League Reconstruction 20/21 season

So, the Big Team's losing streak continues. By my calculation, they haven't won anywhere for four or five months now. Who are the going to take on next, God, Wetherspoon's, Ryanair. There must be somewhere that someone is going to take their claim to be invincible seriously.

3 minutes ago, Ian38018 said:

So for a legal ignoramus like me - basically the judge has booted the ba' into the long grass, and told SFA to go find it?? 

And if he cannae find it, come back to me??

More like "sort it out amongst yourselves".

10 minutes ago, SEETHING said:

Absolutely not, I'm afraid - today has conclusively proven that Hearts and Thistle have a relevant case in law. If the Whut Ur Ye Goin Tae Court Wi numbskulls had been correct, then the entire action would have been dismissed today. 

So, in the interests of clarity: czbYQBI.gif

I remain 100% convinced that Hearts and Thistle will be vindicated in the arbitration process. 

Why didn't you go straight to arbitration, then?

1 minute ago, Jacksgranda said:

Why didn't you go straight to arbitration, then?

Despite the contrary impression that my insightful posts may give, I do not (currently) have a controlling interest in HMFC or HMFC's legal advisers. 

Edited by SEETHING

What is there is no solution in arbitration that Hearts / Thistle agree to (as is likely) what happens then ?
There will be an outcome as it is arbitration as opposed to mediation.

As someone else has said, there is only limited circumstances in which an outcome from arbitration can be challenged.