League Reconstruction 20/21 season

8 hours ago, Romeo said:
8 hours ago, Rovers2017 said:

I do hope we have offered to help out financially.

Should you lot not be saving your money for your own court date?

1 hour ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Yep I think if the chart just said U23's French Eddie,Ajer and Frimpong would make it look very different.

EbSUUG5XsAMJGid.thumb.png.a61e46e4455207904044a41da3248475.png

52 minutes ago, AndyDD said:

Ha, no that was not my point at all, you've misunderstood. Or deliberately misconstrued, who can say. A quarter is 'enough' for me, but I think we should aspire for that to be more akin to the average, rather than being out in front. I don't think it's all that great when a quarter is where our clubs top out. 

Tbf St Johnstones should really be higher, but Ali McCann wasnt included in it, despite being Scottish born, as the NI have called him up.

43 minutes ago, Romeo said:
1 hour ago, Mr. X said:
Should you lot not be saving your money for your own court date?

What court date is that?

I'll leave you to work it out. I don't want to trivialise any further. 

3 hours ago, Bazil85 said:

Which is another reason not to have the colt teams in the structure, there is nothing to guarantee it would support developing young Scottish players to any level let alone the level we need.

As for your previous points on players loaned out, no they shouldn't get credit, this is about clubs willingness to support a much needed improvement in developing Scottish players for us to be more competitive at international level. There is currently little to no will for that at Celtic or Rangers. The proposal highlights this. 

Now that was a bad move mi amigo,Using that as a negative when you expect the same from other countries to help our talent develop, you can't have it both ways.

10 minutes ago, GAD said:

Can we not punt all the boring essays about fucking Colts teams into another thread? 

This thread has been a busted flush for a while now, with it being a honey trap for shitty Heart of Seethelothian aliases and mind numbingly dull attempts at trying to convince people that the OF should sign up every single good player in the country and play them in a league structure made up of purely Celtic and Rangers' colts.

Edited by Ric

To late. 
Disgusting, but not unexpected.

Can the Hearts fans sink any lower?

Well I’ve no idea what he’s on about but trivialising whatever this serious matter is is clearly disgraceful whatever it is and as Hearts fans we have to admit that we have a flippancy problem.

Well I’ve no idea what he’s on about but trivialising whatever this serious matter is is clearly disgraceful whatever it is and as Hearts fans we have to admit that we have a flippancy problem.
You also have a staying in the premiership problem.