League Reconstruction 20/21 season

2 hours ago, itzdrk said:

Aye, I had big doubts about the way that all came about at first but fair play to James Anderson, just a guy who wants to give generously to football at all levels.  What he's gonna do for Glasgow City is class. 

I think basically Ann wanted to use this as bribe but when made public obviously it couldn't be a bribe so Anderson had to pick up the tab and got f**k all for his money

Just now, Insaintee said:

I think basically Ann wanted to use this as bribe but when made public obviously it couldn't be a bribe so Anderson had to pick up the tab and got f**k all for his money

She may well have but I don't think it appears to be his intention given the further donations he has made to other levels of football. 

25 minutes ago, Insaintee said:

In the interests of fairness I think we should move to a 14 team top league 

Relegate Hearts and Hamilton 

Promote Dundee united, ICT, Dundee and Ayr United 

Agreed.  For a league to mean anything, there must be relegation as well as promotion at the end of a 30-match season.

6 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

Still no link to the legal fund raiser ?

If you can’t provide a link red 🔴 the f**k oot o this post anyway👍

Access to Justice Foundation launches ‘Go the Extra Mile for Justice’ fundraising campaign:

https://www.lawsociety.org.uk/topics/pro-bono/access-to-justice-fundraising-campaign

9 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

Still no link to the legal fund raiser ?

If you can’t provide a link red 🔴 the f**k oot o this post anyway👍

There's a wee warm up one on the go to get everyone in Scottish football ready for the big event.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/tannadice-to-tynecastle-walk?utm_source=customer&utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet&utm_medium=copy_link-tip

https://www.fifetoday.co.uk/sport/football/dundee-united-raith-rovers-and-cove-rangers-will-continue-fight-tribunal-approaches-2907423

“It’s all in company law, not really anything about the rights and wrongs football wise, it’s a question of did we as SPFL shareholders vote in a prejudiced way .

“Hearts and Partick’s QC has asked for a whole lot of documentary evidence about decisions that were made going right back to the first resolution when 81 percent of clubs agreed the league should finish.

“The main thing they will get at is the SPFL and the Dundee vote and whether that was legal or not which could affect our position.

31 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

There's a wee warm up one on the go to get everyone in Scottish football ready for the big event.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/tannadice-to-tynecastle-walk?utm_source=customer&utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet&utm_medium=copy_link-tip

Nice once, thanks for that. Donation made.

4 hours ago, itzdrk said:
4 hours ago, kingjoey said:

That would be totally pointless.

There is a hypothetical situation where Hearts & co win (league placing, not compensation). Reconstruction is done to the minimum to avoid potential further challenge (even though they can't afford it) from Dundee United & co (14-10-10-10 off the table as it had been rejected) so they go for odd top flught with 43 team's (13-10x3) and adding one to make up the space in League Two. 

A (big) stretch but not entirely impossible to reach that point given the shambles that would arise if they won. 

Edited 3 hours ago by itzdrk

NOT SURE WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN TAKING MY FRIENDM BUT IT IS NOT DOING YOU ANY GOOD, SERIOUSLY.