League Reconstruction 20/21 season

I really hope H

1 minute ago, Forest_Fifer said:
53 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:
Both cases are/would be against the SPFL.
Of course, DU/RR/Cove will also be getting a warning from the SFA of the severe consequences of legally challenging the SPFL. Aye, right.

Um, what action have DU/RR/Cove raised against the SPFL or anyone else for that matter? They have instructed legal staff to respond to the Hearts/PT action.

i really hope Hearts use Pet Jeden to present their case. In and out of court in two minutes.

7 minutes ago, Peters Wyngarde said:

Its amazing hwo Hearts have gone from being a team that nobody outside of edinburgh gives a single iota of thought about to being the most hated team in Scotland. Managing to make yourself more unpopular than two  clubs that exist simply to stoke the fires of religious bigotry and intolerance in the general population is some going.

Hearts also have a section of religious bigotry too.

Big thanks to Dundee Utd, Raith Rovers and Cove Rangers for guaranteeing a 14 team Premier League next season.

Hearts are staying up folks. 

Must be a relief to all the clubs that would have paid the damages. 

I guess the £6/7 million pound tv company refund will hurt some of the smaller clubs though.

What a shame. I hope they survive.

The money is being put to good use then. Mr James Anderson wanted to help the mickey mouse teams, so he will be pleased.
I thought St Mirren would be one of the first teams to fold, so it's great to hear they are planning for the future.
Nae luck, we will be around to continue fucking over the Jambos like we have done for the last 30 or 40 years. Lest you forget a wee reminder below.IMG-20200509-WA0000.jpeg

Just now, Sparticus said:

So what with this? So the vote gets nulled. and clubs revote the same in rage.

Indeed. It's a giant leap to go from 'Dundee should be ruled to have voted "no"' to 'The SPFL would have ensured Hearts don't get relegated'. If they're really banking on that being the crux of their case, they've still got a massive amount of persuasion to do  to justify overturning relegation and/or scoring those £beeeellions from the SPFL.

30 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

Let me get this straight. You're trying to posit the notion that Neil Doncaster is straight-up lying about what happened at a meeting with at least 12 other parties, at least some of whom are already disgruntled and have a motive to oust him - and were already demonstrably able and willing to call him out on a bunch of trumped up infractions - yet all 12 chose to remain silent about him doing this thing that would undermine his integrity, cost him his job, and land at least some of them a straightforward political victory?

The odds of that are frankly infinitessimal - and anyone entertaining that thought as a realistic proposition is, frankly, completely delusional.

tbf to Doncaster he wasn't at the meeting, was he? But there was some back and forth about consensus v unanimity. You'd have to know what precisely was in the minutes and whether AB agreed with them - often done at the next such meeting. Did she give an unqualified agreement? It will all come out in the wash.

59 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

Of course, DU/RR/Cove will also be getting a warning from the SFA of the severe consequences of legally challenging the SPFL. Aye, right.

You.... You don't actually understand what's going on here do you? 

2 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

No matter what system they came up with for deciding final placings Hearts would still be bottom - you can't get away from the fact that they were pish for the best part of the season.

No solution was ever going to be fair - all we hear is how hard done Hearts are - what about those teams who've been denied the opportunity to get promotion through the play-offs? They haven't really complained (bar Falkirk).

Exactly ICT (Spoofer did bump his gums originally) yourselves, Ayr and Arbroath, Falkirk, East Fife,.Airdrie, Montrose, Edinburgh City, Elgin, Cowdenbeath (possibly Stirling Albion)  all lost out on promotion playoffs, many voted to do so as in their opinion it was best for Scottish football.

This was pointed out to Tom English by Donald Findlay where English told him their form wasn't good enough (words to that effect), they were in play off place.

All that could be done was find the least, worst option. Loads of clubs affected.

Edited by Tannadeechee

18 minutes ago, Forest_Fifer said:
1 hour ago, Pet Jeden said:

Um, what action have DU/RR/Cove raised against the SPFL or anyone else for that matter? They have instructed legal staff to respond to the Hearts/PT action.

9 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

He knows fine what the real situation is.

He's just lying and making shit up, whilst being selective.

20 minutes ago, Peters Wyngarde said:

Its amazing hwo Hearts have gone from being a team that nobody outside of edinburgh gives a single iota of thought about to being the most hated team in Scotland. Managing to make yourself more unpopular than two  clubs that exist simply to stoke the fires of religious bigotry and intolerance in the general population is some going.

How dare Hearts take a kick in the baws and have the temerity to kick back. 

Guest DAVIDB69

I am beginning to feel 14 will happen whether clubs want it or not , there is now way Doncaster will take the stand as the whole of it from the beginning will be ripped to pieces the Dundee vote , the dubious letter to uefa before any vote , loads more

1 minute ago, DAVIDB69 said:

I am beginning to feel 14 will happen whether clubs want it or not , there is now way Doncaster will take the stand as the whole of it from the beginning will be ripped to pieces the Dundee vote , the dubious letter to uefa before any vote , loads more

You're a moron. Hearts arent even pushing a 14 team top flight anymore.

13 minutes ago, MegaRichJambos said:

Big thanks to Dundee Utd, Raith Rovers and Cove Rangers for guaranteeing a 14 team Premier League next season.

Hearts are staying up folks. 

Must be a relief to all the clubs that would have paid the damages. 

I guess the £6/7 million pound tv company refund will hurt some of the smaller clubs though.

What a shame. I hope they survive.

Point 1 how? All they have done is, as anyone served notice, is engage lawyers. If it gets thrown out it.stays as it is.

Point 2 what refund? Sky have contract from this season, you win and it's 14 top league the season still goes ahead with (as long as both are in top 6) 4 OF* games. So why would they need refunded, nevermind roughy 20-25% of one season costs?

Guest DAVIDB69
You're a moron. Hearts arent even pushing a 14 team top flight anymore.

They aren’t but it will avoid the costs that could send send so many clubs to the wall and probably bankrupt the SPFL

33 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Hearts paper has apparently been leaked.

These are apparently the main points...

Essentially three grounds .....

1. Materially inaccurate representation provided by the Directors to clubs as the basis for the Good Friday vote.

"The Directors’ failure to so explain matters to Members constituted a breach of their duty to provide sufficient information to allow Members to make properly informed decisions when voting on the Written Resolution"

2. Under the rules, the original Dundee vote should have stood.

"In any event, in terms of article 185 of the Articles, it was deemed to have been delivered when it was sent. The Dundee Rejection Vote was executed and had effect when it was sent at 4.48pm on 10 April 2020."

3. "That the affairs of the Company have been and are being conducted in the circumstances set out above in a manner that is unfairly prejudicial to the interests of Members, including the petitioners."

It also confirms its all about the money, as they're happy to accept this situation if they get a pay out.

Where did you see this?

2 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

I ....  I think I do. I assume DU/RR/Cove have been notified as a potentially affected party. But Hearts/Partick's case is against  SPFL. A few ifs here - but if Hearts/Partick win and if the court says some kind of reorganisation should happen and if that resulted in no promotions, then it is the SPFL that the Promo 3 would need to challenge.