League Reconstruction 20/21 season

3 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

Sportsound mentioned that it was mostly procedural, and it's the first thing the judge has ordered after reading the petition and response. I imagine it's investigating whether it goes to the SFA, whether there's any point continuing with the case (i.e. if it fails immediately as a point of law), or alternatively, discussing what evidence both parties would need to take and setting timetables for it and future hearings and that sort of thing.

Cheers, that makes sense. Will be interesting to see what the judge makes of it.

Guest Flash
58 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

I'm guessing it's some sort of accusation relating to the leak of the origjnal SPFL petition document.

Was the petition copied to all SPFL clubs? If it was, the letter could be about that rather than a leak.

43 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Why would Hearts put out a statement like that? No information in it at all.

I think their arses are collapsing and they are trying to galvanise their thicko support.

Have you seen the full document? 

1 minute ago, Mr. X said:

Nobody's seen the full document. That's the point. Hearts and Thistle decided to blurt out to a hitherto oblivious world that it existed and that they thought it was wrong, without actually going into specifics, or even generalities.

It makes no sense for them to tell 7 billion people that they disagree with a thing that only 42 people know about, without saying why or what it is - unless they were just feeding the moonhowlers and/or fishing for a spot on Scotsport.

Just now, Romeo said:
4 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

Yes, it's says "get doon"

Which means "No, I'm mouthing off like a dense c**t." -_-

2 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

Nobody's seen the full document. That's the point. Hearts and Thistle decided to blurt out to a hitherto oblivious world that it existed and that they thought it was wrong, without actually going into specifics, or even generalities.

It makes no sense for them to tell 7 billion people that they disagree with a thing that only 42 people know about, without saying why or what it is - unless they were just feeding the moonhowlers and/or fishing for a spot on Scotsport.

If this is the case, surely they have access to a time machine &  can go back & win some more games?  It's more likely than reconstruction ever was.

So if I had to give my opinion...

Perhaps the SPFL are duty bound to put forward the case they are to present in court to all their shareholders, the "problem" being the people they are in litigation with are also shareholders thus the documents are sent to them as well. As Heart of Seethelothian and Partick (presumably) disagree with the case being put forward they have released a statement saying the case being put forward is incorrect.

So, for me, it sounds like the SPFL possibly following protocol and the gruesome twosome losing their shit.

I could be wrong, but that's my guess.

As Heart of Seethelothian

Your input has been decent throughout all this but you need to let this 'patter,' go. Its been a couple of weeks and its not taken off. Just can it mate

1 minute ago, Twinkle said:

Your input has been decent throughout all this but you need to let this 'patter,' go. Its been a couple of weeks and its not taken off. Just can it mate

You should hear the funny nickname I've conjured up for the Arabs.. ;)

Seriously though, I've had those idiots call us St Liedown for decades, a few months of me rattling off Heart of Seethelothian shouldn't bother anyone. What's more, it's currently a very apt moniker!

5 minutes ago, Ric said:

Seriously though, I've had those idiots call us St Liedown for decades, a few months of me rattling off Heart of Seethelothian shouldn't bother anyone. What's more, it's currently a very apt moniker!

Please add Partick Thickle to your repertoire.

4 minutes ago, Ric said:

The Maureen's was just about the worst slagging/nickname for us I've ever heard. Total pish.

Think it may have been a Utd supporter on here that started it. Thankfully it died of death. 

I have very limited legal/court knowledge. To anyone that does will there be a decision made on Wednesday or is this like a pre trial thing or will the case go on for a few days?

From the wife.

Tuesday is just to see if there is any common ground and what the next step is. She thinks it will be forwarded to a proper hearing but with the current backlog it could be a while before a full hearing a n take place.

4 minutes ago, steelmen said:

From the wife.

Tuesday is just to see if there is any common ground and what the next step is. She thinks it will be forwarded to a proper hearing but with the current backlog it could be a while before a full hearing a n take place.

God damn it so this could rumble on for a while. That also makes the SPFL producing a fixture list even better!!