League Reconstruction 20/21 season

53 minutes ago, MacArab said:

Couldn’t put it better myself.

I have shared a few choice opinions on the subject on this and other threads, but again, Hearts and their supporters’ sense of entitlement here is almost Sevconian in it’s lack of self awareness, and the BBC’s neutral coverage of the whole clusterfuck has done nothing to help bridge the division that has ensued in Scottish football, especially since Hearts took their legal action; a decision which has altered any remaining sympathy they had from fans and officials of most  other clubs to utter derision.

Successful Businesswoman Anne Budge had multiple opportunities to create, canvas and negotiate a successful reconstruction deal, and perhaps has she not spent the first few go’s at it, putting her teams’ salvation at the forefront of any plan, to the great detriment of others,  and only as a last resort, tried for a plan that might spread the harm a little more evenly, she might have garnered more support amongst other clubs.

Instead she put Hearts’ own self interest first, and then, to quote the great Tom English, “shows a staggering level of hypocrisy”, by spitting the dummy and taking steps that could ruin other clubs, (some of whom actually backed her fucking plan) when others do the same.

I reckon there are plenty of decent Jambos out there that accept that their team was not just  good enough, and deserve the relegation that appears to be coming to them, and there is no doubt that they will come right back up. Unfortunately, it is the absolute fucking roasters that get the attention, and embarrass the rest of them.

A fair and balanced assessment.  Undoubtedly, as a Hibs fan, I fully accept the majority of fans on either side of the Edinburgh divide are essentially the same.  But they do seem to have a real radical Sevco element to their support: complete arrogance and fully blinkered to the bigger picture around them.  We do not suffer them - our nut jobs at least seem to know where everything slots in within the bigger picture.   

Edited by AberdeenHibee

Also...
"From: Leslie Deans 
Date: 26 June 2020 at 19:41:59 BST
To: 
Cc: 
Subject: Hearts 

Like many other Hearts supporters I've been amazed and disgusted at some of the  anti-Hearts vitriol  coming from certain other clubs and sections of the media. 
I await with interest the directions to be issued by the Court of Session at next weeks hearing. 
I stated publicly on BBC radio some 5 weeks ago that I believed we had good legal grounds. I have not changed my view. Greater legal minds than mine will ensure the club's interests and arguments will be lucidly presented to the Court.  Partick and ourselves will receive a fair and just hearing from a judicial system rightly held in high regard.  
Whatever the final outcome I , along with the vast majority of Hearts people, have always felt the club is correct to fight the scandalous actions against us.  Injustice cannot be left unchallenged. Bullies should not win. 
It was reported this week that the SFA have concerns that the case is going to court rather than their appeal process. They have allegedly written to Hearts and Partick. 
The SFA do not have the legal expertise to deal with the complicated points of law that could arise. They do not have the power to grant interdict. The Supreme Court of Scotland is the natural and logical place to handle such issues. 
The SFA are attempting to interfere with the judicial process,an action which could be deeply frowned upon by the Court.  
I offered these comments to the BBC. I was prepared to do so on radio or television as I assumed it was their public duty to put both sides of an argument. 
Disappointingly the BBC chose not to take up my offer
Keep the faith everyone. 
Leslie Deans"

What world are they living in where they think Hearts have been the victim of biased reporting?

4 hours ago, Bazil85 said:

That mutually beneficial part is fine,

I can hear the beep beep beep back tracking on that point.the Raith fan will never answer the question.
I think it is obvious from your posts you don't rate Scottish football and you don't rate our national team it's a common trait for Scottish football fans.
You said there was no benefit to other clubs in Scotland yet you know there clearly is with the names of players I've provided.Whether they go on to represent the national team is neither here nor there.
It's an example of what can happen with players that don't even make the first team at Celtic.
Nobody is saying the colts will produce 11 Andy Robertson's but what it will do is give more kids the chance to find their level in the game.
Because you are blinded by the hype down south you don't see the individual quality we have in Scotland.
Last season we lost over 40 players to England why? because their shite! fecking wake up.
The talent is here we just need to try and keep them here or slow the process down.
Instead of players leaving to play at a higher level we close the gap.

36 minutes ago, EdinburghLivi said:
Also...
To: 
Cc: 

Like many other Hearts supporters I've been amazed and disgusted at some of the  anti-Hearts vitriol  coming from certain other clubs and sections of the media. 
I await with interest the directions to be issued by the Court of Session at next weeks hearing. 
I stated publicly on BBC radio some 5 weeks ago that I believed we had good legal grounds. I have not changed my view. Greater legal minds than mine will ensure the club's interests and arguments will be lucidly presented to the Court.  Partick and ourselves will receive a fair and just hearing from a judicial system rightly held in high regard.  
Whatever the final outcome I , along with the vast majority of Hearts people, have always felt the club is correct to fight the scandalous actions against us.  Injustice cannot be left unchallenged. Bullies should not win. 
It was reported this week that the SFA have concerns that the case is going to court rather than their appeal process. They have allegedly written to Hearts and Partick. 
The SFA do not have the legal expertise to deal with the complicated points of law that could arise. They do not have the power to grant interdict. The Supreme Court of Scotland is the natural and logical place to handle such issues. 
The SFA are attempting to interfere with the judicial process,an action which could be deeply frowned upon by the Court.  
I offered these comments to the BBC. I was prepared to do so on radio or television as I assumed it was their public duty to put both sides of an argument. 
Keep the faith everyone. 
Leslie Deans"

What world are they living in where they think Hearts have been the victim of biased reporting?

Thought it was the Court of Session, not the Supreme Court. Silly man.

1 hour ago, EdinburghLivi said:
Also...
To: 
Cc: 

I , along with the vast majority of Hearts people, have always felt the club is correct to fight the scandalous actions against us.  Injustice cannot be left unchallenged. Bullies should not win. 

People in glass houses Mr Deans.......

2 minutes ago, Fife Saint said:

'Bullies' emoji23.png

It's a democratic member vote that all members subscribed to.

Admitting that doesn't buy you the time of a Court of Session Judge though.

Instead, the story is that Neil Doncaster got his pocket watch out and hypnotized 30 club chairmen to vote the wrong way and then switched Dundee's vote around when nobody was looking. And the "SFA don't have the expertise" (when they actually tell members to go to the Court of Arbitration in Sport which specialize in this stuff).

1 hour ago, Day of the Lords said:
1 hour ago, wastecoatwilly said:
I can hear the beep beep beep back tracking on that point.the Raith fan will never answer the question.
I think it is obvious from your posts you don't rate Scottish football and you don't rate our national team it's a common trait for Scottish football fans.
You said there was no benefit to other clubs in Scotland yet you know there clearly is with the names of players I've provided.Whether they go on to represent the national team is neither here nor there.
It's an example of what can happen with players that don't even make the first team at Celtic.
Nobody is saying the colts will produce 11 Andy Robertson's but what it will do is give more kids the chance to find their level in the game.
Because you are blinded by the hype down south you don't see the individual quality we have in Scotland.
Last season we lost over 40 players to England why? because their shite! fecking wake up.
The talent is here we just need to try and keep them here or slow the process down.
Instead of players leaving to play at a higher level we close the gap.

No one is even reading this pish any more. Shut the f**k up.

Thanks for posting it again did you buy a season ticket? 

1 hour ago, EdinburghLivi said:
Also...
To: 
Cc: 

Keep the faith everyone. 
Leslie Deans"

Fucking Walloper.

The BBC have been so biased towards Hears in this whole gangfuck, that I reckon that they deliberately kept this p***k off the air, as every time he says anything, he hurts Hearts’ case,  and that is the last thing that they want.

This w****r has clearly never listened to a BBC Sportsound Podcast, stacked with ex Hearts players, managers,  sympathisers and hangers on,  or ever read anything that their Chief Sports Reporter has ever had to say about the subject, if he’s writing utterly deluded garbage like this.

Deluded pish.