League Reconstruction 20/21 season

Bollocks. You do know Hearts accounts are public information, don't you?
Hearts turnover in 2014-15 - their Championship winning season - was £6,982,000.
Turnover in 2015-16 - the first season in the Premiership post-relegation - was £9,967,000. That's a difference of £2,985,000.
Where's Budge expecting the other £5 million to come from? Is she including two-years worth of bung from James Anderson in the figure or something?

I'm pretty sure that when they went up that year they also took their catering etc inhouse which boosted their turnover. They finished third in the league which accounts for about a million of that increased turnover too.

It would be peak Hearts to not only claim that they shouldn't be relegated, but the compensation for being so should be based on them finishing 3rd minimum.

21 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Hibs did didn't they?

I remember St Mirren's Championship prices being 22 ish quid when they went down too, which at the time was 4 or 5 pounds higher than most Championship teams prices. Think it has become the norm for relegated Premiership teams now, stating to their fans, they're keeping Premiership prices to help win promotion straight back up.

Well it certainly worked out for us!

4 hours ago, MegaRichJambos said:

I'm merely stating that Celtic will lose tens of millions over the next months. 

If it was because they mismanaged finances or bought shite players I would mention that. 

But the reason they will lose tens of millions is down to the fact that children,in their care, were abused for decades and the club tried to cover it up.

If the league was finished, there would be only only story in Scottish football just now.

Sorry to disinter this distasteful topic, but ...

There are three (3) victims suing Celtic. The maximum compensation paid by the Criminal Injuries Scheme in similar cases is £22,000: that is not binding on a court, but it's a good starting point.

So, some way to go to reach "tens of millions".

6 minutes ago, Stag Nation said:

There are three (3) victims suing Celtic. The maximum compensation paid by the Criminal Injuries Scheme in similar cases is £22,000: that is not binding on a court, but it's a good starting point.

Unless they've got Budge and Deans working out their damages.

2 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

A terrible, terrible post (Romeo’s, not yours.) 

They had their fair share of ‘complete weapons,’ before this saga, but since they finished bottom of the league and were therefore hilariously relegated, even the previously non ‘complete weapons,’ have been showing an outstanding level of weaponry. 

https://frinkiac.com/meme/S06E09/276875.jpg?b64lines=IFdpbGwKIHlvdSBzdG9wIHNheWluZyBXZWFwb25zCiBzbyBtdWNoPw==

A terrible, terrible post (Romeo’s, not yours.) 

They had their fair share of ‘complete weapons,’ before this saga, but since they finished bottom of the league and were therefore hilariously relegated, even the previously non ‘complete weapons,’ have been showing an outstanding level of weaponry. 
Alright, 1 or 2 if the Hearts lads aren't complete weapons..?

Better?

Strange that some of the cockiest Hearts posters are chucking in obvious banning offences and getting launched right as this presumably reaches a conclusion.

Why cut about acting the big man for weeks if the prospect of a few @s on P&B bothers them so much. Shitebags.

1 minute ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
6 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:
Keith Jackson has written a Record column claiming Hearts could regret the legal action if they lose. I think that might be it. 

For once Keith Jackson might actually be right.

Yeah, I can't see how even the most blinkered Jambo could disagree with that. 

2 hours ago, Romeo said:

The main reason I don't think he's a Jambo with an alias is that "most" of the hearts lads on here aren't complete weapons.

In the same way as "most" of the Celtic fans on here aren't complete arrogant, deluded, condescending tossers?

1 hour ago, Stag Nation said:

If liability will be circa £66,000 I would hope that Celtic consider settlement without liability to close this issue and get the thread back on the real issue.

It seems from the posters with a knowledge of legal matters that this case has a fair chance of being refused and sent back to the sports authorities to process under their rules of association.

All will be known soon just like waiting for Christmas.

17 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Most blinkered ?

Aren't they all totally blinkered ?

Neigh.

Some are quite stable.

Others get in a bit of a lather, but not furlong.

Some others would bridle at your suggestion and might tell you to rein it in.

Some more are under a bit of a handicap, but you can't saddle them all with that description.

Overall, I think you hold the whip hand.

Edited by Jacksgranda

In the same way as "most" of the Celtic fans on here aren't complete arrogant, deluded, condescending tossers?
Romeo's gone?
Christmas has come early...
You'll hurt my feelings if you carry on like that