League Reconstruction 20/21 season

8 minutes ago, Doctor Manhattan said:

suspect the medicine that Hearts can expect from arbitration is more likely to come in enema form.

Time will tell, can’t get any worse than that already  attempted to be dispensed to us.

2 hours ago, Mr. X said:

You got one home win FFS :lol:

In season 2015/16 and 2016/17 ?

Which was when I was talking about those wee Hearts fannies coming to Easter Road to "support" the likes of Falkirk against us?

I think that you might need to reassess your drug intake during lockdown chum..................

14 minutes ago, 500ClubCraig said:

Time will tell, can’t get any worse than that already  attempted to be dispensed to us.

Hearts will come straight back up, sadly many Hearts supporters on kickback want to see as many clubs as possible go to the wall and see maximum damage to the Scottish game, which will also effect them in the long run. There are no winners here and the longer it drags on the worse it’s going to be for every club, including Hearts. And who ends up suffering, the average supporter who had no part of any decisions that were made. Those on kickback seem to again think they are going to receive millions in compensation or still be a top level club next season along with suggesting wrongdoing by individuals. I honestly feel they are in for a shock.

Edited by Yorky

12 minutes ago, 500ClubCraig said:

How do you like them apples fannybaws ?

36 minutes ago, Yorky said:

Hearts will come straight back up, sadly many Hearts supporters on kickback want to see as many clubs as possible go to the wall and see maximum damage to the Scottish game, which will also effect them in the long run. There are no winners here and the longer it drags on the worse it’s going to be for every club, including Hearts. And who ends up suffering, the average supporter who had no part of any decisions that were made. Those on kickback seem to again think they are going to receive millions in compensation or still be a top level club next season along with suggesting wrongdoing by individuals. I honestly feel they are in for a shock.

I think this is where the problem lies where people are taking what is said on kickback or twitter as gospel for the whole Hearts support. Absolutely no chance are the vast majority of people on kickback and twitter seriously wanting clubs to go to the wall, it's all for a reaction. Going by this thread it does seem to have worked tbf.

I'll happily spraff off some shite on here about how we're going to win millions from the SPFL and how the rest of Scottish football can crumble for all I care, when in reality and I'm chatting to pals that support Hearts or whoever else, the majority just want football to be back regardless of which league we're in. Even all of this chat about boycotting away games etc, I'll be fairly surprised if it comes to fruition in any real scale, I'm hardly going to turn down a game on my doorstep in Dundee after 6 months of no football because of a Rangers-esque boycott. Still looking forward to a hostile reception though, absolutely would not have it any other way.

Off to my scratcher now, getting bored with these JKB sockpuppet muppets - its like kicking a kitten, too easy and ultimately unsatisfying...................you just know it would be much better fun if you had a sack, brick and a canal nearby.

1 hour ago, 500ClubCraig said:

Had the music stopped after 38 games you would be correct.

Surely this argument is dead, there’s no way the games could have been played...but do feel free to keep digging! 😂

F707FBA7-93D9-4D87-AD4A-0F5099050163.gif

10 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Off to my scratcher now, getting bored with these JKB sockpuppet muppets - its like kicking a kitten, too easy and ultimately unsatisfying...................you just know it would be much better fun if you had a sack, brick and a canal nearby.

42B2C158-00CA-40E8-9688-D3644BC3F55B.jpeg.6d0c46dd51db1c9260ecbc18130b8c08.jpeg

Night night 

4 minutes ago, 500ClubCraig said:

C9839F0A-FB93-4A2D-9657-E2A7A7E75FD9.gif

Pot...Kettle...outdated racial remarks!

You’ve been on this forum for all of ten minutes and every post you’ve made has been debunked a thousand times in the nearly 700 pages prior to your arrival.

Try come up with something original and maybe I’ll care about your opinion, or what point you’re trying (read as failing) to make...

Glad to have got such a warm welcome.

I was making the point that whilst multiple clubs are blaming each other -   “Doncaster, nobody seems to be laying the blame at his door yet the farcical resolution forced through by him and his SPFL Board is the reason Scottish Professional Football is in this mess. “

Wasn’t having a go at any other clubs specifically, don’t agree with most of the sentiment on JKB at present but can see how the strength of feeling there has got to this point.

The SPFL clubs pay ND in excess of £7k per week and should be expecting a whole lot more than he has delivered.

As for me making racial remarks? Not aware that I had and certainly never purposely did so.

Whatever the outcome of Arbitration the game as a whole has a very challenging period ahead as does the whole of society, how well and how quickly Scottish Football heals these wounds could prove critical.

They could replace him with a [emoji1782] never mind a clone and be in a much better place.
Craig Levein is doing f**k all at the moment, except boring us all to tears on the radio.

No wonder he is a Hearts legend, both the biggest bottlers in Scottish football.

6 hours ago, 500ClubCraig said:

Glad to have got such a warm welcome.

I was making the point that whilst multiple clubs are blaming each other -   “Doncaster, nobody seems to be laying the blame at his door yet the farcical resolution forced through by him and his SPFL Board is the reason Scottish Professional Football is in this mess. “

Wasn’t having a go at any other clubs specifically, don’t agree with most of the sentiment on JKB at present but can see how the strength of feeling there has got to this point.

The SPFL clubs pay ND in excess of £7k per week and should be expecting a whole lot more than he has delivered.

As for me making racial remarks? Not aware that I had and certainly never purposely did so.

Whatever the outcome of Arbitration the game as a whole has a very challenging period ahead as does the whole of society, how well and how quickly Scottish Football heals these wounds could prove critical.

Neil Doncaster and the SPFL executive were under immense pressure to give clubs access to funding as early as possible (The SPFL executive's job is to enact the will of the clubs). The resolution was put forward as the optimal way of allowing clubs access to funds, preserving the new sky deal and giving clubs some short term clarity on how to run their business.

I'm sure mistakes were made along the way, something funny went on with Dundee (not necessarily wrongdoing, but it is certainly bizarre) and you won't hear me saying the SPFL are a benchmark of competence, but no informed person looks back now and says the decision to call the leagues was the wrong one.

I'm not sure Hearts argument is even that the league season shouldn't have been ended, just that they don't want relegation to be a part of it.

23 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Neil Doncaster and the SPFL executive were under immense pressure to give clubs access to funding as early as possible (The SPFL executive's job is to enact the will of the clubs). The resolution was put forward as the optimal way of allowing clubs access to funds, preserving the new sky deal and giving clubs some short term clarity on how to run their business.

I'm sure mistakes were made along the way, something funny went on with Dundee (not necessarily wrongdoing, but it is certainly bizarre) and you won't hear me saying the SPFL are a benchmark of competence, but no informed person looks back now and says the decision to call the leagues was the wrong one.

I'm not sure Hearts argument is even that the league season shouldn't have been ended, just that they don't want relegation to be a part of it.

It's cost us the best part if £10m to end the league by having to repay the tv companies and give sky loads if free games. 

3 minutes ago, Aylo vanal said:

It's cost us the best part if £10m to end the league by having to repay the tv companies and give sky loads if free games. 

This argument only works if you can provide a solution that doesn't cost significant sums of money, or that the £10m you quote is the worst outcome.

Think about this now, don't just say we could've finished the leagues.