League Reconstruction 20/21 season

The court action taken against the SPFL and three clubs by Hearts and Partick Thistle at the Court of Session in Edinburgh has been pushed back a day.
The hearing will take place via video conference from 11:00 BST on July 1, streamed live on BT and will be presided over by Lord Jurgen Doon.
To keep Hearts doon?

6 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

stocking the flames of rabid hears fans a bit more. "The next step could the court of arbitration for sport" 

Get doon. 

If I was a Jambo, the thing I would be frothing at the mouth about would be just how fucking shite Hearts were all season.

Take December for example. 8 league games, 3 goals scored, 2 points out of a possible 24.

That’s why Hearts are going down Successful Businesswoman Anne Budge, and whose fault is that?

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

We effectively got a good fee for a player leaving under freedom of contract. So I think you are, on this rare occasion, wide of the mark.

Aberdeen got burned with McLean that's why McKenna and co are on longer contracts.
Attacking goalscoring midfield should've at least got £2 million for him.

12 minutes ago, MacArab said:

If I was a Jambo, the thing I would be frothing at the mouth about would be just how fucking shite Hearts were all season.

Take December for example. 8 league games, 3 goals scored, 2 points out of a possible 24.

That’s why Hearts are going down Successful Businesswoman Anne Budge, and whose fault is that?

Pretty much my take on it. 

Seen Hearts 3 times last season. 

Under Levein when Saints were bottom (I think) they came to Perth and could have played all day and not scored. Stendel's first game in charge so cant be to critical but they were crap. Then 3-3 at Mcdiarmid where they did played well for about 20 mins. Certainly the worst time I've seen this season so don't have much sympathy. 

16 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Aberdeen got burned with McLean that's why McKenna and co are on longer contracts.
Attacking goalscoring midfield should've at least got £2 million for him.

You can't force a player to sign a contract extension.

8 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

Me too, I'll rely on @welshbairn's updates and synopses.

Maybe not. Looks like I'll have to listen in on the phone under strict rules, which as a stalwart citizen I'll obey to the letter.

Edited by welshbairn
Confidential email deleted.

8 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

They've never been ones for blaming themselves for being shite, sadly.

But they were only shite for their first 30 league games. They had planned to transform themselves into Barcelona for the final 8 games. Hence, quite rightly, the seeeeethe at their unfair demotion. 

3 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Maybe not. Looks like I'll have to listen in on the phone under strict rules, which as a stalwart citizen I'll obey to the letter.

image.thumb.png.f87acbc79bbba92e3c6d146c388d9934.png

I see. I suppose P&B would count as "live texted based communications".

6 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

But they were only shite for their first 30 league games. They had planned to transform themselves into Barcelona Gorgielona for the final 8 games. Hence, quite rightly, the seeeeethe at their unfair demotion. 

16 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

It's a two way street,protect the club and the player but it's just an example of the bigger picture and why english clubs use the Scottish market as a gravy train.

Yes, but if the player is requesting a new contract on terms that the club cannot afford, then the player holds the power in that dynamic.

27 minutes ago, Golden Gordon said:

Yes, but if the player is requesting a new contract on terms that the club cannot afford, then the player holds the power in that dynamic.

You have that talk when there is still 18 mouths left on the contract you don't wait going into his last year,your there to protect the club.
Players are the mercenaries not the club.

You have that talk when there is still 18 mouths left on the contract you don't wait going into his last year,your there to protect the club.

Willy, would you just please weesht!!

I want to read about the court case and hearts getting slagged and you’re making this thread insufferable.

35 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Start your own thread eh.

1 hour ago, Tartantony said:

Willy, would you just please weesht!!

I want to read about the court case and hearts getting slagged and you’re making this thread insufferable.

You will get a few greenies for that,I'm sure there will be plenty of tears and snotters tomorrow when it all kicks off.
this thread was about reconstruction and the colts were part of that so feck off.
It's good to hear the duff is back on the mend one of the good guys.

You will get a few greenies for that,I'm sure there will be plenty of tears and snotters tomorrow when it all kicks off.
this thread was about reconstruction and the colts were part of that so feck off.
It's good to hear the duff is back on the mend one of the good guys.
Yes, the colts were part of that. Operative word there is "were". They are no longer part of jack shit. Now take it to another thread that we can ignore, and let us laugh at Hearts in peace.