League Reconstruction 20/21 season

1 minute ago, Sparticus said:

All that money has won you a place in the championship.Well done

And a  belter of a stand . We would have made horrific losses on that if we weren't bailed out by the benefactors. 

The money has also been spent advertising a children's charity and progressing women's football.  Money well spent I say.

1 minute ago, Billy Jean King said:
14 minutes ago, MegaRichJambos said:
He's given us millions for nothing apart from relaxing the dress code in the directors box. Most of the Judges that are season ticket holders at Tynie would have been happy about this. 
Not sure if he's a fan but he's helped us make a profit for each of the last 6 years with his large donations.
I'm unsure if any of the other benefactors are Hearts fans but they give us money because the see us as a great club that does so much good for society.

Which makes your clubs absolutely rank rotten form on the pitch over the last 14 months or so all the more embarrassing for Budge and the rest of the board. Absolute minters

If only we got to finish the season eh, we will never know how it all panned out. 

Good to know that all the benefactors have signed up for another 5 years of free money to fix it all.

Perfect, in fact.

2 minutes ago, MegaRichJambos said:

And a  belter of a stand . We would have made horrific losses on that if we weren't bailed out by the benefactors. 

The money has also been spent advertising a children's charity and progressing women's football.  Money well spent I say.

Should be a laugh when you are fan owned in that case. 

2 minutes ago, MegaRichJambos said:

Its a horrible stand.What about the other three stands which are past their best before date?

9 minutes ago, Sparticus said:

Its a horrible stand.What about the other three stands which are past their best before date?

I'm sorry that the stand offends you.

I'd imagine the benefactors would pay for the other 3.

Edited by MegaRichJambos
Wrong word

21 minutes ago, MegaRichJambos said:

Good to know that all the benefactors have signed up for another 5 years of free money to fix it all.

Just enough time for a heroic return from the West of Scotland League!

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

Just enough time for a heroic return from the West of Scotland League!

Mate, don't be so silly.

You mean the EAST of Scotland Football League.

First Division, not Premier.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

26 minutes ago, MegaRichJambos said:

You mean the stand that Budge handed off to her brother in law to build, spiraled out of control and had to go back to FoH with the begging bowl AND made a complete c**t of the design?

1 hour ago, Aim Here said:

The facts are that SPFL rules J16.12 and J18 allow for an SPFL member club to be expelled from the league after a General Meeting of the SPFL, among other sanctions. The facts are that clubs are reported to have been thinking about expelling Hearts and Thistle from the league.

Name namespace 

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

You mean the stand that Budge handed off to her brother in law to build, spiraled out of control and had to go back to FoH with the begging bowl AND made a complete c**t of the design?

Rumour has it that the Hearts begging bowl bank details issued today are actually those of Budge's Hibby brother-in-law too. It'll be resting in his account until Ann Budge and Hearts can make use of it.

Just now, RossBFaeDundee said:

Mate, don't be so silly.

You mean the EAST of Scotland Football League.

First Division, not Premier.

I thought the EOS's standards might be too strict.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

The very one!

As always Hearts fans dug deep but when it looked like we were going to make a loss the benefactors chucked in over £4million.

2 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

Rumour has it that the Hearts begging bowl bank details issued today are actually those of Budge's Hibby brother-in-law too. It'll be resting in his account until Ann Budge and Hearts can make use of it.

unnamed (9).jpg