League Reconstruction 20/21 season

21 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

That's a dry read. FS.

Any legal minds able to sum up the chances of it being successful now that it's out in full?

To avoid any lads who've been in conveyancing for 3 months answering, I lobbed this at my stepfaither who was in private practice for 17 years, served as director of the Law Society's professional practice team, has had a book published and a lifetime legal award. He said it's a waste of time and money.

On the flipside, I'd say it's outed so many utter scumbags on this site, that I genuinely used to love posting on, that it's made it and my decision to f**k off extremely worthwhile. You boys have a ball mocking the disabled and calling women ugly. However if I wanted to post with the absolute dregs of da's on hibs.net, I would. Take care. x

Edited by JamieThomas

Just now, JamieThomas said:

To avoid any lads who've been in conveyancing for 3 months answering, I lobbed this at my stepfaither who was in private practice for 17 years, served as director of the Law Society's professional practice team, has had a book published and a lifetime legal award. He said it's a waste of time and money.

On the flipside, I'd say it's outed so many utter scumbags on this site, that I genuinely used to love posting on, that it's made it and my decision to f**k off extremely worthwhile. You boys have a ball mocking the disabled and calling women ugly. However if I wanted to post with the absolute dregs of da's on hibs.net, I would. Take care. x

Is... is... is that a resignation post?

Celebration Dance GIF - Celebration Dance Goal GIFs

36 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

That's a dry read. FS.

Any legal minds able to sum up the chances of it being successful now that it's out in full?

18 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

What he said.

11 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I think we need a P&B resignation expert to judge.

@Ric

If you were to ask David Winnie, highly respected legal authority, I expect he'd regard the chances to be, at best, 50:50.

In more formal legal terminology,  mibbes aye, mibbes naw. 

1 minute ago, blackislekillie said:

Jamie's always seemed one of the more reasonable posters on  P&B over the years (not a high bar I admit). 

I like Jamie, but I like resignations more.

6 minutes ago, blackislekillie said:

Jamie's always seemed one of the more reasonable posters on  P&B over the years (not a high bar I admit). 

FWIW I don't disagree, I was only talking about that tears and snotters post.........

36 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

If you were to ask David Winnie, highly respected legal authority, I expect he'd regard the chances to be, at best, 50:50.

In more formal legal terminology,  mibbes aye, mibbes naw. 

Tbf, Winnie didn't put himself forward as a particular expert. He was on the show because he used to be a footballer, rather than for his current expertise which presumably is player contracts, notwithstanding Gordon lauding his vast experience.

1 hour ago, JamieThomas said:

Leslie Dean and Ann Budge have no need to be criticised for their looks, there's plenty more to go on and I agree, it's crass and unworthy. 

No mention of Hearts on the politics forums. :)

1 hour ago, JamieThomas said:

He’ll be back :lol:

2 hours ago, Green Day said:

Certainly hope so, he came across as a total walloper there.

I thought he was a sound lad to be fair, think I even voted for him for best Hearts poster.. hopefully just a few shandies involved..

1 hour ago, Bohemian said:

I thought he was a sound lad to be fair, think I even voted for him for best Hearts poster.. hopefully just a few shandies involved..

Nah, I remember him posting something resignation-sounding like a month ago, and don't think he'd posted again until earlier.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

4 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

Shame yet away, seemed a decent poster. 

Spoke with the wife, who is a solicitor, and he first question was ‘who’s is the firm’ and then said ‘why them, they are not a big firm for this. They are property / insolvency experts’

She then read the petition and shrugged ‘could go either way but without reading the answers, your only hearing one side’ She did say if she were the judge she wouldn’t be impressed with them only wanting certain bits overturned. The champions and European competitors should all be part of it, you can’t pick and choose the parts you don’t like.