League Reconstruction 20/21 season

1 hour ago, MariusZaliukas said:

Hearts (and most of the hearts posters on here) deserve plenty of pelters, but that “successful businesswoman Anne budge” and “Heart of Seetothian” in every post is absolutely awful yer da patter.

You would think Hearts' fans would know how to spell the name of their owner, successful businesswoman, Ann Budge.

Hearts to a judge - "Look at how much money relegation has cost us!"

Also Hearts - Spend six figure fee hiring a manager.

Seems to me that only the most moon howling Hearts fans (who are viewing the court case as tribal as football) now think they will be playing in the top flight next season.  They know why they got the manager they did. 

Just remains to be seen if they can get the SPFL to pay for their new manager. 

Pet Jeden been emptied? Good. Nasty bigot and a complete dunce.
You've got to wonder at the posters who continued to engage him seriously after the first few responses. 
Not heard from Dindeleux for a while not that I'm complaining.

Did he get banned too?

15 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

He did, but he's back under another name now, which I forget.

That's tragic to hear.

There were at least 3 occasions when Dindeleux responded to me with "I've no idea who you even are" patter. Folk who are bragging over others about their status on a football forum are generally for the watching i'd say. 

1 minute ago, Falcor Roar said:

That's tragic to hear.

There were at least 3 occasions when Dindeleux responded to me with "I've no idea who you even are" patter. Folk who are bragging over others about their status on a football forum are generally for the watching i'd say. 

That's something I've never really understood.

I'm pretty sure I have no idea who anyone else on here is, which I'd imagine is the point of an anonymous message board.

9 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

I'm pretty sure I have no idea who anyone else on here is, which I'd imagine is the point of an anonymous message board.

Exactly,  I'd be a bit more worried if someone said I know who you are..ha

5 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

I think for some posters the enjoyment comes from cultivating a 'persona' on here which becomes a bit precious if you're seen to attack it. Surely the fun comes from noising one another up, otherwise we'd all just stick to our own club forums. 

Bit disappointing there's no meltdowns over Robbie Neilson, the Arabs don't seem too bothered and the Jambos are just relieved not to be getting Neil McCann.

Edited by welshbairn

39 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Bit disappointing there's no meltdowns over Robbie Neilson, the Arabs don't seem too bothered and the Jambos are just relieved not to be getting Neil McCann.

What happens if they win their case and remain in the Premiership? Stendel signed a contract until 2022 with a release clause if they were relegated to the Championship. Does the signing of another Manager not mean they have accepted their relegation?

2 minutes ago, Bailey1972 said:

What happens if they win their case and remain in the Premiership? Stendel signed a contract until 2022 with a release clause if they were relegated to the Championship. Does the signing of another Manager not mean they have accepted their relegation?

They were relegated so he's free to go, even if this is reversed when he left they were relegated.  Like the players that left Partick recently activating clauses. 

On 17/03/2020 at 18:09, Sinner-to-Saint said:

With Ann Budge apparently calling for league reconstruction, I was wondering how people felt this would work.

I am not sure how a 14 team league would work. I would imagine current TV contracts would specify four Old Firm matches, which would mean the split would have to be retained. 

I would have two national leagues and then regionalise them below that. I think reconstruction won't happen and wither there will be a legal battle or Hearts will be offered a settlement.

I don't think that this is over just yet. A 14.10.10.10 with only one automatic relegation spot in the top league might get agreement this week. 

7 minutes ago, Bailey1972 said:

I don't think Budge thinks they have any hope of winning the case other than some token compensation offer before trial, she's just appeasing the fans.

Edited by welshbairn

2 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

They were relegated so he's free to go, even if this is reversed when he left they were relegated.  Like the players that left Partick recently activating clauses. 

Thanks for the clarification. However, did he officially leave or did Hearts officially relieve him of his duties.