame he made such a rip-roaring cunt of himself in later years.

21 minutes ago, 8GamesToGo said:

What an embarrassment from Raith. Wah wah give me my title I won by voting for it. Just joining in the general tone of discourse here.

If you had any understanding embarrassment you would have left here days ago.

Guest 8GamesToGo
16 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Your bitterness is soaking through every pour now.

I don't like seeing rich folk fucking around with ordinary folk, including fans. We had enough of that under Romanov. And Mercer actually - was never a fan. And Robinson of course. Budge, ironically, is the most principled owner we've had and the one getting the most stick bizarrely.

Dundee Utd can afford their own fees FFS. And Hibs can afford not to sack staff and put out a first team. Dundee's owner seems to be just being a dick for the sake of it.

Edited by 8GamesToGo

31 minutes ago, Ric said:

He's not wrong on that last point. Which is why you won't find me in Waitrose.

That said, the level of vacuous bourgeoisie would drive me to distraction. ;)

Yes, little Farquar must have his marinated artichokes or he'll just die during his bassoon recital.

7 minutes ago, 8GamesToGo said:

Budge, ironically, is the most principled owner we've had and the one getting the most stick bizarrely.

Trying to keep the fans onside by launching a legal action she knows will fail, transfer hundreds of thousands from football to fat cat lawyers, and designed to bankrupt as many clubs as possible in the remote chance it is successful.

Edited by welshbairn

Just now, DA Baracus said:

Why are folk still engaging the troll? It's destroyed this thread. He's filibustered it to f**k.

He’s either a mega-troll or mega-thick but either way he should be totally avoided.

Sniffter Pee has probably already resorted to sending him vile PMs so maybe we’ll be lucky and he’ll take up all his time.

Guest 8GamesToGo
9 minutes ago, Bose said:

If you had any understanding embarrassment you would have left here days ago.

You don't think asking for 2000 poonds from the team you were only 1 pt ahead of when football was called and 1000 poonds from part-time teams in league 2 to pay for a legal process you don't even need to be part of but you need to be part of it because the SPFL (whose side you are supposed to be on) is so untrustworthy and incompetent is at all embarrassing?

Then they shouldn't have let it get to court and put member clubs at risk of a compensation payment they can't afford. There were other solutions that didn't have that risk. As I've said before it's incredible the support other fans are giving the SPFL over their handling of this. Hibs I can understand. Mid table, noting to win or lose, having a laugh at us, I'd be doing the same. I wouldn't be backing the SPFL like this though. Never seen anything like it in decades following Scottish football and there's some sort of dispute every year.
You're a fucking halfwit btw. You honestly think Hibs took their decision to get it up Hearts? Along with 9 other clubs in the league? They took decisions based on the best interest of their clubs. And it was an identical decision making process to the one Hearts would have taken if they weren't the worst side in the league.