League Reconstruction 20/21 season

1 minute ago, itzdrk said:

I'm half tempted but I think I'll give it a by. 

I'm hoping they don't just read out the petition and rebuttal and get straight into some oiled up naked wrestling. Think it's audio only.

27 minutes ago, SouthLanarkshireWhite said:

So around 20 who could be argued to be international level.

I would say there are more than that but some players don’t adapt to international football as well. We have some players at very good teams now but they don’t always stand out for Scotland. Likewise other small countries will select players that I think are pretty meh in their respective leagues but do more than a good job for the national team 

32 minutes ago, Stag Nation said:

1.  Dereliction of duty - by whom, and what duty?

2.  "English leagues are a graveyard for Scottish players" but "We improve the English leagues" - how does that work?

3.  Scots players have been moving to English clubs for better money and prospects since at least the 1890s. What is different today?

1. Selling Jamie Lindsay for £250k is a dereliction of duty County should be asking for at least double that even if the player wants to leave feck the sell on clause.

2, It's a fecking question to the other guy

3. We are underestimating the value of your players when an English team comes sniffing.

1 hour ago, wastecoatwilly said:

You answered your own question, a player like Kenny McLean should've never left Scotland for anything less than 7 figures this is a dereliction of duty.
It happens time and time again we bend over and accept it,the fact Scottish clubs don't protect themselves gives the English clubs an easy breeding ground.
The English leagues are a graveyard for Scottish players plus the detriment to our game never heals season after season.
We improve the English leagues to the detriment of our own and you think this is a good thing?
Everything is connected when it effects our young talent, your moral compass has no direction.

Insulting, moronic, incoherent trash.

Do you even know what you're on about any more?

11 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

1. Selling Jamie Lindsay for £250k is a dereliction of duty County should be asking for at least double that even if the player wants to leave feck the sell on clause.

2, It's a fecking question to the other guy

3. We are underestimating the value of your players when an English team comes sniffing.

Could you explain how any of this will be solved by colt teams exactly?

If you're so worried about Scottish players being undervalued can I suggest you start off with your own club's perpetual lowballing whenever they try to sign a Scottish based player. 

34 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Kinda of switched off from this, are the hearings today? Or what's going on now? 

The court action taken against the SPFL and three clubs by Hearts and Partick Thistle at the Court of Session in Edinburgh has been pushed back a day.

The hearing will take place via video conference from 11:00 BST on July 1, streamed live on BT and will be presided over by Lord Jurgen Doon.

21 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I think his point is that good players should go to Celtic.

And play in L2 in the Colts team, before getting a full cap the following season.

17 minutes ago, MrWorldwideJr said:

Could you explain how any of this will be solved by colt teams exactly?

If you're so worried about Scottish players being undervalued can I suggest you start off with your own club's perpetual lowballing whenever they try to sign a Scottish based player. 

:whistle

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Just got a reply, I'm on the list, not sure how it works yet though.

Send an email to this address. judicialcomms@scotcourts.gov.uk

Mention the case: P499/20 Pet: Hearts of Midlothian FC &c for section 994 & 996 of the Companies Act

Be interesting how different your take on the court case will be to the one Budge inevitably pumps out about an hour after shes been told to get to f**k. 

9 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Be interesting how different your take on the court case will be to the one Budge inevitably pumps out about an hour after shes been told to get to f**k. 

There's a fair chance I won't understand wtf they're on about. :unsure:

13 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

If Hearts lose prior to an official announcement content from the SPFL's defence will be "leaked".

Conveniently similar was happened when the stance of the Premiership Chairman re reconstruction was leaked from a private meetings prior to the meeting even finishing.

Budge to that Kheredine at the BBC

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.