League Reconstruction 20/21 season

15 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Brian McClaughlin will be raging that its lockdown and this is all remote - not for his beloved Hearts - but because he cant just pop out the CoS to the French institute bistro next door for a (magnificent) lunch before proceedings resume.

image.png.e0fc77b0072b10c54f5c4fde40fe685f.png

I'd imagine that the French Institute would be quite happy about this. Can't be spending money on buckets and cleaning ladies when times are tight for the hospitality industry. 

33 minutes ago, Golden Gordon said:

I'd imagine that the French Institute would be quite happy about this. Can't be spending money on buckets and cleaning ladies when times are tight for the hospitality industry. 

Reported for obvious misogyny!

5 minutes ago, San Starko Rover said:

So how many clubs have Hearts and successful business women Ann Budge bankrupted so far? Has the SPFL been brought to its knees yet?

Clubs will be going out of business!

Any day now....

2 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

I think they've got a bit more dignity than the Jambos, and prob aren't a bunch of mindless morons either.

Aye right, check their thread. 

1 hour ago, Aim Here said:

RealityKicksIn.thumb.png.31d404b5b6a37392e57736bd095b0c6c.pngRealityKicksIn2.thumb.png.a03c22c9c9e69370d677fcd8c0281c49.pngRealityKicksIn3.thumb.png.06089eae0aafa489a6ee2015ebefe38b.png

After listening to their own legal team for 20 minutes, Kickback is starting to have some serious doubts. Has reality sunk in at last?

Mate, this is a guaranteed 3 points for the Jambos and everyone else is to be left looking foolish.

A massive victory against unfairness by successful business woman Ann Budge.

5 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Will bennet in a Bjorklund or Thern top do?

Mervan Celik. I think he was their last signing before administration. Unfortunately, they did not use "Celik" on their tops.

mervan-celik-image-2-573237420.jpg

Edited by JamesM82

1 minute ago, JamesM82 said:

Mervan Celik. I think he was their last signing before administration. Unfortunately, they did not use "Celik" on their tops.

mervan-celik-image-2-573237420.jpg

O/T but my favourite Rangers signing around that time was Sone Aluko, who paid his own release from Aberdeen, then sued them when they tried to TUPE him to Sevco.

7 minutes ago, ArabAuslander said:

Jambos seem to be very positive over on kickback. 

Yeah, they all went mental claiming "That's it" and "Boom, there it is" but no one will say what they heard or what was said as they say they are not allowed to!! Hopefully they are talking shite!

They say they can discuss it after 4pm, said the SPFL lawyer has "scored an own goal"

Edited by King_Of_Kings

Record update:

Tech issues hold up proceedings

It looks like proceedings may continue into a third day after technical issues with broadband connections caused a delay.

Our man on the ground says there appears to be no signs of things drawing to a conclusion at this rate.