League Reconstruction 20/21 season

1 minute ago, Coventry Saint said:

Keith Jackson has written a Record column claiming Hearts could regret the legal action if they lose. I think that might be it. 

Well it has to be said, Keith Jackson is a well respected and extremely knowledgeable journalist who represents the majority view from the west of Scotland.

Spoiler

Narrator: Keith Jackson isn't.

1 minute ago, MegaRichJambos said:

I'm merely stating that Celtic will lose tens of millions over the next month's. 

If it was because they mismanaged finances or bought shite players I would mention that. 

But the reason they will lose tens of millions is down to the fact that children,in their care, were abused for decades and the club tried to cover it up.

If the league was finished, there would be only only story in Scottish football just now.

Absolutely stinking patter. Trying to connect Hearts relegation legal fight with the abuse of children. I get that you are an alias who is just on here for "the bantz" but you really should take a look at yourself.

7 minutes ago, MegaRichJambos said:

If the league was finished, there would be only one story in Scottish football just now.

Indeed.

An incredibly inept and shit Hearts team were relegated to the championship.

Just like now really.:)

Edited by FTOF

20 minutes ago, Ric said:

Well it has to be said, Keith Jackson is a well respected and extremely knowledgeable journalist who represents the majority view from the west of Scotland.

Reveal hidden contents

Narrator: Keith Jackson isn't.

Quite refreshing to see that the David Irving of coronavirus-denial is able to change tack when it suits his argument.

33 minutes ago, Ric said:

So where is this example of the "weegie media" getting desperate.

Got to say, classy introduction of child abuse into the subject. While clearly an issue worthy of debate, using it to score points in this manner is pretty low brow content.

Hunting for vhicTim greenies 👍

37 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Keith Jackson has written a Record column claiming Hearts could regret the legal action if they lose. I think that might be it. 

I think they will regret it even if they win. Imagine only playing in the Premier division because of a court case. Imagine every team hating you and raising their game against you. (copyright Sevco) imagine getting relegated two seasons in a row from the same division. Imagine the maroon pound boycot. Imagine Robbie Neilson trying to turn that squad of losers into a team. Imagine them pissing even more money out on shite over aged players. Imagine greeting faced Naismith trying to play at the top level, imaging them haveing to face OBika agaiin. 

It could be glorious. 

Edited by Insaintee

1 minute ago, Insaintee said:

I think they will regret it even if they win. Imagine only playing in the Premier division because of a court case. Imagine every team hating you and raising their game against you. (copyright Sevco) imagine getting relegated two seasons in a row from the same division. Imagine the maroon pound boycot. Imagine Robbie Neilson trying to turn that squad of losers into a team. Imagine them pissing even more money out on shite over aged players. Imagine greeting faced Naismith trying to play at the top level, imaging them haveing to face OBika agaiin. 

It could be glorious. 

Calm down John Lennon.

45 minutes ago, MegaRichJambos said:

I've spent the last 3 weeks educating the inbred people on this forum. 

I'd always thought Hearts and Celtic would come out of this as the strongest however the child abuse payouts will nullify Celtic's financial advantage.  

Educating?

You’re about as educational as spending a month in the Fritzl family basement. In your time on this forum you’ve done nothing but cast wild and baseless aspersions and made no effort to back any of them with anything other than conjecture, and whatever nonsense has been cycling round on Kickback...

Edited by JimmyMirren

47 minutes ago, MegaRichJambos said:

I've spent the last 3 weeks educating the inbred people on this forum. 

I'd always thought Hearts and Celtic would come out of this as the strongest however the child abuse payouts will nullify Celtic's financial advantage.  

So you now think that Hearts will come out of this the strongest?

I presume you are basing this on being awarded and unjustifiable £8M.

Just now, IveSeenTheLight said:

So you now think that Hearts will come out of this the strongest?

I presume you are basing this on being awarded and unjustifiable £8M.

You presume wrong.

Rangers are looking stronger than I had initially thought.

Hearts have a lot more money than other teams for many reasons.

42 minutes ago, MegaRichJambos said:

I'm merely stating that Celtic will lose tens of millions over the next months. 

If it was because they mismanaged finances or bought shite players I would mention that. 

But the reason they will lose tens of millions is down to the fact that children,in their care, were abused for decades and the club tried to cover it up.

If the league was finished, there would be only only story in Scottish football just now.

Fucking hell. Thought you and your Jambo pals had clutched at all available straws but I hadn’t even thought about this one, which is probably the worst yet. 

14 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Fucking hell. Thought you and your Jambo pals had clutched at all available straws but I hadn’t even thought about this one, which is probably the worst yet. 

He has also started another thread on this awful subject - and is looking to point score about this in the worst way.

I suspect we will have a "Pet Jeden" style launching soon.................

eta - The mods have spotted it and taken the other thread down.

Edited by Green Day

It's classic scumbag troll play.

He'll sprint back to Kickback to say that he got banned from here for 'daring' to raise it and claim that this site is trying to 'cover it up', all whilst leaving out that he had zero interest and intention in actually discussing the matter and leaving out that he was bringing it up in a very obvious point scoring manner and trying (and failing) to play innocent contrarian.

It's all incredibly pathetic.

3 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

He'll sprint back to Kickback to say that he got banned from here for 'daring' to raise it and claim that this site is trying to 'cover it up', all whilst leaving out that he had zero interest and intention in actually discussing the matter and leaving out that he was bringing it up in a very obvious point scoring manner and trying (and failing) to play innocent contrarian.

Not sure that most of us care what JKB thinks about P&B.

2 hours ago, The DA said:

Not sure that most of us care what JKB thinks about P&B.

None of us do, but he'll presumably get plenty of plaudits and, more importantly to him, attention and likes, over there for it.

Edited by DA Baracus

5 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

You've just got to hope that those weren't the actions or thoughts of an adult man, with a job, offspring or a driving licence.