League Reconstruction 20/21 season

1 minute ago, Roy McGregor brown stuff said:

Are they? Can not believe you haven’t been in court last couple of days. I mean, the defence of the SPFL wanting the SFA to arbitrate has been looking solid. You’re wasted on a footy message board. 

E0709875-18DA-49E3-8AB0-196942D9136F.png.18a2f009c8b0c0eeb71920094afedb69.png

16 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

Wrong C14. Maybe you're looking at an old set of rules.

The correct one is this:

C14 The Clubs for the time being entitled in terms of these Rules to participate in the Premiership shall, disregarding any abandoned or postponed matches, play in 38 League Matches in any one Season.

Of course, this rule was changed by the Director's Written Resolution passed in April 2020, altered as per the articles of association, though I don't have the text of that to hand.

Exactly, changed by a resolution, voted on and passed by the members. Therefore unless the vote is declared void that resolution becomes effective.  If that vote is voided, then it can be ordered to be retaken and if passed were are back to where we are now.

2 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Hopefully once this case is rightfully thrown out, this pap will f**k off to wherever he came from

Yep, there are a fair few biting on this idiots nonsense.

6 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Hopefully once this case is rightfully thrown out, this pap will f**k off to wherever he came from

I think he's the same guy as that Mega Rich Jambo account. He'll get banned and come back as something else but hopefully you're right and once the judge slaps them about hopefully he goes back to Kickback!!

5 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Yep, there are a fair few biting on this idiots nonsense.

Always remember the “never argue with an idiot” quote when I see some of these posts. Always grateful for Twain or Carlin or whoever is getting credit nowadays, 

25 minutes ago, Roy McGregor brown stuff said:

The courts silly. 

760D0AF7-590E-4A77-A8D0-0A94CB633217.png

The SFA rules?

The Hearts QC claimed the SFA rules could be ignored because they are not in the SPFL rule book.

Even though Hearts are also members of the SFA.

Oh aye, they charged the coach right through that one!

41 minutes ago, Roy McGregor brown stuff said:

🤣🤣 Aye ok then. Read up on those SPFL rules. Didn’t realise I was talking to someone with such in-depth knowledge of the case. My mistake.

& Here was me thinking  this wasn’t the bar exam messageboard. I’m so sorry. 🤣🤣

No it is a message board, full of folk giving their opinions and ideas on what is going round. But as posted if you are going to write post after post stating what you say as being what will happen as fact, be prepared to back it up. If you claim that someome is stupid, be prepared for them to question you further.

I have the rulebook, I've read the court document.

No one comes on here to try and be antagonistic to others ( well most don't) but engage in debate folk like that. They don't like condescending comment and superiority complex posts as your recent output. As said debate, read and take onboard others points. You may disagree with their point, but if backed up it's no less valid than your opinion.

Edited by Tannadeechee

6 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Welcome back Ugly Prince reddot.

Funny that they were coaxed out from the sidelines after constant 'drive-by dotting' sessions only to be shown up as an absolute Moon howler, rightfully pilloried, and has returned to the shadows with their tail between their legs only to continue back where they were before.

Still, it's as easy to updot every one of their downs. Just showing what an utter irrelevance they are.

5 minutes ago, Tannadeechee said:

Spotted that, just been hit with a couple myself. Is that Roy... other account. Seems to red dot replies to him.

Dont know, but hes a pathetic c**t

4 minutes ago, Tannadeechee said:

Spotted that, just been hit with a couple myself. Is that Roy... other account. Seems to red dot replies to him.

Nah. Charlie's been around for years, and, despite his habit of bragging about his educational abilities, he's a bit thicker and even more of a welt than the Kickback cast-offs that are currently infecting  the threads here, let alone the pre-lockdown Jambo contingent.

3 hours ago, JTS98 said:

I've not been listening. Because it's boring.

But it seems that the SPFL's QC accepts that Dundee's vote was indeed received at 4.48pm. Where does this leave the SPFL with their now infamous 5pm Statement on the day of The Vote?

2 hours ago, JTS98 said:

There's a poster on Kickback called FootballFirst. If you're looking at the JKB thread, he's probably the best guy to read.

I don't know him or know his full background, but for years he's been the JKB go-to-guy for legal matters. He's very level, not really partisan at all, and explains things pretty clearly. He tends to guide the board through anything legal and sticks to the facts.

You can probably more or less ignore everybody else.

image.thumb.png.b3532e925402176fa3d375273db29d73.png

1 hour ago, Roy McGregor brown stuff said:

🤣🤣 Aye ok then. Read up on those SPFL rules. Didn’t realise I was talking to someone with such in-depth knowledge of the case. My mistake.

& Here was me thinking  this wasn’t the bar exam messageboard. I’m so sorry. 🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Roy McGregor brown stuff said:

Are they? Can not believe you haven’t been in court last couple of days. I mean, the defence of the SPFL wanting the SFA to arbitrate has been looking solid. You’re wasted on a footy message board. 

Very poor. Folk were debating with you but the above screams that you have nothing to add so have tried to discredit the poster responding as well as trying to demean their response.