League Reconstruction 20/21 season

Guest 8GamesToGo
4 minutes ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

Deluded nonsense.

A no vote was never the point, approval of the motion was what was asked for and they did so within the time allotted.

Helms said he'd had many encouraging conversations about reconstruction. 

Yes, it was all completely above board and not weird at all. 

Guest 8GamesToGo
2 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Lucky we dont listen to managers and instead decide on relegating teams that finish bottom because they've been honking from start to finish.

Take it up with mister Mellon, man.

Just now, 8GamesToGo said:

Er, no. Lord Clark specifically pulled the SPFL's QC up on that one. It's not on the table. I believe threatening that again will see us bumped straight to the Court of Session. He even said there's time in the calendar for it apparently.

Nope. He said that might be a point of legal argument, that the fully qualified arbitration panel might have to duly consider. 

Guest 8GamesToGo
13 minutes ago, Cowden Cowboy said:

Pretty sure most governing bodies would confirm that the 10-0 win stands and award the three points in that scenario 

Pretty sure when games are abandoned they are abandoned then replayed no matter what the score is.

Guest 8GamesToGo
1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

Nope. He said that might be a point of legal argument, that the fully qualified arbitration panel might have to duly consider. 

I listened in and read the full thing. You're wrong. He pulled up the QC on that one.

Guest 8GamesToGo
7 minutes ago, Spring Onion said:

This is an outright lie.

They are working together to start sooner, sadly it could  not be soon enough to complete last season.  That's why the lower leagues were called earlier and then recently all premiership clubs(including Hearts) agreed that the season could not be completed, after the government said there could be no games played before August the 1st. Even that is not certain as of yet. 

Not sure what part is that difficult to understand.

Where is this restart plan from before the resolution? They did it backwards. Ended the league then set about deciding things for the next season. There was no plan to restart. or is this one of the documents the SPFL have been trying so hard to keep private? 

Just now, 8GamesToGo said:

I listened in and read the full thing. You're wrong. He pulled up the QC on that one.

So did I. He said he couldn't rule on it without full arguments in court, and was a reason why he wouldn't dismiss the case entirely. But he also saw no reason why the appointed panel couldn't deal with points of law just as the court would. 

1 minute ago, 8GamesToGo said:

Not sure a fan of a club formed when another club went out of business and that's been in admin twice should be giving out advice.

Anyhow, I though Livvy were on our side. Didn't you first propose the 14-10-10-10 set-up? Quite hurt really.

Ah I see, deflect and trying to change the subject , are you Ann Budge by any chance?

Oh and Livi were the new name of Meadowbank Thistle when they moved to Livingston, seems you have as much knowledge of the facts of our history as you have on Scottish football being stopped, and the reason the season couldn't be completed.

25 minutes ago, 8GamesToGo said:

Where is this restart plan from before the resolution? They did it backwards. Ended the league then set about deciding things for the next season. There was no plan to restart. or is this one of the documents the SPFL have been trying so hard to keep private? 

You do know that Hearts voted to end their own season at the end of May, after all avenues to if and how the season could be completed. Scot Gov were not for having any football being played at all any time soon from then and we still are not allowed , but you know all this of course.

I see you like to ask for evidence and when it's given you deflect to some other tin foil hat theory, so here is your chance, show us some evidence that clubs could play, SPFL didnt have talks with SG about getting back to playing a.s.a.p. or that any of your "theories" are anything other than fiction. 

@8GamesToGo is a crack pot.

There's been some amount of pink unicorns and fantasisit shite been spewed up by Hearts fans in this thread....

United beating Dundee 10-0?

More chance of Celtic offering us Griffiths, Edouard, £8m and a game in the US to change our vote than this pish happening.

I can't wait until we beat them on the last game of the season to deny them the Championship title, now that might sound like fantasisit rubbish if you are 34 or younger, but we all know different.

2 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

@8GamesToGo is a crack pot.

There's been some amount of pink unicorns and fantasisit shite been spewed up by Hearts fans in this thread....

United beating Dundee 10-0?

More chance of Celtic offering us Griffiths, Edouard, £8m and a game in the US to change our vote than this pish happening.

I can't wait until we beat them on the last game of the season to deny them the Championship title, now that might sound like fantasisit rubbish if you are 34 or younger, but we all know different.

You're Kidding aren't you?

Are Hearts fans taking it in turns every night to go over the same argument or is it the same guy using different names just to laugh at getting response?

Maybe the OP could add the reasons why the season couldn't be finished to their post and the next bampot can be directed to it and save the thread from another night of pish. Who am I kidding? They're not going to listen to reason, are they?

1 hour ago, 8GamesToGo said:

Pretty sure when games are abandoned they are abandoned then replayed no matter what the score is.

Usually but not always - can remember games involving Airdrie and Blackpool where score stood 

SPFL rules state - All Official Matches shall be of 90 minutes' duration, with two equal halves of 45 minutes, but any Official Match which, from any cause whatever, falls short of 90 minutes' duration may be ordered to count as a completed fixture or to be replayed in full as the Board may in its absolute discretion determine.

Edited by Cowden Cowboy