League Reconstruction 20/21 season

9 minutes ago, Tannadeechee said:

Always amazed.by this argument. Doncaster is the head of the SPFL. The SPFL is the clubs, and only carries out the will of the clubs & takes the shit so they don't have to.

I'm not saying he's great or doing a brilliant job, but he is not doing anything other than the clubs wishes.

Is the.clib I'm safe hands? Genuine question, what happened with the stand? Was that not her and it was over budget,no seats and some "strange" stairwells etc? The budget seems to be blown on a bloated, lesser than the sum of their parts squad.

Yes, they did forget to order seats too!

The costs of the stand plus paying wages for the likes of Naismith Damour and Boyce, whilst having a vastly inflated squad would suggest that money is not an issue at Hearts.

Hence the alias.

4 minutes ago, MegaRichJambos said:

Yes, they did forget to order seats too!

The costs of the stand plus paying wages for the likes of Naismith Damour and Boyce, whilst having a vastly inflated squad would suggest that money is not an issue at Hearts.

Hence the alias.

Yet Queen Ann has the begging bowl out.

15 minutes ago, Tannadeechee said:

Always amazed.by this argument. Doncaster is the head of the SPFL. The SPFL is the clubs, and only carries out the will of the clubs & takes the shit so they don't have to.

I'm not saying he's great or doing a brilliant job, but he is not doing anything other than the clubs wishes.

Things that are in the petition are things that Doncaster put to clubs (whether they are true or false) and the handling of voting maters.  So it's things he is entirely in control of which is why you will see more posts like the one you are replying to. 

16 minutes ago, Tannadeechee said:

Is the club I'm safe hands? Genuine question, what happened with the stand? Was that not her and it was over budget,no seats and some "strange" stairwells etc? The budget seems to be blown on a bloated, lesser than the sum of their parts squad.

Their last accounts showed staff costs of £8.2m, and "other operating costs" of £6.5m. They paid off £3.6m of the stand costs, and £1m of a loan.

In terms of income they made £600k from player sales, £2.25m from Anderson, and £0.75m from "Bidco". Believe the FOH put £1m in too.

They rely almost exclusively on donations from fans and outside sources.

39 minutes ago, MegaRichJambos said:

Hard to see Doncaster keeping his job after this. Let hope this is the start of a change in how our league is run.

Well done Ann Budge! 

She's made some mistakes with the team but our club is in safe hands.

Great job!

Not to sure what you are smoking / drinking / eating my friend.................. but the whole country could do with some of it. :)

Bollocks!
From January to the season's "end", Hearts won 9 points, Ross County 8pts.
I'm not sure, but to me it looks pretty even, just the 1 point in it. I could list the dates and results if you'd like.
If only there had been another 37 games to go they would have caught them at that rate !!!!

There are plenty of screenshots of bits of the petition all over Twitter. The bits I’ve seen comes down to the Dundee vote.  The opinion is that the original Dundee vote should stand and therefore the season shouldn’t have been called.  

Edited by Bose

15 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Their last accounts showed staff costs of £8.2m, and "other operating costs" of £6.5m. They paid off £3.6m of the stand costs, and £1m of a loan.

In terms of income they made £600k from player sales, £2.25m from Anderson, and £0.75m from "Bidco". Believe the FOH put £1m in too.

They rely almost exclusively on donations from fans and outside sources.

Hearts have MANY sources of income.

A quick check on Google will clarify this. But yes, having benefactors that are happy to plow money into the club is pretty sweet.

10 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

Yet again. They are now. 

I am 10 hours behind on this thread but if play offs were being played based on final league position then it would mean that Hearts would have been relegated, they would not have been in a play off.

1 minute ago, Bose said:

There are plenty of screenshots of bits of the petition all over Twitter. The bits I’ve seen comes down to the Dundee vote.  The opinion is that the original Dundee vote should stand and therefore the season shouldn’t have been called.  

Did Dundee's vote actually decide it? 

Hearts have MANY sources of income.
A quick check on Google will clarify this. But yes, having benefactors that are happy to plow money into the club is pretty sweet.

Why do you keep posting in the premiership forum? Hearts have been relegated m9!

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

Did Dundee's vote actually decide it? 

I think they're arguing the whole vote should be voided because the integrity of it all was compromised by the Dundee situation.

4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

What was the final count?

Apparently it was 81% approval but then you have to take into account he warned voting system.  Dundee submitted vote then said don’t count it.  Deloitte did an investigation which found no wrongdoing.  Rangers said the scope was too narrow. 

9 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I think they're arguing the whole vote should be voided because the integrity of it all was compromised by the Dundee situation.

No, they are saying that Dundee's vote was cast as 'No' and that should have been final at that stage.