League Reconstruction 20/21 season

1 hour ago, Dunning1874 said:

With legal action underway and the clubs involved staying silent as a result, you'd have thought the entertainment of club statements and chairs or CEOs furiously denouncing each other in the press was now sadly at an end.

Step forward Falkirk FC. The state of this :lol:https://www.falkirkfc.co.uk/2020/06/26/gary-deans-interview/

A selection of my favourite quotes:

FBBB443E-B9F8-4691-9E7E-6CBB5AB06B7D.gif.2ab1e68c069997b37efdb629a30191df.gif

EB9C2D24-ADBB-4E01-8904-EB6E6FD8D6B2.gif.25d84ecb22fd76bb523e46426ae2c685.gif

1 hour ago, Dunning1874 said:

With legal action underway and the clubs involved staying silent as a result, you'd have thought the entertainment of club statements and chairs or CEOs furiously denouncing each other in the press was now sadly at an end.

Step forward Falkirk FC. The state of this :lol:https://www.falkirkfc.co.uk/2020/06/26/gary-deans-interview/

A selection of my favourite quotes:

FBBB443E-B9F8-4691-9E7E-6CBB5AB06B7D.gif.2ab1e68c069997b37efdb629a30191df.gif

I always used to think that Clyde had delusions of grandeur which exceeded the rest of Scottish football, and I accepted that because I had those same delusions.

Having shared a division with Falkirk for a year, we are nowhere near the worst. Bizarrely, it gets even worse the higher up in the club you go. Remember when Yogi Hughes used to mention playing the Falkirk Way in every interview, as if they were the Grangemouth Barcelona?

43 minutes ago, AberdeenHibee said:

The palpable seethe and anger from Heart of Midlothian's staff and supporters is a real joy to watch.  They have now hit the deepest depths of mindless rambling to pull up as much smoke and mirrors as possible to paper over the fact there is absolutely nothing they are going to be able to do to stop their deserved relegation.  

As hilarious as it is, the wishes and prayers from HOMFC supporters for as many clubs to die as possible is absolutely outrageous.  You have been relegated (deservedly) for probably at worst 75% of a year, yet you think adequate reparation is the wide-scale liquidation of the majority of the Scottish clubs who voted democratically for the fairest and least damaging collective outcome?   Have a word with yourself and be careful what you wish for.  

Enjoy the Championship, you losers. 

To be fair one or two have now had the courage to speak up and state they don’t agree with these comments which really are dreadful. Hearts are relegated and will come back, we don’t need clubs going out of existence simply because Hearts supporters don’t agree with the decision. All this talk on their forum of everyone hating Hearts is nonsense, I could not care any more or less about them than any other club. I think they are certainly turning other clubs and supporters against them simply because of the way they have gone about it and many of the moronic posts on social media by a percentage of their fans. 

Edited by Yorky

2 hours ago, Green Day said:

As " A FORMER partner with accountancy giant KPMG and a business advisor for over 30 years", Gary Deans should be more than capable of writing something a bit more coherent than this pish - and he cant hide behind the fact its a newspaper article as the worst parts are direct quotes.

What a fanny.

IDON'T ALWAYS SPIT THE DUMMY BUT WHENI DOI LET EVERYONE KNOW ...

After a quick shufty at JKB there's lots of "hold the line, lads... hold the line..." but the game is a bogey. They spent weeks going "look, look, France..." only to now give it, "it's a different country, nothing to do with us".

The last straw they are clutching to is compensation, and you spot that certain posters have vacated this thread after spending the last month or two adamant their case was rock solid.

1 minute ago, Ric said:

After a quick shufty at JKB there's lots of "hold the line, lads... hold the line..." but the game is a bogey. They spent weeks going "look, look, France..." only to now give it, "it's a different country, nothing to do with us".

The last straw they are clutching to is compensation, and you spot that certain posters have vacated this thread after spending the last month or two adamant their case was rock solid.

To be fair, one of the more active Jambos on here didn't leave of his own accord, but was banned by Tynierose after losing the plot and rattling out false accusations of bigotry.

JTS98 is now stinking out the BLM thread [emoji23]

6 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

He's an embittered, angry, Hearts fan, taking a break from lashing out at all of Scottish fitba' to talk about racism. I'll give you two guesses.

* sigh *

9 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

He's an embittered, angry, Hearts fan, taking a break from lashing out at all of Scottish fitba' to talk about racism. I'll give you two guesses.

I havent been on the thread, but he isnt going down the "all lives matter" rabbithole is he?

1 minute ago, Green Day said:

I havent been on the thread, but he isnt going down the "all lives matter" rabbithole is he?

Last I saw, he was doing that 'race realist' thing of 'Black people commit more crimes so they should be killed by the police a lot more often'

16 minutes ago, Andy groundhopper said:

Just out of interest, after all the Colts gossip, is it right that mighty Celtic are scrapping some of their academy ? Haven't read the whole story yet,may look on their website. Be a scandalous decision if it's true 😬

OMFG your going to start that topic up again...😡

3 hours ago, AberdeenHibee said:

The palpable seethe and anger from Heart of Midlothian's staff and supporters is a real joy to watch.  They have now hit the deepest depths of mindless rambling to pull up as much smoke and mirrors as possible to paper over the fact there is absolutely nothing they are going to be able to do to stop their deserved relegation.  

As hilarious as it is, the wishes and prayers from HOMFC supporters for as many clubs to die as possible is absolutely outrageous.  You have been relegated (deservedly) for probably at worst 75% of a year, yet you think adequate reparation is the wide-scale liquidation of the majority of the Scottish clubs who voted democratically for the fairest and least damaging collective outcome?   Have a word with yourself and be careful what you wish for.  

Enjoy the Championship, you losers. 

Couldn’t put it better myself.

I have shared a few choice opinions on the subject on this and other threads, but again, Hearts and their supporters’ sense of entitlement here is almost Sevconian in it’s lack of self awareness, and the BBC’s neutral coverage of the whole clusterfuck has done nothing to help bridge the division that has ensued in Scottish football, especially since Hearts took their legal action; a decision which has altered any remaining sympathy they had from fans and officials of most  other clubs to utter derision.

Successful Businesswoman Anne Budge had multiple opportunities to create, canvas and negotiate a successful reconstruction deal, and perhaps has she not spent the first few go’s at it, putting her teams’ salvation at the forefront of any plan, to the great detriment of others,  and only as a last resort, tried for a plan that might spread the harm a little more evenly, she might have garnered more support amongst other clubs.

Instead she put Hearts’ own self interest first, and then, to quote the great Tom English, “shows a staggering level of hypocrisy”, by spitting the dummy and taking steps that could ruin other clubs, (some of whom actually backed her fucking plan) when others do the same.

I reckon there are plenty of decent Jambos out there that accept that their team was not just  good enough, and deserve the relegation that appears to be coming to them, and there is no doubt that they will come right back up. Unfortunately, it is the absolute fucking roasters that get the attention, and embarrass the rest of them.

1 minute ago, C4mmy31 said:

Roll on next Tuesday...... canny wait to be entirely condemning Hearts & Partick to relegation 😍

……….. plus costs of all parties dragged into their deluded legal action.