League Reconstruction 20/21 season

To my mind one good thing has come out today. After all the hoo hah about “the documents”, nobody outwith the legal profession is going to know what is in “the documents”. I just find that quite funny, although I’m not sure why exactly.

Guest 8GamesToGo
7 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

OK, well if it's isn't that, then please explain to us. What had the SPFL decided they already wanted. And why?

It is common knowledge that the league is run for Raith Rovers. They wanted to award Raith the title. All this is for Raith. Brave, brave Raith who battled so hard for a one point advantage after 30 games.

Guest 8GamesToGo
Just now, kingjoey said:

To my mind one good thing has come out today. After all the hoo hah about “the documents”, nobody outwith the legal profession is going to know what is in “the documents”. I just find that quite funny, although I’m not sure why exactly.

I assume the result will be announced with some reasoning given, so maybe at the very least we'll just know there was something dodgy or nothing dodgy in the documents.

I'm just amused by the notion that Nicola Sturgeon could give a flying f**k about the SPFL season being completed.

On her list of priorities, giving Hearts the chance to finish the season might rank somewhere ever so slightly north of giving Boris a big hug.

There was literally no chance of her allowing fitba games to go ahead before AT THE VERY EARLIEST when phase 3 is announced (probably this coming Thursday). 

Imagine the fucking chaos!

Hey 8Gamestogo, have you told us which team you support ?

I imagine if it was Ross County or Hamilton who had been bottom of the league when the music stopped you would still be on P&B tonight making exactly the same posts and pushing exactly the same arguments.

Because this has feck all to do with Hearts and everything to do with justice, fairness and human rights. Just like Mother Theresa Budge.

Take your self-righteous pseudonym and shove it right up your relegated arse.

7 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

It's probably the same one or two people. Once their first oh so hilarious troll account is punted they sign up another, and so on.

They'll be running back to Kickback to claim how they 'got us'.

Yes. That's what trolls do.

The Scottish FA don't run the Scottish League. Wee clue in the acronym of who does. Read the rest of the thread as to why the games couldn't have been finished. Testing costs are not top of that list.

Realise that,was just trying to emphasize the things that (maybe) were done wrong. Believe that everything else has been done correctly overall, no champions, no relegations was  never going to happen. Can't please everyone , every country has to deal with things differently.

Slightly off topic but the pyramid restart group who oversee the LL EOSL SOSL and WOSL have just said that they don’t expect any league games before the last Saturday in September or the first in October.

Just thought I’d throw that in there for some light relief

Guest 8GamesToGo
6 minutes ago, ArabFC said:

I'm just amused by the notion that Nicola Sturgeon could give a flying f**k about the SPFL season being completed.

On her list of priorities, giving Hearts the chance to finish the season might rank somewhere ever so slightly north of giving Boris a big hug.

There was literally no chance of her allowing fitba games to go ahead before AT THE VERY EARLIEST when phase 3 is announced (probably this coming Thursday). 

Imagine the fucking chaos!

I'm amused by this idea that only Hearts would finish the season. And by the idea that despite every league that finished early being subject to legal action, we and PT shouldn't stand up for ourselves. Even your own new manager believes ending the league the way the SPFL did was wrong.

Guest 8GamesToGo
2 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

I've put this new roaster on ignore.

Reading page after page of him asking the same questions is mind numbing.

Thickest c**t ever on these forums.

I'm replying to folk asking me questions. Thanks for your kind words though. Hope your emails are working OK now.

Bottom line is, it's a straight choice.

1) Reward Hearts for having a shite season and punish Dundee United for having a good one

2) Reward Dundee United for having a good season and punish Hearts for having a shite one

Which is less unfair?

1 minute ago, GordonD said:

Bottom line is, it's a straight choice.

1) Reward Hearts for having a shite season and punish Dundee United for having a good one

2) Reward Dundee United for having a good season and punish Hearts for having a shite one

Which is less unfair?

Sweating guy meme | FoxyDoor.Com in 2020 | Sweating guy meme ...